Lower left abdomen sharp shooting pain; extremely full
For the past 2 weeks I have had sharp shooting pains in my lower left abdominal area.  One day they'll be really bad and I'll be very tender, then the next I'm perfectly fine.  When I'm in pain, I can't really eat, I just make msyelf for nutritional purposes.  After 2 bites I feel extremely full and have a hard time even breathing as it feels like there's a soccer ball in my stomache.  I exercise regularly, running at least 5 times a week and then doing basic cardio/weights about 3 days.  I eat a very well balanced high in fiber diet, don't smoke and only drink socially.  I have an appt. with my OB on Monday.  Anyone ever been in a similar situation with similar symptoms?  If so, what ended up being wrong?  I'm not holding anyone to anything, would just like to get educated ahead of time on questions I should ask or possibilities.  Thanks all!
Not to say this is what you have, but if I had to guess I'd say an ovarian cyst.  I have a dermoid tumor, and I have times where I am very gassy and feel full even though I haven't eaten anything all day and have some rather sharp pains at times.  I hope the doctors visit goes well and you start feeling better!
It sounds to me like you have an Ovarian Cyst, I myself currently have one, and it hurts like hell, I went to the ER last week and its still bothering me, they will want to do an abdominal ultrasound to check, but thats what it sounds like it is. Try warm packs on area and resting more than usual until you see the doctor.
I myself am having this pain as we speak.. I can hardly walk, sit, or bend it hurts so bad.  At first I believed it to be scar tissue as I had a c-section 2 years ago this November.  The only difference from what you all have mentioned is I have no problems with eating habits, however when I have to urniate the pain gets far worse.  The pain is actually going straight through to my back.  Is this also symptoms of ovarian problems?
I went to the Dr and found out i have a 2.5in cyst They put me on the higest birth con they make!!  but i also have had kindney stones!!!! and the cause you to bend over in pain!!! if this is it then the pain will go away when the stone passes! but it can also get stuck if to big you may also have blood in your pee.
If it was me i would drink all i could and rest just in case it is a stone and take what you heve for pain.

one more thing could you be preg?? if so it could be in your tubs

I hope this helps and i hope  you  feel better!!!!!