Lump/Bump at the entrance of vagina?
I have never really posted in a forum or anything like this so I will just be as blunt as possible and hopefully someone will have a good answer or tip for me to try. Just recently (3-4 days ago) my husband and I had some pretty rough sex and then had sex the day after as well, after that I told him that I was hurting down there (normal in my case because I have other vaginal problems: urinary tract infections) so we stopped having sex. Well 2 days ago I go to sit down and got a sharp pain from my vagina so intense I had to check it out, so I looked and could see a bump/lump right on the inside of the vaginal entrance. There is no rash or redness around this area just the bump/lump. I also have a slight bleeding as if I am starting my period but is very light. However, it is NOWHERE near time for my next cycle.

Could it just be swelling from the rough intercourse?
Is something coming out due to rough intercourse?

I called my mom to talk about it with her and she said to give it a week and if it has not gone away then I need to get it checked out. In the meantime I am trying to find some sort of "home remedies" to kinda ease it away, if possible. Does anyone have any suggestions? I already plan to see a doctor after a week has gone by... but any other tips?
The painful bump and slight bleeding can be due to rough intercourse. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion as it will help in soothing the skin.Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of Neosporin cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a gynecologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.