Lump IN my bikini line

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Lump IN my bikini line

A few months ago, (maybe even a year) I noted a lump IN my bikini line on the left side. It is pinkish/semi-red. It went away on and off, but it always shows back up in the same spot, this time when it showed up again, I decided to really look for answers. it's been having me very concerned. It is typical pinkis/red and hard, I can feel it underneath my skin but it protrudes to the outside into a visible "lump". Over the past few days it became softer on one spot of the lumo. Obviously my underwear aggravated it because it broke a little & oozed maybe a milky or even a little greenish puss type fluid, as well as bled. It is causing me quite a bit of pain, which I can get over, just worrying as to what It can be is what I can't get over. Can anyone help me out with what this is & give me a remedy?
I have had this problem also. The only true fix is to have the dr remove it.  It can't be spred I believe my dr called it a boil. Over all nothing to worry about. I hope this helps you. Good luck.
It can be a boil or a cyst. Apply warm compresses and keep the area clean. Drainage of the bump is done only when it becomes soft and forms a head. Take some over the counter pain reliever and consult a doctor for examination and antibiotics prescription.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.