Lump In Bikini Line Area
I shave my pubic area. I did develop a bump on my bikini line a few months ago.  It was not painful and has some flaking skin around it.  I used an ointment for ingrown hair.  It took away the flaky skin.  The bump is still there, about the size of a pencil eraser, but it is hard to feel unless you push in on the skin.
The only thing I can think of is maybe its from shaving. I would suggest getting it checked out by your OB or doctor.I really can't tell you exactly what it is and your doctor will have a more accurate diagnosis. Good luck and hope all is well!!

-Nicole
hi there
i have had the same problem does the lump ever swell and then decrease somedays and if you squueeze is it filled with pus?
it could be a sebaceous cyst if so
let me know
thanks!
Sometimes it does get so small that I can't feel it.  It doesn't really have a color, maybe a very light purple, barely noticeable.  No, I have never noticed any pus, but have never tried to squeeze it.
I have had the exact same thing, its where you are shaving. I have had one under my arm too. So i stopped shaving my bikini line and it went away. It took a while but it did go. I went to the docs as it scared the hell out of me! And that was his conclusion. Its your Lymph Nodes. They are perfectly harmless.