Lump bulging from vagina, so worried!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Lump bulging from vagina, so worried!!!

I have recently noticed a lump on the entrance of my vagina, I don't know the exact name for where it's located exactly but it's nearest point to my anus. It is bulging and feels like my insides are coming out. I have been bleeding a lot lately due to the implanon and I am also experiencing some itching, I know I could have thrush but I have never known to have a lump associated with it. I am having my implanon removed because of the incessant bleeding and other issues it's causing me. I've also been experiencing lower abdominal pain and a lot of gas. I have an appointment to see the doctor later this week but I am so worried about this.
I'm not saying this is what it is but...

We have glands at the opening of our vaginas that secrete lubrication. Sometimes they can grow a cyst or become abscessed or infected. I woke up one morning ten years ago after feeling fine the night before with a golf-ball size lump kind of sticking out of mine. It turned out to be a Bartholin's Gland cyst. And then it abscessed and grew to the size of a softball and I was so terrified it was cancer that I refused to go to the doctors. Then it ruptured and tore about 3" of my vaginal wall when it did. LOL Ouchers.

Because of the location, it does look like your vagina is bulging out.

But, if it's not this then it could be a myraid of other conditions like a yeast infection, a bacterial infection, a polyp - you name it. Most will be benign.

I wish you luck at your appointment and hope that your lump goes away very soon.