Lump in Breast
im 23 and I have a lump in 1 of my breast..its been there for maybe 5 years or more and it hurts sometimes only in the spot where the lump is..around my period it seems to feel like pins and needles I guess and it feels a bit tender and my breast in general seem more tender. the lump hasn't gotten bigger and its seems to be moveable and hurts w/e spot it moves..could this be a cyst?

also the arm where my breast is at seems to feel prickly like pins and needles sometimes..i don't know if that is related to this lump or i guess a stress related problem
Hi there and welcome.  Sweetie, have you never had a doctor feel this lump?  That is what you should do.  While it could be hormonally related or a cyst (I've had both types of lumps), it also could be something else.  I have undergone biopsy for calcifications found in the breast.  While it is doubtful it is anything serious, one needs to rule that out.  Absolutely be seen by your doctor.

Since the pain radiates (you aren't talking about the skin but underneath it?)---  I really do think you need a breast exam by a doctor. They may send you for mammography which could provide you peace of mind.  Lots of luck dear!
no, I never had it checked out..it only hurts sometimes..its like a dull pain or prickly feeling..its not the skin it is the actual lump....it tends to hurt more around my period or if it moves..it hurts in the spot where it moves...its been the same size for a long time...im going to the doctor soon..i think that they may have to do an ultra sound...I just hope its a cyst and nothing more...im only 23
Yes, absolutely get it checked out.  It could just be hormonally related as it gets sore during menstruation but you want to know for sure!!  You are young and the odds are against it being something 'bad'.  But make sure you follow up with your doctor and get to the bottom of it.  peace and luck and let me know how it turns out, okay?
Thank you..im definitely will be going....just a little scared you know but i'll make sure to keep you updated :)