Lump in pelvic region

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Lump in pelvic region

I can feel a lump in my pelvic region.  It is located in the middle from the top of my pelvic bone to the crease of my leg.  It is about marble size.  I have no pain with the lump or mass.  However I have been having cramps that I normally do not have.  I am worried and wondering if anyone can give me any heads up on this problem.
Have you been sick or has any insect bitten you lately. maybe a swollen limph.  you should get it checked.  could also be an ingrown hair.  get it checked out let us know

lisa
I have an appointment to check it out, however I have never established a doctor since we have moved here so I am waiting 1.5 months just to get seen. And that is the earliest I could get in.  The lump is in side if that makes since. Not on the surface.  When I lay down you can't even feel it.  Thank you for resonding.
hey,, i have the same experience as you! the doctor said that it was a lymp node. however if the lump grows or becomes painful after a period of time (eg.months) , you need to go back and see the doctor for another examination where they may extract cells from the lump for lab testing. hope this infomations do help.. :)