Lump in pelvic region

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Lump in pelvic region

I can feel a lump in my pelvic region.  It is located in the middle from the top of my pelvic bone to the crease of my leg.  It is about marble size.  I have no pain with the lump or mass.  However I have been having cramps that I normally do not have.  I am worried and wondering if anyone can give me any heads up on this problem.
  • My lump (2 replies):
    I have had a lump in my lower pelvic region since August...[more]
  • Lump (2 replies):
    Hi, My girlfriend has a lump on the left side of her vir...[more]
  • worried sick (3 replies):
    please someone write me back i am freaking out here.Has ...[more]
  • Lump
    I am not sure what is going, but I have a lump that goes...[more]
  • lump inside vagina (1 replies):
    I recently noticed a lump (about marble shaped maybe sli...[more]
Avatar n tn
Have you been sick or has any insect bitten you lately. maybe a swollen limph.  you should get it checked.  could also be an ingrown hair.  get it checked out let us know

lisa
Avatar n tn
I have an appointment to check it out, however I have never established a doctor since we have moved here so I am waiting 1.5 months just to get seen. And that is the earliest I could get in.  The lump is in side if that makes since. Not on the surface.  When I lay down you can't even feel it.  Thank you for resonding.
Avatar n tn
hey,, i have the same experience as you! the doctor said that it was a lymp node. however if the lump grows or becomes painful after a period of time (eg.months) , you need to go back and see the doctor for another examination where they may extract cells from the lump for lab testing. hope this infomations do help.. :)
KTowne Definitely starting to feel... Comment
Shannon79 commented on renae176's status
MH Community Mgr commented on Bubulous's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals