Women's Health Community
Lump inside anus? Help
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lump inside anus? Help

A few days ago when I went to the bathroom and wiped back there I felt a lump inside my anus. I was curious so I felt inside and the lump was in the begining of anus on the left side. It doesn't hurt, bleed or I haven't been constipated since maybe around last week. I am very worried I will ask dr but I'm trying to clear my mind now. What can it be? Should we not have lumps inside there? It's about a pea size lump. It doesn't hurt when I poop. It feels like it's under the skin. I'm 24 years old
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
932659_tn?1332122304
Hello,
It could be a hemoroid (sp?), have you ever had them before?  They can appear and be the size of a pea and not hurt or bleed whatsoever for a long time.  Sometimes they will get irritated and hurt and bleed and that's really painful!  I am not at all saying that this is what it is, just offering a suggestion and I really think you should see your doctor if at all possible to get it checked out.  Good luck :)
Blank
1400141_tn?1284989669
i agree with the poster above me. it sounds like you have hemorrhoids. really nothing serious, just annoying. you can get them from straining or most commonly having children with a vaginal delivery. i got them after i had my last baby. i also only have one lump, and it is pretty small. sometimes it doesn't bother me at all and other times it will bleed when i go to the bathroom. ask your doctor about it just to make sure, but if that's what it is, there is no way to get them to go away but there are over the counter medications to give you relief if they start bothering you.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...