Lump near Labia Majora

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Lump near Labia Majora

I have a small red color lump something like a pimple near my Labia Majora, what could it be? I am married for close to an year now.

Pls help.
Unfortunately it can be a whole lot of things.  It can be an ingrown hair that got infected, boil, pimple...

there are veins that run along the sides of your labia and sometimes if they get bumped or rubbed to hard they swell up...

it can be a wart of some sort...

it can be the first sign of an underlying STD...

There isnt a sure answer to your problem because it can be a lot of things. I know what I'm saying isnt all that helpful.  You are going to have to examine it yourself and decide if you need to go get it checked. It sounds like you are worried and seeing a doc can ease your mind.

i had one little red lump on the same spot a few weeks ago. didn't hurt much till you press a finger on it. not itchy either. it disappeared fairly quickly. however, my pap smear did turn out abnormal recently. they found precancerous cells and abnormal blood vessels on my cervix. both sound severe, or signs of cancer.

i'll say you should observe for a couple weeks. if you did a recent pap smear, and result was normal, you shouldn't worry too much. i agree with Vicki: an ingrown hair or swollen gland, or a sign of STD. if you delayed a pap smear, make an appointment with your GYN soon.
I found a pimple near my labia. I usually shave with a razor all the time but recently haven't been untill last week. The pimple was puss filled and 2 more popped up at the same time? I also have a recently new partner in my life.
i am 20 years old and married. The other night, my husband and I are in the process of going to have sex. i felt a painful bump next to my labia majora, as if it sting like a bee sting, but not as bad. it hurts whenever i touch it. i have no clue what it is, i need help figuring out what this is.