Lump near groin
I have a lump near my groin and have had it for 1 month. I went to see a doctor one week ago and she didn't examine me or tell me what it was. I was told that 'it's nothing to worry about'. It is very painful and has increased in size. It is hard and doesn't move. Around the time the lump appeared I began getting very sharp pains in my lower abdomen and cannot have sex because it is too painful. I have also had really thick white discharge in large amounts. Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated because i cannot deal with this pain much longer, and my husband and i wish to concieve!!
Only a doctor can diagnose you but the good news is you have been told it is harmless which means it may simply be some sort of cyst or fatty tumor.  That said, if it is hurting then ask for it to be removed.  The white discharge could be a yeast infection but again you need to get that diagnosed by your doctor who will give you the proper direction on how to clear it up.  It sounds like you need to make an appointment to get these issues and your pain addressed.  Good luck and keep us posted on how you are doing.
Thanks for the quick reply! I think i feel more let down by the doctor not actually listening to what i was saying. I brought up a few problems during the appointment and i felt none of them were addressed. Saying that i should have picked up on the doctor not being that interested when she said she was retiring in 3 weeks! Have made another appointment with a doctor i trust so here's hoping i will get some satisfying answers!