Lump near pubic bone

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Lump near pubic bone

I am 20 years old and I have a lump on the right side of my vagina. It is near my pubic bone, near the hairline. You can't see it but you can feel it when you apply pressure and move in circular motion. It is about the size of a marble and does cause some pain, but nothing drastic. There is also some swelling around it. But I am very worried and tried researching on it. I really need some advice right now. Please, help me.
I would go see a doctor or your ob/gyn about it if you suspect anything! Do not try to research this on the internet- get a professional opinion as soon as you can. It may be nothing serious, but at least it'll put your mind at ease and you can get proper treatment for whatever may be the cause.

Good luck and let us know how things go :)
Please go get it checked out.  One of my sisters(33yr) noticed a lump at the end of feb/beginning of March.  Told my mom about it my mom said go to the dr.  My sisters Dr. had just left his practice.  It took her about 2-3wks. To get in.  make a long story short she was told that she had vulva cancer. She had surgery two weeks later. Since then she has been super sick(throwing up non stop).  She can't recieve radiation or chemo till she gets better, because both of those treatments wreak havak on your body and she needs to be strong enough to handle it. As of two days ago we were told that the cancer has now spread to her kidneys and around her arota(sorry about spelling.  The doctors do not giver her much hope(us much hope) except for a Miracle from God.    Some maybe thinking did  she ahve multiple sex partners.  Nope. She was a virgin until she was married 4 years ago.

So please for the sake of your health and life- go to the doctor.  No family should have to go through this.

Asali
i had something similiar happen to me once, turned out to be a cyst....non life threatening....but a relief to know so go see ur doc....it will at least ease your mind
I just found a lump two weeks ago.
I can't get into my Dr. for 3 more weeks.
Reading these has me scared to death.
I have had many lumps and bumps in the vaginal lip area. First thing is not to panic. You'll just make yourself feel worse which won't help you get better... trust me. Most times its just a blocked hair folical or pore. I put hot moist faceclothes on the area as often as possible to try to draw them out. And dry the area very well before putting on clothes. You should definetly make an appointment to see a doctor asap  but your body may very well take care of the infection before you go. Keep the apointment to be sure its cleared up. The worst lump I ever had took my clinic over 6 months to final get me back to "normal'. We had tried 3 courses of different antibiotics over the course of 5 months and the lump would grow and shrink accordingly but never quite go away. Finally I ended up having surgery. The lump itself was about 1 inch to the right of where a woman may tear during delivery of a large baby! It was occasionally quite painful. Because of its location the doctor I saw opted to remove the entire lump rather than putting in a wick to try draining. She called it an "perirectal cyst" but said that the terminology was not quite right do to its location. I ended up with about a half dollar size hole in my vaginal area that took about 2 weeks to close and I was left with a very tiny scar.  As a matter of fact I have an appointment tomorrow for another lump in the same general area. It is very deep beneath the skin. Sore to the touch. I have also have a small lump beneath an obvious hair folical that is clearing up as well that I noticed a week ago it is already beginning to shrink. The main thing is once you get a lump to get treatment started asap before the body walls it off which is why I had to have surgery. Any other lumps I have found over the years have been treated via antibiotics and have cleared up within a few weeks. The lump removed via surgery was not cancerous. Hopefully this one will clear up without surgery too.
Saw the doctor yesterday. I'm now on Cephalexin for the next 10 days and got Terconazole for a YI too. I've only taken 3 pills and th elump already seems to be shrinking here's hoping it disappears! Hope you've gotten help too.
hi, i just read your forum. i have just found some lumps on my vaginal area and am vey worried im 20 and the lumps are at the pubic bone and i dont know where to go to get them checked, should i go to my doc or should i go to an std centre?
GO to the doctor ASAP...Knowledge is a form of prevention!
I have the exact same thing! ! my lump is about the sise of a pee.. im 15 and dont really want to tell any1.. What can i do???!?! shout i wait and see what happens?
please help   -> very worried!
im 24 and iv a lump in exact same place as u same symptoms and everything did u find out what it was
I just noticed a lump way under the skin, you can't see it, only feel it when you put pressure there. It also feels about the size of a marble. I asked a few friends and they said another possibility is that area is also where you have lymph nodes. Sometimes they swell depending on your hormones. I explained to them though that this is like in the pubic area almost where my leg meets the pubic area but on the actual pubic area. It does give quite a bit of discomfort when I push on it. Has anyone had anything like this?
Yah, I have the same thing ive noticed it since i was 15 and it scares me. it doesnt hurt or nething only wierd feeling when i push on it mine is on the left side thou. im 19 now and nothing is diffrent its the same size and same feeling. Ive never gone to the doc im afraid of them they always got bad news i figure if i just die one day and not know that i was dying then ill be happier. i knw its a wierd way to look at it but im just tarified so if you go to the doc and get some answers please post something thanks...
Most likely, the lumps are just swollen lymph nodes.  Your Inguinal lymph nodes extend all around your pelvis.  They can swell up for no reason, but do so mostly due to infection.  If it can move, doesn't hurt (unless you mess around with it for a period of time), and it's not hard, that's probably what it is... but GET CHECKED OUT.  I cannot stress that; what if you die because you were too embarrassed?  Pointless.  Don't worry. But don't wait.
Yah, Im 17 and last night when i got out of the shower i saw that i had a lump on my pelvic bone area it is the size of a marble and moves around and is also hard and hurts when i touch it,im scared that it might be cancer just to even think about it worries me to death.i read some of the things on this page it know im worried more then before.my mother has called my doctor but i cant get in intill the middle of Aug and to let it go for that long it awful.i just hope it isnt anything B-I-G!
I had a very similar lump to the ones some of you are describing, a small marble sized lump, not terribly hard, but firm, on the left side, on the edge of my hairline, and tender to the touch. I went to the doctor, and very quickly she knew what it was. It turned out that I had another bump about five inches above the lower one which was only noticable if I layed with my left foot resting on my right knee. She diagnosed it as Folliculitis.  I had developed an infection that was brought on by shaving my pubic area, and the infection caused the lymph nodes to swell in an act to try and fight it off. So all the lumps were were swollen lypmh nodes!  She prescribed me some meds to help fight the infection and advised me not to shave.  Apparently shaving is bad for you because it leaves open areas for bacteria to enter. She also said many women who don't shave their pubic areas are also at risk for these bumps by just shaving their legs. It's not a very serious condition, but if not treated it could eventually become a very painful abcess (abscess) that could require surgery. With my medication and not shaving my lumps dissapeared in a week or two!  So either way, get it checked out! Better to be safe than sorry! And thank you to all the women who posted their thoughts! It helped alot when I first found my lump!
i'm 16 and yesterday night, i found a lump around my hair line, its firm but tender, i slept for like 6 hours and i woke up first thing in the morning since i couldn't  ignore it anymore!!
then i found this page, which made me a bit calmer.
my heart and mind were racing like so fast and all these thoughts just came to me...."is this cancer, is it cervical cancer? i wish i had taken that vaccine, when i was getting all my other immunizations, will they remove my uterus, will i ever have kids?? the kids i long for so much? will i have to start saving up for a surrogate...."
lol   i just hope its the lymph nodes.....since its less serous...
i need to go see a doctor i know, but isn't it embarrassing??
and i dont have a gynecologist, just a regular pediatric doctor....should i get a gynecologist??
but that would take longer but i don't want to have to get the wrong information with my general doctor, which would be even worse.
Hey,

Now it maybe be something else, serious maybe. I'm no professional but it sounds to me, like you have the same thing I did! I started to flip out and thin it was cancer and what not and it was in the same place and the same size as you explained. And after I went to see my doc about it he told me it was nothing but a swollen lyphnode. Yeah, apperantly you can get one of the ones down there swollen mostly due to sex (from what you secrete) But yeah, it coyld most definatly be a swollen lymphnode.
Im 15.
Have the same marble sized lump.
I found it 2 days ago.
I dont know how to tell my mom i need to go to the doctor.
I have never really been open to her about these kinds of things.......
like i cried when i told her i started my period
ya im a freak anyways
how would i tell her?
should i just ignore it and hope it goes the way?
HELP?!
I have a very small lump like pimple near my pelvic bone too recently and when close my leg, hurt abit cos it become slightly bigger and swell abit, quite the same as everyone describe but will wait till Monday, if still not subside, will c a lady doctor.

I will update you guys what's that? ok
hi, i have the same lump too. could it mean anything to do with being pregnant?
I also have a lump on the right side between the vagina and where my leg meets. You can't see it, but I can feel it, it feels about the size of a golf ball. It doesn't hurt when I push on it, but it feels strange.  I'm starting to get worried but i'm also hoping that it's just a swollen lymphnode.  I'm going to call the gyno tomorrow and make an appt!!
IM 16 aAND JUST FIND OUT THAT I HAVE A LIL BLACKISHPURPLE LUMP IN MY  PRIVATE IT COMES AND GOES EVERYTIME I GET OUT OF THE SHOWER.. WHAT CAN IT BE AND OF CORSE ME I ASUME I HAVE CANCER IM SO FREAKIN SCARED...
i have had a lump for over year, it has been draining for almost a year
My daughter had a lump and found out it was a hernia.  We got her to have it fixed as it was causing discomfort...otherwise we might have just left it alone...my daughter says that it wasn't a difficult surgery and she felt little discomfort from it.  I myself have had three lumps removed. one was a stitch left over from my pregnancy that 6 years later had formed a rather large cyst (size of a quarter) just on the bottom inside of my vagina that I had to have removed.  One was from a very swollen hair follicle (about the size of a nickle) that got infected because of shaving and I had that removed and that was on my outer vulva.  And the other time I had mono and I had a very badly and painfully swollen lymph node at which also spread to the other side two weeks later.  So you see there are many things a lump can come from and not just cancer.  The important thing is that you don't ignore them, but get them checked out as most all are simple and have simple cures.  Hope this helps the fear that some of you have.
I have a lump on the right side of my pubic area. It's about half an inch long, and a quarter inch wide. It's very red and has a slight fever. Theres no head on it like a pimple or infected hair would have. It also has a burning sensation and it VERY sensitive to the touch. I go to the dr tomorrow but am really scared. I hate pain and am afraid that she's gonna lacerate it..... I've tried the hot compresses and hot baths and it's not getting any better............... It hurts a lot. I have no idea what's causing it.... I don't shave that area, I'm a virgin, and...... yea. Any ideas?
Hi uhmm i found this lil ball in the top of my vagina like where your pubic hair is beside my leg.
am 15 years old and am reallly worrry it hurts whenn i sit and if i touch it i wanna know it i can pop it or if to go to the doctors and really scared i dont wanna tell my mom .
Please i neeed someone to answer me ASAP!
THANKS
I have 2 "lumps" in my vulva area, after seeing the gyno he said they were nothing but limpomas and that there was no reason to have them removed. They are soft and can move around.
Hope I helped!
Hey i'm sorry ladies but I've been looking all over the web and couldn't find a blog on this issue for men...Maybe it's just not commom for guys but. I've noticed I have the same under skin lump right below my pelvic bone on the right side. But i'm not sure if I should be worried or not. If any one can help or direct me to a blog similar to this for men please help....
  I have had several of cysts.  For some reason I am very prone to them.  I have had them mainly in the pubic or thigh region.  It is usually blocked folicles.  I do recommend getting checked of course.  Other reasons for these may be if U exercise or sweat in these regions and wait to shower as the pores get blocked quickly.  I also have hardly any butt, and the DR said that when I sit or have to much pressure in an area too long, it also causes this.  Totally freaked the first time I rode my motorcycle on a five hour ride to a rally and by the time I got home I had to cysts on the inside of my thighs were the pressure from sitting was.  I guess my point is, get it checked, but don't freak, 'cuz it could be no big deal and if it is you won't know until the results.  Then you will have options at that point.  So it is wasted freaking.  Hope this may calm someone.
help please, i found a lump on the right pelvic aera hair line thingy and im so scared :( it hurts when pressure is added and it moves, its not that big but the size is about a thumb and hard. iv only recently noticied it around xmas time and around this time, the lower stomach/pelvic area began to hurt and get shooting pains. How ever, im worried this is linked to the sex. I am having sex with my new partener since then and as a result;  my tummy is in pain after sex with him and this lump isnt going away (but nor getting bigger)
could it be an std? and can i have children? reading this page has made me so scared.
Im young and petrified
im 15  and i have 5 , pea sized lumps theyve gradually got bigger over the past 3 weeks and about half an hour ago whilst having a shower i got a pain like an electric shock in one of them as the water was on them. im panickingg,what is it? whatt should i do??
I DO TOO On the right side near my pelvic bone I just found it today and it's totally freaked me out I mean I leave for vacation in one month and my dr is on vacation now ugh. cancer runs in the family so it has totally freaked me out.
So I googled it..
Usually I ask my mom about stuff like this but she passed away on Dec 10 2009 and now :( Mom had breast cancer in 05 and she died of lung cancer.. I just am totally freaking out
9 times out of 10 it's probably a cyst or ingrown hair... I get them sometimes when I shave... though not usually on my labia.  For me they usually appear around the hair line where I shave on the abdomen or inner leg, but I have had them once or twice on the labia... in fact I am just getting over one right now.  They'll usually pop on their own if you soak in a hot bath... but if they don't (which I found was the case with this last one) then go to the doctor.  

If, like me, you can't afford a doctor's visit... then slice up some garlic and secure it with a bandage over the infected area.  I know it sounds gross, but the garlic will draw out the infection and allow it to drain naturally.  I went from having a huge lump and a low grade fever a couple days ago to having a normal temperature and a much reduced lump today.  This morning when I took off the garlic poultice, I found that not only had the infection come to a head, but I was able to remove the hard puss that surrounded the ingrown hair.  

The important thing is not to panic... if your family has a history of cancer then by all means go to the doctor, (if for no other reason than to give yourself peace of mind...) but if you shave in the area that the lump is found, then it is probably just an ingrown hair that has become infected.
About 3 years ago i developed a very small hard lump in my public hair area, i assumed it was an ingrowing hair but it never went away. When i used to get waxed the lady said she thought it was a small blind boil probably caused by an ingrowing hair. Later developed another one just below it. Because of this i stopped shaving and waxing to prevent the problem. I havent had one for years the same two have remained, not causing any problems, not getting bigger or smaller, itchy or anything. Just two small hard lumps. Now recently i have developed two more more at the same time but one is directly in the top creavse of my vagina and the other is in the public area. I now have four of this little lumps!!! I have no idea of what they are or what to do? Getting to the doctors can be difficult for me and i would rather not waste the doctors time on blind boils. Could they be cysts? Has anyone else had these and does anyone have any idea what they could be?
i have a big lump on my top pubic vagina bone the lump is about a two piece big and it moves when touched what shall i do has anyone else had this please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! k
These postings have been really helpful, since I also located a lump the other morning on the right side of my pubic triangle, which scared me to death. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the way my period's been behaving lately. I come on and then it disappears and takes several days to reappear. But maybe I've got polyps as well. God knows!
I'm amazed to see that some people are having trouble getting to see their GP/doctor about this immediately. In the UK most community doctors run 'emergency' surgeries where if you turn up early enough they'll see you that morning. Or there's always the A&E (ER) department at your local hospital where, if you're prepared to sit for an hour or so, you can see a doctor.
Regarding the poor girl who feels too embarrassed to tell her mum, you're not a 'freak'; it sounds like it's your mum that's unapproachable about certain matters. But this is about your health, and possibly your life, so talk to her, or to another adult you can trust. It's her job to look after you.

I noticed the same golf ball sized lump on the right side of my vagina on my hairline, it is painful to touch and even at random times it wills hoot pain through it. I have not planned to see a doctor yet, my mom said it is most likely an infection but it seems to be getting more painful, bigger and it moves, unlike the last infection I had from shaving my legs (on my ankle). I am going to try the garlic and band aid thing tonight and see if that works at all, I hope so, if not I will continue to a walk in clinic or something along the lines of cheap doctor when I get a chance. Thanks for all of you who have steered me away from a cancer worry and I hope everyone else finds out what their lump is. Stay positive and God Bless. -kay
I have, a lump, maybe a little smaller than a marble right my my pubic hair line as described my other posters. A little tender to touch. I kind of assumed right off the bat that It was a swollen gland or lymph node. I'm used to getting them in my neck. It acts just the same, moves around slightly when played with, tender to touch. Feels exactly the same. But I don't usually get them there so I decided to do some research! It is a common area! There, on the neck, and the armpits it's all common. This can be cause just from shaving. Also I found a rule of thumb that I thought would be helpful to share with you worried readers.
If it happens almost randomly, aka you wake up with it, and It is tender. It is more than likely just an infection, and it's fighting it off. It it gradually deleloppes over time and doesn't hurt, It is more likely to be a tumor. In no intent to cause worry. It's just better to be informed! good luck!
I get this bumps all the time near my panty line. They are hard and marblesized with pain. If you go to WebMD and type "boils" you can read about them. I would also recommend looking for photos of boils and comparing them to your own bumps to see if any similarities. They will go away by themselves within a week or a few days more if it is a boil. To relieve the pressure pain, apply a warm compress or take a hot bath. This could help drain it. You can also put some raw bacon on it and the salt in the bacon will help dry out the boil. You can also take baking soda and mix it with water to make a paste and put it over the boil and put a bandaid over it and that can help aid in drying it out. There really is no need to go to a dr for a boil unless it gets consitantly larger and pain becomes unbearable. Then it's infected, most likely a staph infection. I had one that did get infection and it turned out to be strep. Go figure, strep by my pubic area. You can take antibiotics and you're good as new. The dr. will also drain it for you. Check out WebMD, the information on there is very trustworthy.
I also have a lump on the right side of my vagina triangle on the pubic region its about the size of a marble well a little bigger and all around it is swollen it hurts to touch or if any pressure is placed on it. Being fair I get really bad ingrowing hair which exfoliating does not cure, however have never had a lump like this, what should i do? just leave it?
i am 13years old had have never had sex.  i noticed a pee sized lump under my skin near my pubic bone with no white head or anything like a spot but it is really worrying be and i hate doctors, i am very shy and dont even think i could tell my mother about it. its scaring me to death SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! x
i found this strange lump that is probably the size of the end of my thumb, its very hard and tender when you touch it. its located between my vagina and my inner butt cheek its been there for about 4 months or more, im very worried but i don't have insurece im 25 and just had my second baby 5 months ago. could that have anything to do with it?  PLEASE HELP....
I have a similar lump on the right side near my hair-line. It hurts a bit every time I put pressure on it, I decided to get a closer look today in the mirror. It is swollen and I found that when I push down around it, some sort of discharge leaks out, non odorous, a bit sticky...I'm terrified and I'm in a different, non-english speaking country and I have no idea where to to go... Pls help!
I'm really happy I found this because it helped me calm down. I'm 16 & would get these once in awhile in the same spot as Sandoz only to the left.  I just shaved the area and one came up so I'm thinking it's just what one of you guys explained. Hopefully nothing else? I don't know if it can connect to cancer which really scared me... but yeah. Thanks for the help. Maybe I'll tell me mom if it stays longer than a few weeks.
Ive had this problem too. It went away after a while and doctors can be so dismissive but I waited to see how long it stayed for which was about a week or two. I'd be so worried if it returned though. So definitely make a doctors appointment. Don't be too worried! That just makes it worse.
I'm unsure if it has anything to do with your childbirth but will your insurance prevent you from even getting it checked out?
I have the exact same as you! and i also am a virgin. ive noticed it a while now, its a burning sensation, i experiance a similar pain when i a menstraling, but im not on my cycle and its doin it. theres sorta sn indention lower it, but i think it may just be be cause the "lump" is there. its not really a lump though. its just swolllen looking. theres a little brusih tint to it though. email me at Destry_92***@**** if you wanna talk lol my mother has cancer, and stuff like this really freaks me out
I have the exact same thing! I noticed it when I got out of the shower! A pea sized bump. Didn't have a pimple head really, but I tried to squeeze it like a pimple and it had white stuff come out that didnt smell just like a pimple and even blead a little bit like a pimple after you get all the stuff outta it.. Cept it still kinda hurts (it's been like half an hour since I squoze it) and it's firm, and sorta sticks up.. like it's noticable. I'm a virgin, but I'm just kinda freakin out 'cause my boyfriend has herpes on his eye.. ha. I didn't know if that makes a difference, though he hasn't had a break out in over a year goin strong.. I'm just hoping it's just an ingrown hair :-/. Makes me feel better to post about it. If anyone else has had this before, please responde because the doctor prolly couldn't fit me in for a couple months (that's how long it took for my past appointment). Nobody likes to find lumps anywhere on them, am I right!
Don't worry, I have had one as you describe, for five years.  Eventually it became infected so I went to a plastic surgeon and had it removed.  It is called a sebaceous cyst.  It can come back but it was the best thing I could have done, to have it removed, it was noticeable on my face.  
god thankyou so much to everyone who posted on here- ive had something similar a  hard bump on my lower pubic one on the left side thats a lil smaller than a marble- its barely noticeable but scaring me to death. i just found it. im hoping its one of those lymph node things. im 16 and have an over protective weird father. so talking to him tomorrow morning about taking me to docs for this should be super fun (sarcasm) but ya gotta do what a gotta do. u guys eased my mind a lil thanks so much wish me luck!!
hi everyone, i had this same problem, and decided to post my experience here after going to the doctor's. i was worried sick because i'm only 20, and when i felt a lump suddenly on one day i was needless to say, very very very freaked out & paranoid, since i'm very much a hypochondriasiac as well. anyway, mine turned out to be a swollen lymph node coupled with at UTI, & the UTI is especially so if you feel pain around the groin area (sometimes very bad pain i must add), and the 'lump' itself is tender to the touch, not painful and shouldnt be too big. my doctor prescribed me antibiotics and pills for my UTI, and said that if the swell doesnt go down 2-3 weeks after the start of medication i will have to go for further checkup...hope this helps.
Reading these I am a little freaked out at times. A few weeks ago I felt some twinges on my lower left abdomen, didn't really think anything of it. Now about a week ago I noticed a small lump right at the top of my pubic region on the left hand side. It has scared the hell out of me. I keep pressing it and now it is quite painful. It does move around, feels a bit like a fatty lump, I've also noticed another one just above it too. I've booked an appointment with my GP, the next available one is June 10th (3 half weeks away)!!! Obviously I wanted a female doctor. I'm constantly worrying. I haven't told anyone, my sister is due a baby anyday so I don't want to worry my mum or anyone. I feel sick everyday cos I'm worrying so much, I've convinced myself it's cancer. As soon as I find out what it is I will let you all know. Wish me luck :/
Hey girls, if you ever have a lesson to learn, it's talking to mom. ESPECIALLY if it's about something health related. Okay so you're scared to speak up, you're to embarrassed to say anything, to show anyone. As they say there is no time like the present. PLEASE TRUST ME I guarantee your mom will be one hundred and ten percent supportive. She will help you through this and know exactly what to do! Chances are she or someone close to her has had this same experience and she will know what doctor to see or maybe even how to make it go away. A few embarrassing, awkward moments won't kill you, in fact they might even save your life! As for the "embarrassed to see a doctor" thing... Puh-lease... GUYS THAT'S WHAT DOCTORS ARE FOR! I promise any doctor would be happy to take a look see just to make sure everything Is going and growing smoothly! Also doctors are always calm about looking at your "private areas." They want to make you as comfortable as possible! So they won't make a big deal about it! In fact if you are really just to embarrassed to tell mom  (which you most deffinantly should) then just ask mom to schedule a regular check up appointment. When you are above the age of 14, the doctor asks your mom to step out of the room for about 3-4 minutes so she can examine that specific area. Even doctors know how awkward it can be sometimes. While your mom isn't in the room calmly mention to your doctor that you felt a small lump and would like her to check it out. She will be more than happy to, and she will be so appriciative you told her. Like I said before that's what doctors are here for! To keep you healthy! If you still feel embarrassed take a deep breath and just tell yourself the appointment will be over soon, it's most likely nothing, and by tomorrow the doctor will be checking out the same lump on a different patient and she will have forgotten all about you. I promise you are never alone when it comes to      health issues! I HOPE THIS HELPS
So just found that INVISIBLE lump UNDER the skin between where the leg meets the pelvis that is only noticable when TOUCHED. This should NOT be confused with lump next to vagina after shaving because it is NOT visible!!! because otherwise this blog is confusing. so wha the H is it? first time i ever find this thing on my body.
Im 15 and i have this smalll lump on my left side, right on the outer part of my pubic hair... I told my mom and she says i will be fine!! She also says its probably just a pimple but i say it isnt!! What should i doo!??
kaki5,
I have the same issue (marble sized lump in the pelvic region that's only sore when I touch it and it's not visible). Did you figure out what it is or hopefully was? I'm worried because I don't have insurance right now.
Hey I just felt the exact same thing u did I didn't feel it yesterday and tonight I layed down and scratched there it freaked me out it's the size of a marble as well right above pubic hairline on the left side. I'm kinda tripping out but at the same time I went to the STD center for tests about 3 months ago and during their usual feeling around your pelvis and so on I remember here feeling that spot on both sides and said something about my glands being swollen and maybe thats what's wrong with both of us right now and if yours just appeared outta nowhere pretty good chance it's just swollen glands
im 16 and i have two lumps in the pelvic area. they are hard and in the shape of a marble. there are right next to each other the top one is bigger than the bottom and when i apply pressure they kinda hurt. they are getting bigger it seems and i can now see the top one. i havent told my parents yet and im not sure what to do. ive heard many things of what it could be.
Im 16 and I have just noticed a lump near the edge of my hair line it moves and is about the size of a large marble its tender when i touch it and when i sit down
I'm really scared I don't know what to do i dont know how to tell my parents
please help :''(
I have this too. I've had it for awhile, and I asked my gyno and she said it's probably from shaving or wearing too tight of underwear. I'm still going to go to the doctors. When I squeeze it, it like drains. I'm kind of freaked out, but I do shave and I'm guessing it's an ingrown hair or something like that.
did you find out what it was? i have the same thing.
Im 17 and for the past 3 months i have noiced a lump that come and goes on the right side of my ubic area, it is not painful and it does swell if i put presseure on it. im worried can some one help me
i'm going to the doctors tomorrow, i will let you know what she says mine is!
So I have the same thing but on my right side it hurts when I touch it but is it something serious that I have to see a doctor??....but it is kind a scary hearin you guys story talkin about it and it kind a scares me like what should I do?? Someone please answer my question??
Absolutely not .Please talk to your mother about it.This are normal thing in younger women or older women and nothing to be ashamed off.
Good Luck and everything will be fine.
Thats exactly what I have.  I just discovered it in the bathroom.  I thought I pulled a muscle there from situps but it felt like a marble under the skin.  I had a feeling it was a gland.  Makes sense.  My body is going crazy with stress and I quit smoking so that'll send everything into a state of panic.  Thank you for your post.  
Please don't panic as these are usually very common cysts!  BREATHE! Then read and educate yourself, and make an apt. To see either your gyn. Ob/gyn will have far better knowledge to tell you which type you have and treatments available. Know that surgery is a last resort. Here are some great links.  And don't be embarrassed! 1/3 of Gyn visits are dealing with these common cysts and though you may feel uncomfortable know that you are in good hands and all of us women feel this at first. You do get over it! And what a 5 minute exam can do to give you peace of mind back And stop the fear of having cancer....is so worth it. Here are two great resources to learn about the different types of cysts. Also you can be a virgin and still get these! Being on the pill and pelvic surgeries can also cause these. Cysts grow every where and are common and easy to treat!  So please relax and know that you ARE NORMAL!  Hope this helps bring relief as I have had two taken out surgically and wasted to much time hiding in embarrassment and they got so big I had to have surgery. Don't wait as they can get worse and encapsulate. Read these links they will give you great power in knowing all about why they occur and treatments!  

http://www.vaginapagina.com/index.php?title=Vulvar_Bumps/Cysts

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0002478/
I'm 19 and I also have a lump on the right side where my ummm and leg meet noticed it Saturday and its now Wednesday....it started out about the size of a pee and now its the whole right side...it HURTS when I walk or try to move...I took a nice long hot bubble bath to see if that would help well it did till I stood back up.....wearing underwear makes it hurt worse but not wearing them makes it hurt too (cuz of sweat).....I'm also pregnant (with my second child (didn't have this problem with my first)) what should I do?
I went to the ER they told me it was a vericose vain well the next night the lump had busted open n bleed really bad for like a day but it felt better and the pain had went away but now I have a huge hole there now its still hard but but don't hurt anymore I'm going to see my doctor Friday and she's gunna look at it to see if maybe it might be somthing diff! Ill post more then!
i had this before, and when you push it to go away but it'll come back.. i never saw anyone but it eventually went away and never came back.. (had it for couple months and its been gone for 6years)
I'm 19 and haven't had sex in over six months but when I got off my  perido this week I have I bump come up on the inside of my lip. It don't really hurt just alil just more bothers me being there. Dose anyone no what it could be. I mean if it was a std would it have came up sooner and be more?
I have 2 on my right hand side of my pubic area .. Mega worried :( they hurt and when I walk they hurt .
go to the ER
Im 15 aswell and just noticed my lump two weeks ago , its kinda got me worried .. As I read on a previous forum it might be std ... Or cancer . Im a virgin and I hate being scared ... I dobt have a good relationship w. My mom or well anyone ... Sad cuz shes a nurse . But I will NOT bring this up with anyone ... Please update me ? Lump is under the skin sixe of a pea if not smaller its soft kinda hard , and its on the left side . Ive only ever kissed or givven a ** with 1 guy ... Kinda scared ... Help !? :(
I have the same thing, I'm 15 and I just noticed the lump on the right side. it's not sore at all but I'm worried about what it could be.