Lump near vigina(vagina)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Lump near vigina(vagina)

I have a lump near the vigina (vagina) area. What could it be?
you will have to describe the lump a little more... how big is it? how quickly did it appear? is is sore? is it hard? is its liquid filled? any coloration?
hey serena..Guess what i just got back from my doctors appt it went really well aparently its a  good thing.. GLANDS growing thats all. Apparently we have glands everywhere in our bodies so its not just in our throats. And thats what mine is. How it works is if it hurts you at all see a doctor immediately, That just means there are infections down below and your glands down there are trying to help it get better. But apart from that you need not to worry. but like i said before go and see your doctor anyway just in case it is different to myself..
hi serena, how are u doing today apart from the lump? I read that you have the same problem as me as do other women on here but no one seems to know what it is.. Is yours on the left side?? does yours hurt?  how big can u describe your's? How long have you had your's?? Im going in to see the doctor today, hopefully they know what it is and i will get back to you later about it. Don't be too worried cos my lump might be absolutely different from your's. What ever my outcome is.. I will let you know but i suggest you turn  2 the doctor as well. 5 other people have told me the same thing and i better do it. i just dont want to hear the worst.. Sit tight and relax
Where abouts was the lump? I have a very tiny one (pea sized, maybe smaller) near my clitoris. It seems to crop up when my period comes and goes away shortly after it is over.
Please I need help. It started about apx 9 months ago, it's like a up, acne like growth just outside my vagina,left lower side almost going in between the anus. It comes and goes, I don't know what triggers it or what it is, but lately it has been bothering me because it oozes with blood even if I don't squeeze it then stops. It's very tiny and painless then it disappears for a while and reappear on the exact same area. Can anyone help me. Thank you.
i have a lump on the right side of my vigina (vagina).
it doen't hurt it's annoying.
Anyone please help me, i also have a lump on my right side of my vigina (vagina), it is red a little bigger than a pea size, and it is really very sore, been there for about 3 days,  what can it be?
i have a lump on the left side of my vagina near my cliteris it is veery painfull but its a tiny tiny thing smaller than a pea it only came about 3 days ago but seems to b gettin more painfull... does anybody no what it is?
i have a lump inside my vagina and its really scary and i dont know what to do...can any please help me
I am only 13 and i have never had sex and i have a lump on the outside of my vigina (vagina) and it is very scary me and my mom have trust issues so she dosent trust me so much so i am wanting to prove to her what this could be so would you please help me. Let me describe it a little more it is on my right side and it is about a little bigger then a pea and it hurts and is sore and i jsut discoverd it last nite i really need your help.
i am 15 years old never had sex. notcied a big lump on the right hand side of the outside of my vagina. thought it was spot but sort of thought that it is too big to be a spot down there. im worried that it might be cancer as i browsed thorugh some vaginal cancer websites. sypmtoms included lumps. im really worried about it and dont know what  to do.

i have a lump maybe a little bit bigger than a pie size, its on the bottom left side, inside of the flappy bit on my vagina, it doesnt hurt, does anyone know what it could be? thanks jenny
i have lump on my right side of my vagina it look like a pea but it dose not hurt it just hard. what could this be?
I am 11 years old and have a red lump on the bottom right side on the outside of my vigina (vagina) and it is a little bit bigger than a pea and have never had sex. Also i am to scared to tell my mom and i am wondering if any body knows what this might be?
There is a rather serious autoimmune disease called Behcet's Syndrome. This disease's initial symptoms closely resemble the herpes virus, causing itching, inflammation, vaginal sores, fissures, cuts, boils, or folliculitis (ingrown hairs). Other symptoms develop years later, so it is very important that you find out just what it is that is causing your symptoms. Don't be too quick to brush it off as nothing, Behcet's disease affects people of every age and every race. Also, be careful choosing a doctor, you want to see someone who know's enough to tell you what Behcet's Syndrome is all about, if they don't know that, they don't know enough to help you. It is not contagious, it just happens to people. Visit the American Behcet's Disease Association website message board for more information.
I have lumps on the outside of my vagina... i havent found any inside at all.. These lumps are as hard a brick almost like knots or something.. they are different sizes and they dont seem to hurt at all but they also dont seem to be disapearing either.. what could it be????
i have a hard lump that came out about 4 months ago it dose not hurt at all n dose not bother me but its scary and it a lil bigger than a pea size what can it be
i have a lump on the left hand side of my vagina..im really worried its cancer.. its more like a knot. and it hurts really bad.. its about the size of a quarter. and if i squeeze really hard some puss will come out but then it leaves it hurting worse..
someone please tell me what this is!?
theres a lump on the side of my vagina, its a bit bigger than a pea
and it frickin hurts! i dont rly have a mom to help me with this **** so
i could use some advice pleez! i couldnt imagine talking about this to
my dad! lol. >_>
i had the same problem a while ago, mine was a hard lump at the right side of my vagina and i tried pressing it because it really annoyed me ,which of course a bit of blood at first and watery bleed later on, was scared but later discovered it was an infection, was lacking some vitamins and i was cured by a course of antibiotics, so girls don't worry. and sometimes it may just be you wearing a very tight pants or wet pants, it will go on its own sometimes or you may need antibiotic
It could be a bartholin's cyst. I had one, and it went away fairly quickly on it's own. My OB/GYN said to take warm baths, and if that didn't do the trick, they could lance it. I was scared too, but it ended up being very minor.
I was going to tell everyone to look up Bartholin Cyst myself when I read CW17 had just mentioned it :)

It is basically a blocked/clogged gland. Most resolve on their own, but if not, medical treatment is needed.

I had one to come up on my vigina (vagina) and lord did it hurt! I mean by beening sore! so I asked my mom about it and she told me to get a little peice of fatback meat and some bandats and put it on the place I know that sounds nasty but it works.So I did and it brought it to ahead and I squeezed it after it came to a head ,it hut to squeeze it but I did and you would not believe what came out of it!( a little infection and a hair!)
hi, i'm seventeen and i have had sex but only with my boyfriend who i am 150% sure is totally clean- so i know this isn't an std. i noticed red itchy bumps on my vagina the other day and told my mom so she bought me a yeast infection medication over the counter. i only used it one day because it really grossed me out and didn't seem to help. the next day the bumps were still there but i wasn't itchy or irritated. since then the bumps are still there and i am still feeling a little irritated.

i also noticed a painful lump on the top right side of my vagina- right where the very top of my thigh meets my vagina. it is not a bump- it is under the skin not on top of it. it isn't red or itchy or anything it is just a lump under my skin that hurts when i touch it. i'm really worried about it and don't know what it could be. i also am wondering if it is related to the red bumps on my vaginal lips.

please help me if you can!
i am 15 years old an i have just noticed a small lump near the front of my vagina. It is about the size of a pea and i slightly uncomfortable but since i only just noticed i dont really want to go to the doctors yet. I know that sounds stupid but laying down on a doctors table with my legs spread out is REALLY not very appealing. The lumps is quite pink and it feels like a pea or a granual beneath my skin. If anyone had any advice or help they would like to offer it would apreciated SO much. Thank you! : (
My boyfreind and I have recently had sex, aprx 4 days ago. He had recently had a cold sore, and I always am sure to not kiss him or have any contact with it whatsoever, but that night 4 days ago, it seemed as though the infection was gone and it was just healing so I wasn't too concerned. We participated in oral sex and now I have a small pimple like thing in my vigina (vagina). I have white discharge and it sometimes gets itchy and irritated. Is this what I think it is? Please help me out.
i have the same problem as you. this is the second time i notice those bumps theyre not verybig. quite small but like i said i get itching and redness around there and my vagina gets a little swollen. i have never had any problems before but i started taking  birth control which has had different effects on my body so idk if this could be one. ive gotten them twice and on both sides im supposed to get my period soon and im scared its something bad. i hate doctors lol im glad im not the only one however thats curious about this problem. theyre just like irritated little bumps that hurt theyre not filled with anything and i squeeze them nothing happens it just hurts thats all. they last like 2 or 3 days max thou. idk it all seems weird.
ok i have this bumb right near the butt hole but closer to where i put i tampon in. and if i touch it or move a certain way it hurts. please if you can help me it will be great so please help me
I have a lump about the size of my thumb, its incredibly painful, fiery red, and somewhat warm on the outer labia majora.... I still don't know what it is, and I am terribly scared to find out its something much worse.. I have been putting warm soaks and neosporin on it... I always have protected sex with my boyfriend except for one time about three or four weeks ago.. And I know he's had sex with other girls before me..  I just called my doctor after a week of having the lump and she asked me to come in, but I am so terrified to find out its an STD or something..Can anyone help me?
Have a lump near my vagina and it's definitely  bigger than a pea size.it is red around the area but I doesn't hurt even when I touch it.it's been there for a few days.doesn't really interior my daily routines but I'm wondering if it'll disappear w/o any med attn?
I have a bump on my vagina  not were my clitoris at its hard and if i squeeze it puss may come out. I really dont know what it is or scared to go see a doctor because my mom and dad. I don't know if its a in grown hair plz help!
Possible answer- My mom had one of these. I have something extremely similar underneath my arm. The thing the doc told her, and it seemed to work, was that it was a type of staff infection that affects sweat glands... now i'm sure you realize there are sweat glands everywhere. Generally a doc will proscribe antibiotics, maybe painkillers, and they will say to use a hot compress or heating pad, as this will sometimes help bring it to a head so it can be safely rained. It hurts like a mofo, I will admit, but i really don't think it's anything serious...

one thing they did tell my mom was that this is sometimes caused by hair removal of the vaginal area, so to stop shaving that area and instead go for laser hair removal or use hair removal creams and skin softener.
i have a lumb about the size of a quarter on the right side of my vagina more tord the bottom of it idk what it is i havent had sex i just found it two days ago and im worried can you help me
i have this big egg shaped bump on my right lip of my vigiana and its sore when i get up and hurts when i sit down but mostly when i wipe. ive never had sex before so i know its nothing that relates to it. but im still scared if some 1 can help me with a lil info i would really be thankfull for that
I myself am experiencing the same problem.. fairly large and painful. :( If I do finally get some medical attention or advice you will be the first person I let know
i am 15 years old and have had sex and i have been seeing thse bumps down there ... i dont know what to do . i cant talk to my mom about this please help me
Please help I'm 14 and I found a lump 3 days between my leg and vagina. I don't know what to do. I'm so scared it's cancer or something? It's a little bigger than a pea but you can only feel it, you can't see it. I can't ask my mum shes out of town. I told my best friend and she said go to the doctors but I'm sooo embarrassed! Please help me, I can't even think or speak properly because of it. I've never had sex and I'm not planning to for a long time so it's not any like sexual infection. I keep braking down crying and I'm so shy. I just don't know what to do,,please please help me!
So like most of you, i've had sex before with one person and i have this tiney swollen lump/bump on the lip of my v.j.
it hurts when i touch it, and sometimes when i got to the bathroom.
i'm really, super duper sure my bf doesn't have anything and i'm 10000% sure i'm clean too because nothing has happened to him...
i read all the post above but  can't figure out what it could be.
Help or any advice? :)
i havee the samee thing ! Im 16 , & i just found it today. its a lump but UNDER my skin not ontop. its like a knot kind of. & it hurts when i touch it. its almost nickel size..somewhere round that. idk wtf it is. freaking me out. & ive had sex but only wit my boyfriend & YES i kno for a fact he's clean. sooo idk what this could be.