Lump on inner thigh
I have a lump near my vagina, along my bikini line inside my thigh. I have found several that show up on their own, then go away, but i keep getting them. they are about the size of a quarter, any help?
It sounds like it could be repeated infections of your Bartholin's glands. Look it up and see if that's it. You can find treatments online. Good luck.
It can be due to infected hair follicles or boils. Boils are caused by infection of the hair follicle by staph aureus. Apply warm compresses and topical antibiotics on the boil and keep the area clean. Drainage of the boil is done only when it becomes soft and forms a head. Take some over the counter pain reliever and consult a doctor for examination and antibiotics prescription.

I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.