Lump underskin on my bikini line

A few days ago while I was in the shower I noticed this bump on my bikini line. I decided to try to pop it and eventually it did, but now I look at it and there is a uncomfortable hard lump underneath my skin where the bump originally was. I'm not sure what it is could it be a ingrown hair, cyst, growth or something worse?
It can be boil or infected cyst. Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lump persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a doctor as you may need incision and drainage.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.