Lump with Black Head and thick puss
Hey there,
       My boyfriend and I found these weird lumps with black heads in my armpit on day. He squeezed on and out came this really thick, white, smelly substance came out. It was pretty disgusting and scared the **** out of me.We later found out that there are some on the labia of my vagina.The black heads are about double the size of a ball point pen and the lumps feel like little balls under my skin. At first I thought there were some kind of ingrown hair or boil but when he was squeezing it I didnt feel a thing. It was almost numb. Does anyone know what these are? I am so confused>
So the things on my labia are not the same but i did pop another one on my armpit and then this like weird blister thing pop out that is connected to me .... I made a doctors appointment but its not for another 6 days. Does anyone know what this is? I need some piece of mind.....
sounds like acne..you might have some excess oil in those places that needs to be addressed, dr might give you some cream for that
Best of Luck!
Sounds like you just get blackheads, I don't think you need to worry.