Lungs shrinked
Hello forum.
Please help me. My sister is a petaint of lungs we have check all doctors and know doctor is asking that lungs should be changed..
I am so sad please help me and guide about it that what type of treatment should be. Doctors are asking that first her lungs were petiant for anominia and now they have shrinked is any better treatment and doctor is asking that lungs changing is very expensive I am going to europe with my sister for her treatment please guide me how much it will expensive and what treatment will make her excelent :cry: :cry: :cry:
my husband and i had a automobile accident ,my husband had a collapse lungs and he was in icu but the doctor put him a chest tube so it can suck the air out,   i dont understand your story about your sister's lungs shrunk . and she need to put another lungs? probably she have a messed up lungs,