MPC so confused
i found out Thursday that I have MPC. I know its an inflammation of the cervix. They said it was due to bacteria so Im waiting for the results of the chlymidia and gonnreah (i probably murdered the spelling) to come back to tell me if its from one of those, hopefully it isn't bc Ive been in a monogamous relationship for the past year plus, and id be devastated, but after some online reading it said its more common for people to have non chlymidial and non gonneral (sorry Im such a horrible speller) type of MPC so what could cause this. Since no one is really sure. Any personal experiences?
MPC can be caused by Chlamydia trachomatis or Neisseria gonorrhoeae; however, in most cases neither organism can be isolated. Treatment of all causes of cervicitis is medical and can be done presumptively (treatment with azithromycin or doxycycline) in infectious cases.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

My test came back negative for chlamydia and gonnorhea, so what other causes can do this? I took a mirror and scared the **** out of myself when I seen what was going on down there. Ive just been going commando and cleaning any pus I see. Its slowly getting better but I want to know how to prevent this bc its really embarrassing and for someone who's just looking up info it sounds bad like you can only get it from stds. :x since mine isn't from having an std what could I have done to get it.