MY PERIOD IS FOUR DAYS LATE CAN I STILL BE PREGNAT
HEY, IM KIND OF NEW TO THIS FROM THE SIMPLE FACT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET PREGNANT BUT UNFORTUNATELY  IT'S NOT WORKING OUT IN MY FAVOR :-(. I HAD A PERIOD ON JANUARY,7,2013 THAT LAST NORMALLY FOR 7 DAYS BUT THIS TIME IT SEEMED LIKE 5, I WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE MY NEXT PERIOD FEBRUARY,4,2013, BUT IT CAME ON FEBRUARY,8,2013, AT THE MOMENT IM NOT CRAMPING ALTHOUGH EARLIER I WAS HAVING ABDOMINAL PAIN, ME AND MY BOYFRIEND BOTH HAVE BEEN TAKING GERITOL FOR ABOUT A MONTH OR TWO, MY QUESTION IS CAN I STILL BE PREGNANT???
You had a period that was relatively normal length and you didn't describe it as less bleeding or anything different than two days shorter the one time and 4 days late the next.  Hormone levels can affect when it comes and how long it lasts.  You can take a test if it will clear your mind, but most likely, you're fine.
It doesn't sound like you are unfortunately!!!! If you just had maybe spotting then it may be considered but if you have a full cycle with RED blood flow I don't think you are. How long have you been TTC?!?