Maybe bladder infection?????

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Maybe bladder infection?????

For the last couple of days i have been feeling like i have to use the restroom all the time! Then once i do go i feel like my bladder or something is pushing down in my pelvic bone trying to get out so its a very uncomfortable feeling. Could i be pregnant? My fiancee and i have been trying but i dont think the whole urgent restroom visits would happen that quick! So i was thinking a bladder infection so Help Anyone!!!!!Thank you!!!!
Avatar n tn
Well i do go to the bathroom, like i just had to really bad i didn't even think i was going to make it to the restroom. It felt like it was just coming but when im done urinating i feel like something pushing down and like it wants out! Its kinda painful but only for lik a couple seconds, and when i just went i wiped a couple of times a it looked like a slight red color was coming out! It looked like really watery blood, i know i dont have a std or anything either! My mom had to have her ovaries taken out when she was about 40 so could that be it? Im only 20 i dont want to have anything inside of me taken out that will affect my chance to have children!!! HELP
Avatar n tn
Relax.  The next step is to talk to make an appointment with your doctor and if you are comfortable go to your mother for guidance and support.  Don't wait on this.  It will only cause you unwarranted anxiety.  The sooner the better.  I'm sure everything will turn out to be fine.  I will keep you in my prayers before I go to bed.
Avatar n tn
Have you ever had a bladder infection before?  If you have had one uti you'll forever know what one feels like.  You'll feel like you have to go to the bathroom really bad and when you sit on the toilet and try to go little or nothing comes out.  It will burn and sting like crazy and it's one of the worst most uncomfortable feelings in the world.  So if that sounds like anything your going through then its a bladder infection.  But on the other hand if your just peeing alot that is a symptom of pregnancy.  Or your caffeine intake can increase your need to urinate.
Avatar n tn
this could be IC it is a problem most women have with there blader i had problems going to the washroom all the time.It took for years for them to find this out they always thought I had bladder infections cause the test would say i have one. But what it is, is you dont ahve the mucus lining so you always feel like you have to pee and you have really bad pains. I use to curl up in a ball. The best bet is to go to a specialest and they will be able to make sure what the really problem is.
ovary problems won't cause blood in your urine....blood in the urine means something is going on within your urinary tract.  make an appointment with the doctor.  it's probably just an infection :)
Nighthawk61 commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
1 min ago
Toe91 added the Weight Tracker
KTowne commented on photo
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals