Menstral cycle excessive stomach swelling and pain
During my menstral cycle I have excessive swelling in my stomach and pain on left lower side of ovaries,I have seen a doctor but nothing was found to be wrong.I wanted to know if there is any know condition that I might have and have you ever heard of this before?
are you on bc pills.  I had my second child in December of 2002, at that time I had my tubes tied.  For the next two years I was in extreme pain from my mentral cycle, Excessive stomach swelling, weight gain and the pain in my ovaries made be bed ridden for the first day.  SORRY IF TMI.  

But I went to my gyno and she said some woman, tubals or no tubals, have these issues.  You can't completely get rid of the symptoms but taking birth control pills will help eleviate some of the pain and so on.  

I started going to the slimming centre & now my stomach swells like balloon before my periods.  After the periods are over, it will be flat.  Can anybody help me by saying why it is so.