Menstral smells like feces

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Menstral smells like feces

I noticed during my last period that the blood smelled almost deathly like pooh and it scared me.... Two days after my period my husband and I had sex and I could smell the smell like someone passed gas and then when I went to the restroom to clean myself up there was brownish colored blood on the bedding... I was jus depressed that whole next day and scared.... Can anyone tell me what to do to ease my thoughts a little ..
Go see your ob-gyn and get swabbed for bacterial vaginosis (BV).  If you have it, both you and your husband should have a round of antibiotics.  Look up the descriptions of BV online and you will find a foul smell around the time of the period as one of the big obvious symptoms.
Thanks I am going to the Obgyn this week! But thanks for the feed back
Ever had a child? It is possible to have a fistula between your anus and vagina. If possible, see you doctor.
T Spine Dumbbell Twist | Trunk Rota...
1 hr ago by gymdandee
5 Minute Hip Pain Workout
20 hrs ago by gymdandee
Belle313 commented on hansen20's status
Jul 29
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals