Menstrual Cycle and leg numbness, weakness, pain
When I'm having my period I have been having severe pain, numbness and weakness in my legs. I don't have any abdominal cramping or back pain. It has got to the point where it is difficult to sal around, my legs buckle, give out, etc. I am 25 with a history of ovarian cysts and preterm delivery but am in great health, fit and active, I eat great and practice yoga almost daily. Nothing I've tried has helped and I finally called a doctor but they can't get me in for 2-3 weeks and since this only happens/affects me while I'm menstruating, that seems pointless. This is really troublesome, just curious if anyone else has experienced this or has any advice. Thanks.
ok. i dont know if you found out whats wrong or not, but my friend thinks she has a tumor on her leg, she says that it's bigger than a grape and she has had her period three times this month, she gets it for about a week then she stops for about two days and it happens again. she has had her period since the summer and this is the first time this has happened to her she is really panicing and i was wondering if you knew anything bacause the problems are simmilar.
thanx!