Women's Health Community
Messed up the pill , whats my chance of getting pregnant ?
About This Community:

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Messed up the pill , whats my chance of getting pregnant ?

I messed up my birth control last month, and then this month i started my new pack, missed a pill then took it when i remembered. The next day i missed a pill again .. So during that first week of pills i missed 1 day took 2 the next day then missed another one and had to take 2 again .. I then missed more, I had sex and he came in me . Do I have the same chances of getting pregnant as someone who doesn't use any birth control method ? PS I had sex the second week after my period ..
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1194973 tn?1385507504
Anytime you're having unprotected sex you're risking pregnancy. That's why you can never forget to take your birth control pills as you're supposed to. If you're not taking them, use a backup form of birth control, such as condoms. Wait to see if your next period comes as it should and take a pregnancy test with first morning urine. If you do not want children, you need to be more responsible about taking them, or getting another form of birth control that you don't have to take everyday. (Or just using condoms)
Blank
Okay, thank you .
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
Des_a_rae, and KTowne commented on KTowne's status
1 min ago
982214 tn?1471458381
Blank