Mid-cycle period lasting over 10 days?
I'm on the pill, and usually am fairly regular. A week after my last period, though, I started to bleed again (more than a regular period), and have been bleeding for over 10 days. Any ideas? I don't have time to go to the doctor's office atm.
im came on my period on sunday 17th of june which is when i first started taking my pill (microgynon)and i have been bleeding hevily and lightly for the past 10 days since.what do you think could be wronge?
i am on bcontrol as well. but it doesnt work. once in 8th grade i got my period and i had it for about 25 days, i went to the doctor and they tested my blood for certian disorders. Luckly i dont have a definate disorder but i do suffer with syptoms of anemia so i lack iron and loose to much blood. They put me on the birth control pill but my body reacted to it negativley and triggerd cronic migranes. I have tryed to get better but nothing has worked. I still bleed way to much and its tiring and it affects me and my school work.