Mirena Madness
In 2010 I got my Mirena place. Let me start by saying I do not have children and haven't had previous pregnancies. My doctor recommended the IUD for me because I had very heavy and painful periods and normal birth control was not working for me. After I had my IUD placed, I stopped having periods about a month after. Since then I still haven't had one. However, the past couple of weeks I've had some symptoms happening to me that I can't explain and I've never had. My breasts have become very sore and swollen. I know that this could be a number of things but I have also noticed that they seem to be growing. I'm 24 years old, if my body just now decided to catch up on puberty it missed out on, not cool. I've also been having very weird cramps and twinges in my uterus. I've grown to be very tired and just having company over for a few hours is starting to wear me out. I'm afraid that my IUD could have failed, having children is a dream, but not like this. Again, I've never been pregnant so I don't know what the early symptoms are. Also, I don't know if this is my body trying to get back into normal routine. Help?
breast getting swollen is not an early sign of pregnancy so go get ur iud checked wit ur doc