Mirena/Ovulation/Lactation???
I am 28 years old with 3 children. In October of 2008 I began using the Mirena IUD. It has worked really well for me with no problems whatsoever. I don't have a period, just very light spotting. I notice that I do have a lot of clear, stretchy discharge and here lately its been all the time. What I understand that to be is from ovulation. Before I could pretty much tell when I would ovulate. My issues are that I began to lose weight in August of 2009, I have lost a total of 30lbs. This morning, I realized that I am producing milk, when my milk has been dried up for over a year now. Is it possible to get pregnant because of my weight loss in such a short time? And/or could I be ovualting way more than usual, because there is alot of this clear, mucousy discharge? I havent made an appt with my doctor as of yet, because I thought that it may have been caused by my Mirena. But the lactation makes me nervous! Has someone else experienced this or know about these symptoms?  
I too am experiencing the exact same thing.  Have you had anyone answer these questions for you??  I am curious and very nervous about this!!
i see you just responded to this. I am experiencing lactation and I have been on Mirena for over a year and my son is  2 1/2. I am nervous about this because I called my doc and she wants to see me right away and do blood work. I would get checked by your doctor sooner than later. Good Luck.

PS I am going in on Thursday, I will report back what she says.