Mirena
I' had the mirena coil put in 6 weeks ago and have felt awful since I think I've got every side effect going! I feel tired all time I'm bloated I'm spotty I'm bleeding constantly i get quite painful cramps my hair is falling out like mad my eczema and psoriasis has flaired up terrible which is bad enough on its own as I have guttate psoriasis , it feels a lot like the later stages of pregnancy without the bump , has anyone else got this problem? Or any advice on what to do about it? X
These can be the side effects of Mirena. It should get better in a few weeks. If they persist then you may need to consult a gynecologist and get Mirena coil taken out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I still have it in no change so far I know they say 3 to 6 months but by time that comes round I think ill be bald! Plus I was never told bout any of these side effects I was told it would get rid of my periods n that it was the only contraceptive that wouldn make me put on weight, err......wrong! X