Women's Health Community
Miss
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Miss

Hi, I am a 18 year old woman, I was on the pill then had to come off it because I had a chest infection, I was told it doesn't work with the medicine I took. I finished the pills that day anyway so I didn't cut them of half way through the week. My last period was 15th October I have 5 day periods, I am worried because I haven't had a period yet and it's nearly two months overdue. I am just wondering if my body is confused or i am pregnant, I haven't has sex without a condom. someone please help.
Tags: pregnant, sex, pill
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hello,  Thre are many reasons you may not have had a period but if you have had sex since Oct.15 I would first either go to the doctor and get a pregnancy test or buy a home preg. test,   I would go get the home test that way you can either ease your mind right away or start coming to terms with the situation.   Unfortunately condoms are not always reliable.   However periods can be missed for so many reasons, including stress, ect.         Hope all works out for you, either way I'm sure you'll be fine!
Blank
Hi, I took a pregnancy test and it said i wasn't pregnant so i don't feel that worried anymore but I still haven't had a period yet I am going to wait till around the 15 because I know my last period was 15th October, i think if i dont get one around that date then im going to see the doctor  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...