Missed Birth Control Pills, What Are The Chances I'm Pregnant?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

I've been talking TriCyclen Lo for about half a year now. Just recently my schedule has been chaotic and I've missed quite a few pills. I missed the first three before the placebo pills and the first three in the new pack after the placebos. I've been having sex fairly regularly before, during and after missing these pills.
Also, does missing pills cause any serious or permanent health conditions?
the only serious health condition that can be caused by missing pills is pregnancy. i understand it can be hard to remember taking pills, but you have to make sure you use a back-up method like condom if you miss any pills. sounds to me like you may be better off going on the birth control patch, or getting the shot. i can't give you a statistical percentage of the likelyhood that you got pregnant, since everyone is different. is it possible? yes. is it likely? can't say. all you can do is wait until your next period is due and then test if it doesn't come. in the mean time, make an appointment with a gyn to disuss better birth control options for you. good luck.
JessicaWooten31 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
1 hr ago
NaydaBadillo commented on Fluoroquinolones incr...
veronica0808 commented on photo
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals