Missed period, negative pregnancy test, brown discharge
My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 8 going on 9 months.  I missed my period this month (which I never do).  It was supposed to be here between the 20th and 22nd of this month.  I took a blood test yesterday which came out to be negative.  Then later on that day when I wiped after going to the bathroom I noticed a brown discharge which has never happened before.  I called my OB but they don't have any appointments until the 25th of September so I'm kind of desperate right now.  Can anyone tell me what's going on with my body?  I'm also having mild cramps which have been on and off since Saturday.
All I can tell you is my situation.  I also went though what you are and was told that it was my period coming late the first time and a early miscarriage the second time.  Each time I had the brown discharge which I am told is old blood. I would suggest you go to your doctor if you have not already and ask them to put you on chlomid...this is the only thing that finally helped my husband and I (after 17 mos of trying).  Now I can say we have 3 healthy girls.  Good Luck.