Missed period 2 months now, not pregant, had tubes tied 7 yrs ago
I am 32 yrs old.  I have always been regular.  But the last yr or so I have missed period 2 months or so in a row.  Im not pregnant.  I also had my tubes tied 7 yrs ago.  I read it could be  a million reason why, diet, stress, infection, cancer, over worked, too active. etc etc.  I have went to my doctor last yr with concerns and he told me its normal.  Well normal for him is what?  BC this isnt normal for me and its gone on long enough, I want answers!  When I go back to see him what kinds of test should I ask him to give me etc to get answers.  Im somewhat worried bc its been like this for a yr or so and my diet and all that other stuff has always been the same for me.  maybe hormones have changed in the past few yrs, what are those?
Hi there and welcome.  Well, I had really LONG cycles of 3 whole months a few years ago and it was miserable because I would get pms right on cue at 3 weeks after a period and it would last the full reast of the 3 month cycle until my next period.  A big pain!!  For me, it was a slow thyroid or hypothyroidism and my body was producing too much estrogen.  

Ask for bloodwork to be done and get a thyroid check.  good luck  

(oh, and mine self regulated after a year and a half).  

Do you suffer depression by any chance?  Even really mind??  There is a link between that and hypothyroidism and by addressing that ,, the thyroid can sometimes readjust.  Just a thought to add to the mix.  good l uck