Missed period after Letroz
Hi, i took Letroz to boost my fertility however after that i did not receive my periods till now which has been 2 months, can i take gynocosid to receive my period and whats the effect considering am trying to get pregnant

Since you have got delayed periods, chances of pregnancy are there. Most home pregnancy tests that check urine beta-HCG are sensitive to 20-25 mIU/ml of HCG. The test can be positive anywhere from about 2-3 days prior to a missed menses to 4-5 days after, but usually it should be done 7-10 days past your missed period.

Otherwise you can get a serum HCG also done which is more specific than urine pregnancy test.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

If you have taken letroz and after that missed your periods then you need to check for a pregnancy. If the pregnancy test is negative then progestins can be taken to get a withdrawal bleed. It would be better to consult your Doctor rather than doing this on your own.
Hope this helps.
Thanks for your advise, i did the blood test and it was still negative  the doctor prescribed Provera so that i can get the Monthly periods. what worries me most is the fact that even before taking Provera i have been having Hot flashes am hoping they will go away.
Thankyou! am taking Provera!