Missed period and 11 days late
Hey everyone... I am so stressed out I hope someone can help. I had a tubal 6 years ago. Sinse i began my period I have been regular every 28 days like clockwork. Now my last period was on may 30 I took a 3 hpt and all where negative. Today I am 11 days late. I went to the dr on thursday and she did a blood test. Still waiting on results. Every few days i feel like my period is coming i have very bad cramps, but nothing. I have all the signs of being pregnant, but the cramping is what's throwing me off. What do you thing is going on. Could I be pregnant and after 9 days wouldnt it come up in a hpt if i was.. Thanks in advance for your help...
you could still be pregnant.  I am 8 days late and negitive test.  I have always been regular for over 10 years now and never missed or even been late on a cycle.  I have been ttc for over 5 years now with no luck.  If you get a positive on a test or from the doctors, please keep us posted to what the outcome is,  for i am in the same situation as you are.  Good luck and hope you get what you are looking for.
also stress could cause you to be late.  Which if you are worring about this a lot it might be whats wrong. good luck
Also keep in mind you can be pregnant and cramp. I have a friend that is 4 months and she cramped the first three months. Well if you are it will show up 4 sure in the blood work. Your HCG level should be going up every two days now if you are pregnant. Good luck and keep me posted!
I am always on time with my cycle give or take a day or two. now I am 11 days late, with bloodwork showing low progesterone and negative pregnancy at home tests. I now started bleeding last night. I have no idea how to count this for next month. I am usually every 28 days. we are trying to become pregnant with no luck at this time.