Missed period and 11 days late

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Missed period and 11 days late

Hey everyone... I am so stressed out I hope someone can help. I had a tubal 6 years ago. Sinse i began my period I have been regular every 28 days like clockwork. Now my last period was on may 30 I took a 3 hpt and all where negative. Today I am 11 days late. I went to the dr on thursday and she did a blood test. Still waiting on results. Every few days i feel like my period is coming i have very bad cramps, but nothing. I have all the signs of being pregnant, but the cramping is what's throwing me off. What do you thing is going on. Could I be pregnant and after 9 days wouldnt it come up in a hpt if i was.. Thanks in advance for your help...
Avatar n tn
you could still be pregnant.  I am 8 days late and negitive test.  I have always been regular for over 10 years now and never missed or even been late on a cycle.  I have been ttc for over 5 years now with no luck.  If you get a positive on a test or from the doctors, please keep us posted to what the outcome is,  for i am in the same situation as you are.  Good luck and hope you get what you are looking for.
Avatar n tn
also stress could cause you to be late.  Which if you are worring about this a lot it might be whats wrong. good luck
Avatar n tn
Also keep in mind you can be pregnant and cramp. I have a friend that is 4 months and she cramped the first three months. Well if you are it will show up 4 sure in the blood work. Your HCG level should be going up every two days now if you are pregnant. Good luck and keep me posted!
Avatar n tn
I am always on time with my cycle give or take a day or two. now I am 11 days late, with bloodwork showing low progesterone and negative pregnancy at home tests. I now started bleeding last night. I have no idea how to count this for next month. I am usually every 28 days. we are trying to become pregnant with no luck at this time.
msmccoy commented on Tired of Genital Burn...
37 mins ago
Des_a_rae commented on Saw the babies again ...
48 mins ago
Vency commented on Saw the babies again ...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals