Missed period for 3 months, but not pregnant!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I had my period in November, and it is now February. I have not had one since. I have take several tests and they are all negative. I do not have pregnancy symptoms. I am 22 and have 2 children. I have had really bad headachs, and abnormal pain in my stomach. I am very tierd all the time, and out of breath. I have no clue what this could be. After my son i got a abnormal paps test, they did all that stuff and wanted to freez off some spots. But then I became pregnant with my daughter. I have no gone back because i just do not have time. But I think whatever it is, is getting serious. Please help with any answers you may have. Thanks!!!
You need to go to the doc.  Especially if you didn't follow up with that pap.
I posted a few days ago. I also have had abnormal paps...colposcopy, biopsy, and had a LEEP procedure done where they remove part of the cervix due to dysplasia(abnormal cell growth) I have many of the same symptoms as you except I also am hypothyroid. All of these symptoms are symptoms of being hypothyroid...and that is what I attributed them to...except now I am on medication and my thyroid levels are normal. I have tried switching medication for that and so far am not feeling better. I wonder if these are symptoms from something going on down there rather than with my thyroid gland? I have an appointment for two weeks from now. (I have had an abnormal pap since my LEEP but I am LONG overdue now) I will let you know what I find out, but you need to MAKE time to go to the doc. Believe me, I know about time issues, that is why I have waited this long. I have FOUR children...but I have realized that I need to make this kind of time for myself happen and so do you!
Hmmm, Yes I know I need to make an appt. And I will as soon as I know I will have someone to watch my 2 babies. Yes, please keep me informed you can also e-mail me at ***@****. I can also get more in depth with my symptoms there.
Thanks :)
I also missed my period for 3 months. I recently had a concussion in january and even though i have never had sex before, a pregnancy test said i was pregnant. After about a week my pregnancy hormone went back to nornal and it no longer says i am "pregnant." The concussion may have caused the elevated pregnancy hormone, but it couldn't have caused my missed period in december. It's not almost the end of february and i still don't have my period...i also experience occasional dizziness and i am tired all the time.
I was in the same boat....no cyle for 3 months now last one was in July. My husand and I do not wish to have children for a few more years. We have been to the doctors...I am not pregnant but, I had blood work ran to see if I have a condition called Poly Cystic Ovarian Disease....it is a commom problem with women who do not have a cyle and have elevated progesteron and androgen hormone levels. There are all sorts of issues with this hormone imbalance but all can be helped with medications. Best bet go to dr. make sure everything is okay and good luck!
hello! i noticed there's many of you with the same problem well i haven't got my period for about three months i had a few home pregnancy test and they been neg and went to the clinic twice ng also but the recommended to see my doctor see i been feeling tired my stomach hurts i get very moody i don't feel like eating and is really drving me crazy and one side of my ovary hurts and my back like if i'm getting cramps have anyof you had same experience ? see i'm scared since my mom past from ovarian cancer i don't like to think that will happend but can that be it thanks to who ever responds to this .......