Mucus discharge
Hi, So im having issues figuring out exactly wats going on, For the last couple of days ive had some string mucus discharge, it was red like blood in the beginning, and then started turing brown, this is the week im suppose to have my period bu i havent, im not sure if this is a cause of my birth control, the first of this month i started a new brand of pills, and i jus had a pap smear december 13, im wondering if this could possibly be a pregnancy or if this is just my body getting use to my birth control? Ive had cramps, mood swings, like i normally would any other time i was on my period, so is this my period an my bodys way of getting use to it? i am sexually active, with one guy only, and he is just as concerned as i am, before this started happening, we had sex, the next day this started happening, so i dont think a pregnancy sign like that would happen this fast... please help? thank you!
I doubt u are pregnant sounds like your body is trying to get used to the pills.  Good luck