My Boil :( I need help !!!!!!?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

My Boil :( I need help !!!!!!?

The boil was really bad it was located on my stomach and i was trying EVERYTHING to get rid of it until i finally used prid which drained most of it out. The good thing is the actually boil is closing and itching alot.The problem is around the area is still very hard i dont know what to do because i squeeze thinking that there still might be something to drain,but nothing. I dont know if i should continue putting the neosporin or the prid with the bandage.I just really dont want the hard stuff to stay there. Im getting really worried because nothing is coming out anymore !! help !!!
it won't drain. you will have to squish it out. been there. suffered that. and keep up with the neosporin
im not sure the boil now is completely closed but still hard around and nothing was coming out even before
it was closed
I have the same problem i went to the dr and they gave me antibiotics
and suggested buying magnisum sulphate paste this draws the boil
to a head i wasnt to sure about this but went and bought some was the best thing i ever did.All you do is is stir it then apply to the boil the cover with a plaster hope thishelps
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals