My 'Period' is 6 Days Early...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

My 'Period' is 6 Days Early...

Hello. I just got married a month ago. My husband and I abstained from sex during our engangement. We started to have unprotected sex after we got married on the 10th of April. Its 26 days later, and for about 12 days now I've been noticing some weird symptoms (hence the reason for my post/questions/hope for some answers or advice)-- that include: 1) bloating 2) tender/sore breasts 3) cramping 4) nausea. Now, my period came 6 days early yesterday. (and I'm never late) but it's different. Usually i'm heavy the first day but when the bleeding started yesterday, I've only have blood clots when I urinate and nothing else. It's a brighter color red, no scent. and is not the usual liquid consistency...

What could this mean?? Please advise.  Thank you!
As anyone here will tell you, you should take a pregnancy test. Your early period/spotting could be implantation bleeding. Chances are you're pregnant, but take a test to be sure.
Well, I agree with Vera676 that you should take a test.  But, implantation bleeding usually is NOT in the form of clots.  It can range in color from pink to brown to red.  And for some women it is very light, hardly even noticeable, and in others, it seems a bit heavier, like a light period.  And it doesn't occur in all women.  It is fairly uncommon.  I do believe in it though, because I had it 6 days after I ovulated.  For me, it was just pink cervical mucus one time.  Your symptoms could be from pregnancy, but they could be from your period too.  Sometimes, stress can mess with your cycle a bit, and just recently getting married could have been a big stress factor.  When is the last time you had a period, and how long are your cycles normally??
Hi! To answer your question, The last time I had my period was 25 days ago. My cycles are regular at 30 days.

So today is the second day of this weird bleeding-- only clots when using the restroom. Other than that, only light brownish stains, really, on the pantyliner.

so confused. Can this be an infection of some sort??
Hi everyone I'm 17 and I just got my periods 6 days early the last time I have them was October the 4th and finished on the 10th of October and its the 2nd of November today.
Usually when I start my periods they are really heavy and I get really bad pains that I can't move but today has been different.
My periods are lighter today and it's like mucus and a really light red and pink collie mixed together and I don't have really bad pains what is this cause I'm kinda worried someone please help me thank you