Women's Health Community
My Vagina smells like cheese and rotting dead meat
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My Vagina smells like cheese and rotting dead meat

Hi can someone plz help
Since my last period my vagina smells like rotting dead meat or a dead animal who has been left
In the sun to rot for weeks. Everytime me and my boyfriend make love I notice brown liquid coming out of my vagina and the smells makes the paint of my walls melt. My boyfriend in the shower and  
And almost puked. I never had this happen before what can it be plz help

Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
See your doctor and get checked for BV.
Blank
1646334_tn?1301201124
it sounds like you may have some sort of sexually transmitted disease, I would strongly advise you going to seek medical expertise.
Blank
Have you douch??? use water and viniger not the one with a fragrance..if that dont work you need an appointment.
Blank
Its probably bacterial Vaginosis. Thats an overgrowth of bacteria ( usually the good kind) in your vagina. Go see a doctor if it smells enough to make you vomit. I had similar simptoms a week ago ( not that smelly though ) and got put on metrogel and its better.
Blank
Hi there, the best thing to do is buy a baby syringe and fill it with 3% peroxide and lay on a towel, spread your legs and insert it slowly and put the peroxide in there to clean it out.  

If that doesn't work or you don't want to then try a sitz bath where it's 1 cup white vinegar and 1 cup of baking soda and sit in there with your legs spread making the water go in and out of your vagina to clean it.  

I hope one of those work for you?!  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank