My Vagina smells like cheese and rotting dead meat

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Hi can someone plz help
Since my last period my vagina smells like rotting dead meat or a dead animal who has been left
In the sun to rot for weeks. Everytime me and my boyfriend make love I notice brown liquid coming out of my vagina and the smells makes the paint of my walls melt. My boyfriend in the shower and  
And almost puked. I never had this happen before what can it be plz help

See your doctor and get checked for BV.
it sounds like you may have some sort of sexually transmitted disease, I would strongly advise you going to seek medical expertise.
Have you douch??? use water and viniger not the one with a fragrance..if that dont work you need an appointment.
Its probably bacterial Vaginosis. Thats an overgrowth of bacteria ( usually the good kind) in your vagina. Go see a doctor if it smells enough to make you vomit. I had similar simptoms a week ago ( not that smelly though ) and got put on metrogel and its better.
Hi there, the best thing to do is buy a baby syringe and fill it with 3% peroxide and lay on a towel, spread your legs and insert it slowly and put the peroxide in there to clean it out.  

If that doesn't work or you don't want to then try a sitz bath where it's 1 cup white vinegar and 1 cup of baking soda and sit in there with your legs spread making the water go in and out of your vagina to clean it.  

I hope one of those work for you?!