My Vagina.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

My Vagina.

My vagina doesn't appear as normal as other women. I Google pics of how a vagina is suppose to look. I'm pretty young so I'm not sure if your suppose 2 reach a certain age before the vagina lips are suppose to grow in or something. I'm 12 and I've recently been very curious about what happens down there. I wasn't before but now I'm pretty sure I have a whole (vagina). But I only know of my outer lips that cover the vagina and my clit. I don't feel anything else. I'm pretty sure I don't have inner lips or a labia. I'm not really a vagina expert so...I could use the advice and suggestions.
Well, you're still pretty young.  Have you looked using a mirror?  Take a hand mirror where you'll have good light and privacy (the bathroom is usually a good place), sit on the floor with your legs apart, and use the mirror to take a look.  You'll be able to see more than you would be able to feel.  You may be confusing your labia minora with your labia majora.  I think it's impossible to be missing a vagina (or it's extremely rare), so I'm pretty sure you have one.  The vagina is only the inner hole that leads to your internal reproductive system, by the way.  The outer area is properly called the vulva, and covers the labia, clitoris, and mons pubis (the mound visible from the front).  Also remember that your urethra (pee hole) is tiny, and you might not be able to see it at all.  Many people mistake the vagina for the urethra (I certainly did when I was little, and I even knew that girls were supposed to have three holes).

There are a lot of websites about puberty geared towards teens that you might want to check out.  I think Scarleteen has at least some stuff about puberty.  Check them out for more info, especially if your school doesn't offer sex ed.  Learn about boys' parts too while you're at it.  It's good to know about adult bodies.
Hi Tons of, By god you girls get younger all the time, So you want the facts on the vagina, there is a very good site called dodson and ross, and there is a part on the vulva and vagina, the one at the top when you click on it, you wil find the first one when you open it has lots of drawing by DR Betty Dodson, these should open you eyes, and may even make them water at such fine drawings, this whole site has so much info you will spend days just reading about all the things you need to know you your furure.
And the rest of bettys drawing you will find intresting.
Good Luck

Just read your comments. You have identified yourself as a 20 year old
male. Now you say you're a twelve year old girl. Which is it ?
Oh, and I'm not being sarcastic. What is it with you guys who pretend
to be females ? Interestingly enough, there seem to be a lot of you
who post as a female whereas you are males. Yawn.
I think this site defaults you as male, and most people don't actually check for a while/until someone notices (I started out accidentally listed as male for some reason).  The 20 years old thing is a little strange, but the "listed as male but saying they're female" isn't.