My Veins Hurt
I have recently been getting pains throughout my veins in and on my hands,and also my legs.
I have also be getting unexplained bruises on my legs.
It feels as if my blood is bearly reaching my hands.
Should I be worried?
OMG!  I have been having the exact same symptoms as AmieeO....  plus, the big vein next to my elbows, right before they're going to bruise, they feel really cold inside like when they inject an IV into them, you know?  when I look I have huge bruises not only on the vein (or artery, not sure) itself but also all around my elbows specially the left one and right away I get a horrible pain/pressure that starts on the side of my neck to my whole face and my nose and temple also start feeling really cold but the back of my neck feels extremely hot....   :-/
I know this probably sounds very weird but I'm not exaggerating what's happening to me....   I'm getting really worried and embarrassed getting those black & blues around my neck, eyes, arms and legs....   you know?   :(
the weird thing is also that i have never had HBP on the contrary, always had it low (108/50 avg)
can you please help me!!!???

Thanks!