My chest has been hurting

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

My chest has been hurting

I'm an 18 year old college freshmen and i've been having pain in my chest lately. At first it was at the top of my chest and it felt tight (that was last night) and then it went away when I woke up this morning. However, once class ended and I got done with lunch the pain came back but ended up at the bottom of my right breast and has a burning sensation. Lately, I have been under a lot of stress and have had almost zero hours of sleep. I've only been to the doctors once but that was because I had a yeast infection issue (athlete's foot) and an internal foot bruise. I also recently I have gotten a new boyfriend and the only thing we've ever done was make out (with clothes on of course and no ejaculation from him) and we are both virgins so i don't think it could be pregnancy. Also, I'm an art major so we kinda use a lot of fumes like spray paint and fixative. I haven't been able to eat properly either since i've been on campus and my allergies make it a lot harder to change my diet to a healthy one (allergic to nuts, pesticides, and insecticides so no fruits and vegetables for me -_-) but i have been going to the gym.

Any idea what could be going on with my body?
From the symptoms that you have mentioned,the first possibility that comes to my mind is gall bladder colic or biliary colic.It can be due to cholecystitis(inflammation of gall bladder) or gall bladder stones.I would suggest an ultrasound abdomen to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.