My headaches I've had 3/4ths of my life.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

(I'm a twenty-seven yr old white girl, no kids and started having sex when I was either twenty-one or twenty-two.) I've had headaches all of my life, as far as I can remember. They were just regular headaches on my forehead every time. I would just take regular headache-medicine for them, first the white round equate kind and then ibreprophen(however spelled). I've went to a lot of doctors and they never could find anything wrong. I went on day-to-day and took headache-medicine a few times a week or so and just put up with my headaches:/. A year or so many few months(or a yr and so many mths) before 2007 I got on some depression medicine. They seemed to've helped with my headaches a lot. I took one pill a day and my headaches were gone(as far as I can remember) around those times(while I was on and taking that depression medicine). I stopped taking that medicine and my headaches returned.

I'm not sure how long ago I noticed this but I noticed how I don't really get my headaches on my forehead anymore. They've been towards the top of my head in the center, if you put your hand on your forehead and go towards the top of your head above your hairline a good few or so inches then that's where my headaches have been lately, since the middle of last yr/2009 or so. I found some headache medicine(not too many mths ago or so), Excedrin Tension Headache. That seemed to be the only headache medicine that would ease my headaches up at all(I can't remember, if they'd take my headaches away completely, for the time being or not.). They haven't helped lots lately though, the last few or so mths. Around a month or so ago I noticed drinking on a can of dr.pepper would calm my headaches down a
lot.

Also the last several weeks my sinus headaches have been here. I get those(and they're the headaches that hurt the worst and sometimes make me cry and sometimes make me wanna cry) when I get cold, which is usually when I'm anywhere besides my house:(. I never really had any certain headache medicine for those either. I just take whichever headache medicine that I'm taking at the time for'em. I've had my sinus headaches for some years now(as far as I remember). I get'em during the winter time(when it's really cold out and such) mainly. I also get'em(my bad sinus headaches) during summer time, for example when I'm in stores or such. Recently someone had told me about Sudafed(and they also told me about how when they have a really bad headache and nothing else seems to work-how they'll take one/1 midal for their really bad headaches-they're a guy by-the-way), for my bad sinus headaches. I had already taken one set(2pills) of my e.t.h.a medicine earlier that day and when the time came for me to take a 2nd set(so many hrs later) I did. Then he told me about the midal and sudafed so I went and took 1 midal and went and bought some equate sudafed(the pharmacy lady helped me pick'em out) medicine. I asked the lady if it was okay to take the equate sud. after what I had taken(which I told her what all and how many I had taken) that day. She said yeah that it was safe and everything. I did all that and took the 2 sud's. I had had that bad(sinus) headache all that day and it did make me cry by that night, then I took the 2 sud's like I said and nothing had changed up until around an hr and thirty minutes later. My sinus headache had Finally eased up a lot, four hrs later I had to take 2more but they seemed to be helping so so much, especially after never finding anything that would do much for my sinus ones. I took one or two sets(with one set equaling 2 sud. pills) the next day, when I was suppose to(with waiting so many hrs inbetween and such. The next day I didn't take any and then today I got a regular bad headache of mine(not a sinus one though) and I've taken one set of my sud. pills. My headache's so much better Right now, thank-goodness.

I lived with my dad and he always wanted to take me to the doctor to get a cat(or such) scan(where they can look at a person's brain and head and such) but we never had the money so that's never been done to me. I've never had anything traumatic happen to me and have never hit my head as far as I can remember. I'm still not sure what the cause of my headaches are, wish I knew and wish I knew what I could do for them to Completely be gone and never come back. I've prayed a lot to God about taking my headaches away for me and how I've had enough with'em but that hasn't seemed to have done anything, and I've told you what all I've taken and such.

I Really do appreciate Anyone who reads this. If anyone does have any comments or suggestions or anything at all, don't hesitate to say or ask anything back(to me). Any help, no matter the size, is greatly appreciated. Thank-you.
..up there where I described where it hurt, it's on the front part of my 'longitudinal fissure' and on either side of it, a good hand-size:/. -as in, from fingertips to wrist, (like I said up there: if you put your hand on your forehead and go towards the top of your head above your hairline a good few or so inches then that's where my headaches have been lately:/. Thanks again all.