My left nipple has a white/clear discharge and is never erect...
I'm a 17 year old girl and i've been sexually active for about a year and a half now.
Since about 8 or 9 months ago, i noticed when i went in a cold shower (for example) my left nipple wouldnt become erect, unlike my right one. Then a few months after noticing that, I noticed some small white mucus stuck in my left nipple which had a funny smell to it.

When I have sexual intercourse, or indulge in foreplay with my boyfriend, he often sucks or licks my left nipple, i'm thinking this might of had something to do with it?
It's really quite embarassing when he does that now though, cause the smell isnt very nice at all.

I just want to know what is wrong with it, and any suggestions on why ive got it? (If anyone knows)
I'm too embarassed to go to the doctors about it, so i thought i'd try and see what response i got on here.
Please help if you can!