My mom-
My mom has a bald spot, its bluish like a light bruise. She has a lot of headaches to were she can't handle it. She takes Advil a lot for her headaches. She refuses to go to the hospital, and i'm only 15. I don't want anything bad to happen to my mother, she is all I have. What could I do?
This bald spot can be due to tinea capitis which is a fungal infection of the scalp. It is contagious and can spread direct contact with someone who has the condition, or if you touch contaminated items such as combs, hats, clothing, or similar surfaces. Diagnosis is by clinical examination of the scalp as well as a skin lesion biopsy with microscopic examination.

For persistent headaches, your mother should get a CT scan head done to rule out any serious causes.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.