My oh my this smell
My vagina carries it's own scent one that's unforgettable. I've been tested for STD's BV Trichomoniasis had annual Pap smear everything was fine. My pH balance couldn't be so far off it's causing me to become worried and not even wanting to have sex with anymore because of the smell. It's a sour smell and very loud when I'm being fingered and when aroused. I was told to change soaps haven't made that happen yet. I drink plenty of water after having 3rd Urinary Tract Infection. Have you ever faced this problem or do you know someone who has?
Hello, i cant say i have the same foul oder as you but i know i tend to smell too, checked did same stuff you did, my doctor thinks its normal well exaxple im guessing i smell becuase i tend to sweat a lot, i sweat so much i have to shower more to get rid of smell and i use a protectent cream like. Diaper rash cream to protect my skin because of the sweatyness i would break out w boils/pimples. My recommendation would be bathe like 2wice daily and change underware frequently, hope this helps :)
Here's a tip...when showering stick your finger inside your vagina and wash in there as well. Try a summers eve feminine wash use a small amount and wash in your vagina and rinse with water after.
I get uti's all the time since i got married and can't get em to stay away but i use vagisil for smell and it's great. Off brands don't work for me.