My period has lasted 13 days and still going/
I'm on the pill and I have had a normal period for the last year thanks to the pill. But I've had the weirdest period lately. My period is still going and its been a couple of weeks. The bleeding is pretty light.... sometimes its a very dark red and other times is very light. I'm going to the doctors on Thursday w/ my boyfriend, but I want to know a general idea of what's wrong w/ me now so I won't want to kill myself @ the doctors office. Do you think that I could be pregnant? I'm only 16 years old. Could my 2wk period could be a "normal" irregularity????
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!
I highly doubt you are pg.  One, because you're on the pill and two, because you've been bleeding for 2 weeks now.

It sounds like the pill is not the right birth control for you.  You are very wise to be going to the doctor.  They will straighten everything out for you.  They will give you a pg test, I'm sure, just to rule out the possiblity so don't freak out when they have you take one.  Most likely it will be the simple urine hpt, not a blood test.
i doubt your pregnant after bleeding for that long have you been taking your pill right i would say its the pill messin with your body its happend to me befor best of luck anyway
It's called breakthrough bleeding. Sounds like you were taking the pills to regulate in the first place? Maybe you were having heavy bleeding before. I don't know. But let your Gyn know what's going on and he/she will probably just put you on something different..
The same thing happened to me after a  year of being on Nordette 28 (which apparently a lot of dr's dont even carry anymore) but it worked for about a year and everything was fine, and then I had a period that lasted for about 16 days or something close to it.  I went to the dr and they tested me for pg (negative) and other things like std's (negative again :) The only thing that they said was wrong was that that type of birth control wasnt right for me so they switched me to a different one.  Hopefully when you go to the dr that's what they tell you.  Good Luck!
Hi, my period lasted for over two weeks.I started takin the pill and this happened straight away, my period was on normal time but it carried on for ages.my boyfriend is goin on at me to take a pregnancy test but i dont understand how i can be if i have had a period.i no it was a period because of my usual migraine and bad stomache pains.
i ben havin my period goin on 3 weeks and i just started this new birth control is this normal what should i do?
Hi im on Cilest, the exact same thing is happening with me at the moment. light period sometimes dark sometimes light. My boyfriends has just got back from his holiday and its really annoying as we cant have sex. Ive read a few reviews about cilest many said it made you moddy, gained weight, greasy skin - all that has happened to me :( im really hoping i will be able to change to a different one.