My period is four days late should I be worried?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I had sex about two weeks ago with a condom and pulled out as well, my period is usually on schedual and I've been keeping a calander. It four days late as of today I'm not sure if I should be worried becuase my boyfriend is freaking out, I don't even want to know how my father would react FYI I'm 16 but been haveing my period forabout 8 yrs
you should not be worried.
Avatar n tn
How long should someome wait before they get worried?  Last month my period was abnormally short and light, this month it is 3 days late.  My boyfriend and I always use a condom...no exceptions EVER.  I took an at-home test yesterday and it came up negative, but the package says that I might just need to test again in a week.  If I'm really not pregnant, why would this be happening?  I am 23, and have started on the same day for almost a year.
its three days late wait a few days and test again or get a blood test. if you two use condoms and if it didnt break...you shouldnt be stressing this much. condoms are pretty effecitve unless expired, put on wrong, or breaks.

if your stressing this can by why your periods late.

your only a few days late. your period is not always going to be on a certian day at a certian time...it will come when it wants to and maybe its not due yet. maybe you miscalculate it.

there can be a number of reasons as to why your period would be late
Hi im 21 and I am four days late I have been off bc since march and my period has been 24 26 27 and 26 either way u look at my past cycles for the last few months im still late my bf and I used a condom and also the withdrawal method he is freaking out it may be the end for us idk what to do help
Me and my boyfriend had sex on one of they days I was supposed me be ovulating and now I am 4 days late. I have light cramps and feel sick to my stomach when I eat. I'm not usually late should I be worried?
Take a test you might be pregnant
You could or not my came five days late and I was not pregnant only way to kno for sure is by taking the test  
KTowne Definitely starting to feel... Comment
Shannon79 commented on renae176's status
MH Community Mgr commented on Bubulous's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals