My period is late and pregnancy test is negative
I am in my early 30s and usually get my period every 26-28 days.  Today is 31 days and it has not come yet.  Usually I get light cramps a few days before it comes but so far I feel nothing.  Physically I feel fine.  I've taken a pregnancy test the last three mornings (with first morning urine) and all have been negative.  I always have protected sex with a condom except maybe on the first day of my period starting.  Why could my period be late when it never has been before?
Ok so I have taken 2 tests they both were neg. Its only the day I'm supposed to start... I'm having prego symptoms.... But no positive... Is it too soon?
I have been wanting to get pregnant and it has not been successful.  I have an 11 year old son who I had at 18 years old.  I am now 29 going on 30.  I have been with my husband for 5 years but married for about 3 months.  I keep saying that it will come when the day is right and when God wants it to happen but my biological clock is ticking and there hasn't been a baby yet.  My periods well seem to be 31 days long.  My periods have changed drastically throughout the years.  I don't know.  I have been to the dr but they seem as though there is nothing wrong and to just keep waiting but then they want money.  I don't know I go in to have them look at my tubes.  I had an ultra sound last year and they said it all looks really good.  I am also worried that I will go into early menopause like my mother which is a very good posibility, (I can tell by the way my periods are).  Just want to say how I think and maybe you can make me feel positive too!  I just want to get pregnant so bad.  I know just about every couple wants to have a biological family.  If you can give me any hopes or even pray for me that would be great!  Thank you for listening and reading!
yes my name is yamilet and im late for my period and the last time i did it with my boyfriend and i didnt use a condom, and i did a PG text and it came out negative????
could it be possible that im PG
It happened to me once. I read a negative, had a shower and it turn positve... and i was PG
hi everyone, i am 17 and have regular periods. i mark them down on a calender and normally come on every 28 days. i was due on the 22nd november. so i am now 12 days late. i have done 4 HPT and all negative. i went my doctors and that was negative too. so my doctor took some blood for a blood test. i get the results monday. but i am worrying. i have few pregnancy symptoms such as weight gain, feeling sick, acid reflux and sleepyness. is it possible i could still be pregnant?
Thanks, jade.
I took home pregnancy test twice, when i was waiting for my period and was starting to get concerned. both negative but im just about two months behind...
any ideas why?
Could it be due to stress?
sometimes i tend to miss a month with my period, this time i happened to miss two months. ive taken a pregnancy test and it shows negative. ive put on quite a bit of weight in the last month and my breasts do slightly hurt. could there be any reason for this?
hi every one i had my period last month spotting only one in a half days and it stopped i had for a hole week cramps after that. Today is Dec 23 2011 and i still havent started i have took pregnancy test last month and this month i went to Doctors about 3 weeks ago and took a urine test and an ultrasound and doc said not pregnant what can  be wrong with me please help
Hi im 16 and im a week late on my period ive done to tests now and they have both said im not pregnant but ive been eatin loads and been stressin out??
I have a cycle of 28 days without a fail nd im confused my period was late a week nd it started spotting brown nd pink light nd suddenly moderate to nthn for one day i checked all times but nthn unusual idk if tht was my period or what it was i need help i want to kno if im pg test came up neg im lost help
hello i am 14 never had sex never had a boyfriend, november 3 was the first time i ever got my period and now it's december 30. I am really scared, I didn't tell my mom. is this normal ????????????????
In my early 30's always had crazy cycles. Been trying for three years to get pregnant but just this past year have been on clomid. I take a medication to make me start and this month so far no period. Three negative home tests but still no period. My question is how far along do u have to be for a blood test to decect pregnancy?
Hi well my story is that i had my period on 30th of november but in dicember i didnt got my period i get cramps but no period its already january i am 3 days late and i urinate too much can someone help me o and i had sex like 8 days after my period on dicember what could be the problem?
Can someone help me plz i am soo worry i dont know what to do what to think.
I'm 18 years old and I have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for six years. I have not once been messed up on periods or started late. I always start on the 16th of every month and it usually lasts about five days. I've never got pregnant any other time with unprotected sex so I never worried about it. I've had my last period on Nov.  16, 2011.. I didn;t start in Dec at all. I been feeling kind of nausea but that doesn't really mean anything. I go to the dr on the 16th of Jan for a check up so I will ask then. I'm supposed to start then so we will see.
I have had the same problem my period wa 4 days late and it was very lite and lasted only 2 days my stomach and back hurt and my boobs feel heavy took a test and it was negative please help
Ok here is my story, the first day of my last period was dec.10.11 and we had sex on dec.21..for 2 weeks my nipples were red and so sore to touch but went away 14 days later i started cramping. the 2nd day of cramping i had a faint peach color when i wiped. yesterday i went to the bathroom and it was creamy brown color, just when i wiped! Also went to the bathroom 12 times and i normally just go twice a day. i was suposed to start my period yesterday but nothing. Today i am still cramping mostly on my right side but today it kinda move more towards the middle! i took my 1st pregnancy test on jan.5.12 and i first it looked negative but i didnt have glasses on and when i looked again there was a faint line! So the next morning i got just a cheap dollar store one and it was almost so faint that i could barely see it and my husband couldnt see it at al he thinks im going crazy and just want to see a line! i didnt take one today because im wanting to go get a blood test tomorrow but so nervous just want to know now! i've noticed that i am getting light headed,eat more, pee more..Do you think im pregnant or is it in my head???
Ok here is my story, the first day of my last period was dec.10.11 and we had sex on dec.21..for 2 weeks my nipples were red and so sore to touch but went away 14 days later i started cramping. the 2nd day of cramping i had a faint peach color when i wiped. yesterday i went to the bathroom and it was creamy brown color, just when i wiped! Also went to the bathroom 12 times and i normally just go twice a day. i was suposed to start my period yesterday but nothing. Today i am still cramping mostly on my right side but today it kinda move more towards the middle! i took my 1st pregnancy test on jan.5.12 and i first it looked negative but i didnt have glasses on and when i looked again there was a faint line! so it was pos. So the next morning i got just a cheap dollar store one and it was almost so faint that i could barely see it and my husband couldnt see it at al he thinks im going crazy and just want to see a line! so yesterday i took another one and it was negative i didnt take one today because im wanting to go get a blood test tomorrow but so nervous just want to know now! i've noticed that i am getting light headed,eat more, pee more..Do you think im pregnant or is it in my head???
Hi im new here, im 24 my husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 years now, last month i had a period as normal then around 2 weeks later i began to spot for around 4 days now im 9days late i have slight cramps like my period is coming but still nothing i have taken a hpt which was negative does anyone have any advice please help
hii my name is meme and my cycle sometimes changes up.. it usually was coming on the 21st but then it started goin down to the 19th then the 16th then the 14th.. today is the 14th and its not here.. yesterday i wiped my self and a lil bit of pinkish blood was on the tissue.. i was like great! my period is here and put on a pad because i was about to leave out the house.. the whole day no blood but my stomach was hurting all yesterday and even today . bad cramps . so im thinking ok its coming today , still no period.. can someone help me??
So I was trying to get pregnant. I tracked my ovulation and had unpretected sex those days. I'm three weeks late. But every home test I take says negative. What is going on?
Im sorry, You really know nothing about being at parent at 17 no matter what you think now.  I am thirty and can say that I am just now ready for a kid though I may have thought different at 20, I am glad I waited.  You arent mature, financially responsible or emotionally stable enough to raise a baby and I promise if you wait awhile you will realize this.  Its hard to read these forums and see young people under 21, talking about having sex and getting pregnant.  What in the world are you thinking?  Go to school and College and get a career and live your life as a young person and wait until you are mature enough and capable of financially taking care of a kid!!  Just cause there are outlets to offer assistance for those of you who cant pay for your responsibilities, doesn't mean you should put yourself in a place to have to use them!  Do it on your own and give yourself a reason to be proud! wait till you are ready, and also.. at 17- 21 a lot of boys get scared and likely being as immature as you are, this person you are living with will not even stick around pregnant or not.  You will have more relationships than this.. do you really want a kid with someone who you wont be with in the long run?  Are you gonna move back in with mom and dad and make them take care of your baby?  Im sorry to lay it on thick, its just disappointing.  Have your parents even really been there for you?  It seems like instead of guiding you to proper goals, that maybe you are following into there foot steps of the misguidance there parents gave them.  That is why you should stop the cycle and show your kids that hard work pays off and that you cant expect everyone to do everything for you.  Dont be another welfare mommy.  You are worth more than that.  Best of Luck, I hope you will set a better example for your kid, by waiting to have him/her when you are actually ready.
Hi ya I don't know if I will get a reply, but am very confused, I have a regular 28 day cycle, me and my partner have been tryin for a baby, I was 10 days late but came on this morning, I did a pregnancy test and it cam up faint that I was pregnant, but now I've come on I don't know what to think, I have a aching pain across the bottom of off my stomach, I can't get round why I would be late I have no stress or anythink that would prevent my period please help x
I have an emotionally unavailable mother. She has a very good heart, but in terms of womanhood I am in this alone. I get my period every tuesday after I finish my last pill on saturday. Its been two weeks, no period. I have done two pregnancy tests and they are both negative. If there is a baby inside me I don't want to hurt it. Sometimes find that my doctor isn't very helpful. Sometimes I wonder what isn't wrong with me. So I don't really go to the doctor anymore because sometimes it seems like there is something wrong, but the doctor says there isn't. It is time consuming to get second and third opinions. My body feels messed up. Right this kinute if there is in fact a baby in me I want to do whats best for it. What do I do??? Kimmie I know you are a nurse what is happening to me?
Amie
i have missed my menstruation 2 months until now and i got pregnancy test 2 times but the result is negative, what would i do?
i missed my period for two months in a row . my last period was december 1 2011. i qot a light brown spot on january 1, & now its february 21 , 2012 & i still have no period i took two tests & they both said negative . & that was just this morning & yesterday after noon . i have no idea what is going on . i always feel tired & nauseated i can barely lay on my stomach . & i have a whitish discharge now . i dont know what it is ;
Hi, i am very new to this site but am seeking very helpful advice. I am quite young and have unprotected sex about 3 times a week. My mom and i both have noticed i am about 1 month and 1/2 late on my period. I've taking about 3 pregnancy test and all negative. We've also noticed im worn out, always hungry, and for that last week i have been sick.. i am looking for some advice, if you have anything at all please reply. I am in urgent need of answers thanks
I kind of have the same problem as you. I'm only 17 and I stupid let my boyfriend have unprotected sex. He pulled out in time but I hear all the time about precum.  I come from an all girls catholic school so we don't even really get sex Ed. They just always tell us it's a sin to have sex. Anyway I am two weeks late and I took two pregnancy test and they were both negative.  I have devolved horrible depression from this. It's so bad that all my friends won't talk to me and my boyfriend left me.  I cry almost everyday and I fear the worse. I have read the comments above and kimmie really seem to know her stuff. Please I have talk to so many people and all they tell me is so see a doctor. I don't have a doctor to go to.
My family is super religious and if they find out whats happening they will kick me out of the house.  I know deserve it but I have no money to my name and I'm so scared.  Is this God's way of punishing me? Please someone help me, please.
hi well im young to im 21 and have a 7 month old and i think im pregnant me and myhubby had unprotected sex this whole month  he also came outside but im just so worry im one week late i already took 2 pregnancy test and both negative im just so worried i might b pregnant cant afford to have another baby right now we can barerly handle the expenses of my lil one
hello am new to the site too my period came on january and on february didnt came and same i took the pregnacy test and it came out negavative and my husband and i always have unprotected sex and i am getting worried.
I went off the pill in December. I got my period on time January and February, but when it came time for it this month (they have been exactly 28 days between cycles), I had cramps like usual before my period, but AF never came, so far 3 days late!! I am worried because I had unprotected sex, but he pulled out way before he came and this was his second round (the first one we used a condom)....so I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came out negative. I'm going to take another one in a couple days, I'm praying and hoping that AF will visit me because I do not want to be pregnant!!! I am in another country for the next two months.
THe best thing to do is make a dr appt like I am going to do (even though i have no health insurance right now) I am almost 5 days late for my period and it usually comes every 25 or 26 days on point..never late.. so I am assuming I am even though I took 2 at home pregnancy test and I could not see the positive lines..but i feel its there..not worrying about it just going to stop spending money on HPT and go to a clinic and get a blood test done.. Yes, it's important to know so we can take care of our bodies.. so making an appointment with the OB/GYN with be a smarter decision and talk about all the questions and concerns you have.  As long as you don't do this you will keep worrying yourself.. So make an appointment as soon as you can!!
I had the same issue before. Mood swings, cramping,and cravings. Took 3 hpts, negative, went for a blood test, negative. So my gyn did a vaginal ultrasound, and found out it was ovarian cyst cause by hormone s. he put me on birth control to help treat, and regulate my periods. set an appointment with your gyn, so you can get real answers and solutions
I'm 25 and I just had a baby four months ago. I'm a few days late on my monthly and I took a pregnancy test yesterday. It came back negative and I've had nausea for the past week and a half. I don't know if its just to early to test or if i'm not pregnant but i've also been peeing alot and very tired. I need some advise.
Hi I'm 18 and I have pretty regular periods occurring every 28-29 days. Except this time try are 5 days late. I hav just started going for walks everyday and went on a diet but nothing extreme. Me and my boyfriend had sex not too long ago but he didn't *** or nethin. So what could it b? Plz help rather scared right now
I Haven't Had My Period And Its Late! Me And My Bf Have Unprotected Sex All The Time And Im Not On The Pill. I Took A ClearBlue And Easy. It Came Out Neg. But Im Only 2 or 3 Days Late. What Should I Do? I Also Have My Physical For The Army Coming Up And I Dont Wanna Go And Find Out Im Pregnant There! ANY HELP!?
pregnancy means late menses however not every late menses means pregnancy. late menses may be due to illness, stress, medication...
were u pregnant??
I am 40 yrs old and I took a pg test this morning and it is neg..I been having my periods on time or before time.last period AUG.26 and I should had a period SEPT.20 or 23'.nothing.calling dr now for a check up and not sure what the check up could be?
ok ladies hopefully you can help me.. i am 21, recently got back from vacation, and my last period was Aug. 17-20 and i haven't had the next one yet (its now 10-2-12) i have taken a couple of tests but both have came out negative and I'm worried because if i am PG then i have screwed the kid up with drinking alcohol and caffeine.. i am completely freaked out. i called the Dr. and they said to wait a couple more weeks before making an appointment.. i feel OK little nauseous sometimes but i have acid reflux so..that's normal for me.
hi everyone! i'm taking a trust pill (it's my first time to take this)..Is it ok if I'm not start taking it without menstruation? my last mesntruation is sept. 14 and i start to take pills on sept.21 and i have an intercourse on sept 26..is that a safe?pls help me
hi plz am confuse,i saw my period on the 13th of september,but have not seen it since then.i have tested my urine and it tested negative.am confuse i dont know wot to do.though i used to have irregular mensuration.is there any drug i cant take to make my menses to be regular.plz am waiting for ur reply.God  bless.
I have been trying since Aug of thise yr n I haven't got pregnant. I did get my period for the month of Sept. But now Oct I have not got it n I been taking pregnancy text n they come out neg..
OKAY FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS IVE BEEN HAVING A cycle every 26 days today my cycle is 2 days late, and today i gave myself the benifit of the doubt an said well it will fall on the 28th day which is today still no sign of a period im NEVER LATE AN WHEN I SAY NEVER I MEAN NEVER, I USE TO TRY ALO BUT SINCE ME AN MY BOYFRIEND ARE ON BAD TERMS IM LIKE FORGET HIM AN KNOW THIS....I HAVE LIGHT CRAMPS BUT NORMALLY AROUND MY PERIOD I CRAMP BAD MY BACK HURTS AN I HAVE TO DO THE NUMBER 2 alot but im not feeling that this month i also took a test
Hi just took out my iud out last month on the 16 and started my pd on the 17 my husband and I had sex he said he did *** inside a little then pulled out and now I am 4 days late on my pd and I have token 2 home pregnancy test and came neg should I wait or what should I do I'm really worried cause I work at a mhmr facility and don't want to hurt myself if I am!!!please help me???
hey there am 20years old and stay with my fiance we always have live sex every time we do it. this time am just wondering whats going on.i last had my periods on 22nd may it lasted for 4days i had live sex from 26th of may and then on 4th of june till 14th, my next periods were supposed to be on 17th of june but i haven't gotten them yet. i tested negative thrice am confused did i just check early or my periods are being late.i have food cravings heartbeats keep rising and lowering nuesea please help me