My period lasted 2 days, when it normally lasts 5, can I be pregnant??...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Viewing 201-329 comments:
It could be possible but wait at least 3 weeks to be sure
So did you get another period? And was you pregnant?
I have recently had a misscarriage , and have gone on the pill, been on now for just over a month and with the first pack had my period for 5 days
and have not used a condom,wich they say you should when you start the pill!
have had brown discharge the whole month and only had my period for a day! can i be pregnant? or whar other explination is there?
please help :-)
I had a two and a half day period when i always have a 5 day one and very heavy i do have the back pain and pee about 4 times a night it hurt during sex and i do have cyst i took a test about 4 days b4 my period but just a cheap test said no!!! could i b pg?
Don;t lose hope....I have just turned 37 I have an 18 year old daughter and a near 16 year old daughter, my husband and I have NEVER used protection and only after near 16 years I have gotten pregnant, I didnt think I could anymore... so don't lose faith,,, i beleive everything happens when it is suppose to.. oh and for the record I did have 2 misscariages when my yougnest was 2 and again when she was 4,,I thot something was wrong but I leave it in God's hands it all happens for a reason.

Diane
I currently had a situation similar to you. And I kept getting negative hpt until A little closer to when my next period was to come about. I finally got a positive hpt. Tho now my hcg levels are low. I think it's because of that partial period. They think I'm about 5-6 weeks but I think I'm 9 based on symptoms I was having even tho I was first getting negative hpt. Can't wait to find out how far I really am.  
How did u make out?
I had sex with an old friend about 4-5 wks ago. It's Nov. 30 i had my period. it only lasted a couple days. Funny thing is, is that i had my period the 1st wk of Nov.This never happened to me before! On Thanksgiving while at work i went to use the bathroom and saw pink spotting/ (with clear discharge) in my underwear. I though at first was wiping to hard but it happen again on the 28th of Nov. I don't know if i'm preggos or not. To be honest i'm hoping I'm preggos. But i've been really tired lately, my eating habits have change, I usually eat a big meal but lately I haven't been eating as much.My mother told me this wk that it looks like i'm losing weight. But i have serious craving at night.  I'm going to buy a pregnacy test this wkend to see if I'm preggos or not. but i'm really scared.
hi there i am a mother to 5 children and have known everytime that i have been pregnant but im having some issues lately as last month i was due on af 22nd yet out of nowhere i came on, on the 19th it wasnt enough to fill a pad and it only lasted 2 days then it stopped for 2 days then after intercourse with my husband i bled for about an hour then it just stopped dead...since then i have had a constant back ache,constipation, flu like symptoms and lower abdominal pains i have taken 4 htp's and all negative.... (i am always every 28 days bleed for 5-7 days) i have been to the doc who just palmed me off saying take these tablets for ibs which i have not got and have not taken them as i dont agree with taking tablets unless i know 100% that i actually have been tested for this? its so frustrating as i know my body and i know something is actually wrong but the doctors think they know best!!!! i am technically due on 17/12/11 so i will wait til then but if the pain dont subside soon i will take myself to a&e...has anyone else had these problems???

baby dust to all
What did you end up finding out? I am in the same situation. Was you pregnant?
me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for a year now.... when we got together i was on depo.... i came off and a short time later my period started to become normal again.. so everythings been normal untill now.. my last period was dec 2 2011... therefore my next should have been 1/2/2011....well i startd the 27th started off lite... now its the 29th and im done!!! im really confused.. i have took some test all been neg... like i said we have been trying and we did montior my ovulation this month n made sure to cover my ovulation days what does this mean???
Last month my period was on and off for 5 days and this month my period isn't ment to start till 5/1/12 but it started 30/12/11 at first it was just spotting then nothing Saturday spotting again Saturday night then light period then nothing Sunday nothing Monday spotting Monday night nothing Tuesday morning then light period yesterday lunch time then nothing last night or today could I be pregnant
My period is usually at least 6 days all the time but this time it was two i think the first day was heavier second day was lighter then it stopped wth spotting .. i feel nauseous all the time so there is no way to tell nd i feel tired bur thats cause i stay up late idk could i be pregnant ???? : ( i mean is there even a possibility ???
I had My Period Last Week; and Only Lasted 3 Days. It was Heavy; then it Slowed Down; Picked up again; then I just Spotted Brown for a Day and not even all Day; it was Off and On. Then it Comepletly Stopped then just Yesterday; I Spotted a Little Bitt! I've been Feeling a Bitt Nauseated; where I feel like I want to Throw Upp but I dont. I have been having a Head Everyday for about a Week or so. I'm Always Tired. I Always  have to think about what I want to Eatt. Sometimes I'll even be Hungry and feel like I cant Eatt. -Also I forgot to Mention before I started My Period and When I did Start I had the Worst Cramps and Back Pains. It just wasnt the Same as it Usually is. I've Taken Two Pregnancy Test's; One before I started and One just this Morning; but Both came Out Negative. I dont know what to think; if I am Pregnant or not. Mabe I took them too Early? I dont know! I need some Helpp Here; this is all New to Me. I'm 18 Years Old.
I've been thinking about going to the Doctor Next Week; if this feeling dont stopp! What do you think?
i had a miscarage june last yr. then after that my first period are normal then this month i just have 2days period and 2day after my period stop i had spoted that night and later that night it gone.the following day i had  to go in the bathroom when i saw my underwear there's kinda very light brownish color translucent stuff and its kinda bid chunk also.please someone help me or give some answer.
hi me and my husband have had the same thing happen to us.have you found any anwsers?
I am new to this site but i need answers. My husband came in for the whole month of december. I had my period december the 15th and we had sex every day except for the 5 days of my period. Unprotected. I have had systemtoms of being pregnant. I pee more than usual. i had weird cramps on my left side. My boobs feel heavier and the nipples hurt when i pushed on them. It is now January the 15  my period was soposed to come on the 12th but it didnt and it is now the 15 and my period finally came i have taken 3 pregnancy test before it showed up and they all came out negative.I gave up my hopes, but when i have my period it is very heavy. When i got my period today it was heavy at first but then it has started to die down. Usually i have to change my tampon every 2 hours otherwise i will bleed through but its different it was heavy at first like i said before and now i change every two hours like i should and it not as much blood as usuall (sorry to be up front about it but i need answers). It is more mucussy to. If anybody can help me figure this out i would really appreciate it. I have looked up women having a 2 day period and end up pregnant. So if anybody has answer or experiences please let me know. Thank you for your time if you do reply to me. :)
i know how you feel 6years here with my husband we want a baby so badly i too have given up hope.........it makes me angry watching the news all these bad mothers abusing and beating their kids but we who deserve them dont get them :(
u should take precautions before sex and if u not take it then u should be conscious when ur mixing with ur partner . anyway after 2\3 months it will be normal  & ur staying now non-pregnancy .
I normally have a period that latest for 4 days and its always like that every month but this month when I got it it only stayed on for 3 days...Me and my husband been having unprotected sex but not intentionally trying to have a baby...But is it possible that I can be pregnant...I already have 3 kids and with all three it started off with an abnormal period then the following month I didn't have a period at all...I dnt really have any signs but I and always sleepy but that can from me working though
im having the same problem your having sweetiiee ive been nausus ive been dizzy light headded my peirod only lasted 2 days and ive been just so exhausted lately and just over all i feel like crap soo when  ufind out whats up with u can u give me some insight pleaseeee
So here is what is going on with me .. I am beyond confused. I had my last normal AF December 22nd to December 26th (5 days is what it uaually lasts for me). Me and my boyfriend then had unprotected sex often usually every other day or so but I know for a fact we had sex on January 4th, 5th & 6th. Which are days 13, 14 & 15 of my cycle. According to my calendar that is about the time of ovulation.  I was then due for my AF again on January 18th and never got it. I had been having cramping (which I thought was just my AF coming on), lower back ache, headache, extreemly tender breasts, certains smells made me get sick just from smelling/looking at it, very tired all the time .. I took HPT on my 4th day late and it came back negative. I ended up being a week late (so I thought) and started bleeding on Wed Jan 25th (one week after my AF was due). It was extreemly heavy the 1st day, slowly went away the 2nd day (yesterday) and is completly gone as of today. My AF always lasts about 5 days .. Is it possible I could be pregnant even though I got a neg HPT?? I had all the symptoms of pregnancy. If anyone has any advice or past expierence please share! Thanks.
2 weeks ago me& my fiancee had sex,we used a condom but it split and he ejaculated when inside my vagina,I am 4 days late for my period. It seems like a normal period but now this is my 2nd day of period and there is Brown spotting, also a couple of hours after sex I felt a pain in my abdomen like no other,to the extent I couldn't move, I have irratable bowel syndrome and have got a 7 months "bump" because of that. Could I be pregnant? Help please!!!
I had came on my period January.4.2012 and I came off on the 8th I haven't came back on sense and it's been 35 days now that I been off wat is the problem help I might be pregnant or am I preg and I been having slight cramps like I'm coming on but I didn't yet
i was wondering if anyone gave you advice as to why you were having those symptoms. I'm having almost the same except for no actual throwing up and would like help.
I had a period that only lasted 3 days, usually I have a normal period. I have had pregnancy symptoms, my boyfriend and I had sex the other day and I bled. Could I be pregnant?
Hi.gurl im the same boat well i jus new i was prego before i came in because if the symptoms  well i thought i was wrong until my af showed but something was different i wasnt the same and my boobs were still swollen and dark nipps but above all that i stop bleeding after 3days and feeling so tired but never after 3days Never! So im kind of thinking maybe something is wrong?i might still b prego let me how everything turns out
i normally have a 4-5 day period but mine only lasted 2 days 1st day light day 2 heavy now nothing could i be pregnant?
Hi, im pregnant now and my baby is due may 31 and im confused about who the father is i had sex on Aug 13 & 14 then i had sex with a ex on Aug25 i got my period on Aug26 but i only had it for 2 1/2 days but it normally last for 5-6 days can someone tell me who the father likely is?
I think you should take a pregnancy test and if it comes back neg then go to the doctor and get 2 tests done there they do a urine test and a blood test to see if you are thats what i would do
home test are not always accurate you need to take them with the first pee of the day... and sometimes their still negative due to a low hormone your deff having signs of a pregnancy trust me mom of 3 i would go to a doc and get a blood test done and if that comes up negative demand an ultrasound lol...
hi everyone... last month my period came a week early and was light and just not normal. I waited a week and took a test but it was negative. So this month my period only lasted one day. im talking around 12 hours. It wasnt just spotting it was more like bleeding and clotting. Strong enough to use a tampon. My period is usually a day of spotting before and then bleeding for three days and some spotting afterwards but it is just completely gone. i always have a normal period. i am not on any birth control as for we have been trying to get pregnant for for a while. thanks for any advice
did you end up being pregnant?
I was 1 week late last month for my period i had sore breasts but wen i did *** on it was only for 2 days which isnt normal am normally on for 5 days and now this am a week lat am also gettin very light period pains cud i b pregnant x
after having sex 5 times last months twice when i was fertile and three times when i wasnt, i was due to come on my period march 7th but came on the 10th. When coming on i vomited and my period seems very light as if its about to finish and normally my period lasts for 5-6 days. Could i be pregnant or am i jumping to conclusion.
I had bleeding 4 day before my period and it lasted not even two days then stopped completely. I have twin daugthers and am having alot of the same symptoms plus alot more which includes nasua, consitpation, heart burn, bloating, and peeing like crazy. I took 3 htp 2 negative one postive(should mention the positive was wit amm the other two were not) also went to my dr who said he wants me to wait a week before he test me thinking it maybe to early. Idk I want another baby n I have been stressed but could I be pregnat again or is it wishful thinking mixed wit stress
hi my name is Jenny i have just had a 3 days of my period out of a normal 5 days i started on the 20th of March till the 23rd of March but i have problems with my period before but that got sorted
i did a home pregnancy test this morning and it came negative  
so am i pregnant ?
hi slept with my boyfriend 3 days before my period and we did not use condom but he came very fast but he didnt finish inside of me but it pass like 5 days late of my period, my period came in the 6th day bit i didnt bleed as a normal period, the blood  looks like pink and brownred and im worry because my lower abdominal dosent heart as a normal pain when you get perid can i still get pregnant
I had unprotected sex on 3/11 and my period came down on 3/28 it normally last 5 days.It continued through 3/31 and was gone no spotting or cramps Am I pregnant??
yes more than likely. the guy you had sex with on the 13 and14 would be the dad because your ex and you had sex to close the the actual bleeding so it would not have implanted on time
March 24,12
My partner and I had relations and he came in me. I've had painful, tender, firm breasts, not able to get a good sleep, hungry, headaches and some;long story short today is April 4, 2012 I started my period on the 1st and it started off light pink, a tad bit brown on the pad as well then the blood got heavy and wattery with some clear discharge as well as day 2 and I was oh so mean; I noticed my period began getting lighter and coming out slower by the hour. On day 3...>today<…well this morn my pad had last nights blood/smudge on it "pink w a brown stain as well its now 9:04pm and I took a shower and all and my period is no longer here. Pervious to this,
March 31.2012 I took a P.T. it read "negative" (but I took my test too early). When should I take another?
Thanx <3
My situation is a bit complicated... I had unprotected sex in January, got my period for two days in February, and for a day and a half this month (March) also had unprotected sex before my last period... Either way, what seems weird is that I don't have any pregnancy symptoms at all expect for the weird periods... I'm just not sure if those are still considered spotting? I do know that when my mother was pregnant with me she didn't find out she was pregnant until she was about 4 months, thinking her spotting was her period... Any advice?
Oh yeah, my periods have always been pretty regular my whole life. 5-6 days...
just wondering if you ended up pregnant because i am going through exactly what you posted.
I had one heavy bleed when I was two weeks pregnant ( i didnt know at this point i was pregnant and assumed it to be a period) and another when I was six weeks pregnant. I had no symptoms of being pregnant at all just a + test at four weeks. My baby made it through two heavy bleeds and she will be 10 years old this year:) I should add throughout that pregnancy I never would of known I was pregnant apart from a bump that appeared at five months as I truly did not have any other symptoms. No sore boobs, no nausea, no blue veins on boobs etc... My advice is you can bleed while pregnant and test negative( I got a hospital urine test that was negative), it's best to keep re testing once a week or a have a blood test down docs:) but take your pregnancy vitamins asap if you think u are preggers:)
Thank you MellowMelly!

Wed. 04-18-2012

I am 29, and have had 2 kids, with whom both I got pregnant while bleeding. As far back as I can remember, and with my two pregnancies I have always bled for at least 5 day.

I had sex up to ( 1week ago, I think?) before my period.  We used the Pull-Out method with no condom or any contraceptive.  I've read there can be some Siemen in the pre-ejaculation though.  For the first time in my life, I only bled for 2 and 1/2 days, and it was a very heavy to start, like it normally is.  After the first day it went from very moderate to light.  My period ended 2 days ago in the middle of the afternoon. Not typical at all for me.

My Symptoms:
-A little sensitive to smell before my period started.
-I've been in a sort of Happy Mood lately.
-I usually get VERY cranky/moody Before my period, but this time my moodiness was very mild and didn't last very long before I started bleeding.  My family even commented on a good job for me not getting really cranky around my period start-time.

It seems so WEIRD to bleed for only 2 - 1/2 days and not the normal heavy flow at start.  Am I in menopause?--Just kidding, I will try to post back!  Stay posted girls! ;)
idk i am going threw the same thing had sex on the 11 and then two weeks later had a three day period which odd cause mine last up to seven and the i had sex the night of my thrid day i am rying to figure out if i was pergant before my peroid or after. my baby is due on may 3 2012
Okay so I'm afraid that I'm pregnant but I started my period when It was like November because I am a late bloomer I'm 13 and the night before I started my period for the first time and had sex the night before could I be pregnant??? I am really scared please answer
Okay so I am 13 and I started my period for the first time on Jan 9th but I had sex the night of Jan 8th could I be pregnant??? I am really worried and need some answers ASAP!!! thanks!
Have you had a period since Jan. 9th?  Did you have a period with bleeding in Feb, March and April too?
I got my period 5 days early and it only lasted for 3 days.. I took a preg test it is negative. Ive been really pukey feeling, tired . Could i be preg?!
hi im new at this, i got my period Thursday had a few drinks on Saturday night end up having sex with my partner in the shower then my period completely stopped after that. i still have cramps and everything but no blood, is that normal? i always get it every 31 day and go for 6/7 day.
Take a test
just so you know the first time you get your period is only the final stages of your menstrual cycle... truth is, you can actually get pregnant before you even see blood flow. Talk to your parents if you can.
Ok, it's me again.  To correct my comment above, I meant to say that my perod did NOT start of heavy (not heavy, but light).  It normally starts off heavy.

I started spotting brown about 5-7 days after my 2 -1/2 day period.  And I've taken about 4 pregnancy tests in the morning, and they're all NEGATIVE.  

I've read that Heavy Exercise and Stress can shorten your period.  I have been heavily exercising for about 2months before this short period hit.  I've read that when you're working-out a lot that your body can go into survival mode and shut-down, or shorten bodily functions that aren't necessary for survival (like your period).  So there it is!  I'm NOT PREGNANT.  Kinda sad, but sort of a relief, as I was not planning on pregnancy. Take care
you say you are nauseous all the time, even tho ur not pregnant right? well, i wake up sick every morning, this has ben going on 15 years. i have stomach pain also. is this the same thing u go thru?? i've never met anyone with the same problem so i'd love to talk to you if this is the case!
hello ive done some test and it came out ok. my doctor gave me ovamit just to boost my ovulation plus vitamin e and folic and advice me to have contract on my 10th day until 24th day every other day.my partner came last april 11 until april 18 those days we had contact except we missed two days in between days. was expecting my period last thursday april 28 but it came sat. it was light until gets heavy during the night and sunday night.3rd day just stopped. im usually having my period for 5 days. so is there any possibility that im pregnant? does anyone experiencing this situation.?im so confused.please help me.
same situation
i had my period  last week but it only lasted like 3 days could i be pg?
Did you get a positive test? My situation is more like yours.
I have had a 2 day period then it stopped on the 3 day I started getting blood in my urine for 2 days I done a pregnancy test which come back negative I had blood test done to see if there was anything wrong which also was negative could I be pregnant.
im so lost. i been trying to get pregnant. but no luck. last month my period was 5days long and usually its 7 days long. this month the first day it was very light but its not red.red. like usually. and the 2nd day i had it heavy but not like normally and the 3rd and 4th day im still bleeding but its very little but on my pad shows brown. pinkish and when i wipe myself its just a little...i been sleeping a lot. but i think its just bc i work 9hrs a day.and i just get tired. i feel good but out of no where i get so sleep n tired. and start yawning..my mom says i been getting a little chubbier on face.i get abdominal pains. lower back pains. and get nauseous when i see certain food or in the morning when i havent ate. i dont know when i should do the test to find results..what can this mean??
I am going thru the same thing myself. I too am looking for answer's. Never before have i had an exact 2 day period & it stopped cold turkey (No pink No Brown). then the next day i got a UTI & now my lower left side is swollen & in a slight discomfort pain. Have you heard of anything that it might be. My period came on May 3rd 2012 & the 4th. On May 5th 2010 (NOTHING). May 6th 2012 A UTI, took the home test & AZO pills. Since then my lower lwft side abdomin (abdomen) is swollen & there is slight pain & Im urinating more often than usual. Took A pregnany test on May 12th 2012 & negative.
im kinda in the same boat
we have been ttc, i have had all the symptoms...fatigue, nauseas, sore breasts, lower back cramping, breaking out all over my face, sense of smell is very hightened...
my period was due to come may 2 (im on a 25 day cycle)
it usually starts off light and gets heavy for a few days then will just stop after 5-7 days.
however on may 2 i woke to find light brown spotting, this carried on for 3 days...then ive had 2 days of heavier red blood but it comes and goes....only had to change pad once during the day. today i woke and my period is gone....or almost gone...very very light spotting....
ive taken to many hpt to mention...and i know i took some to early but i couldnt wait....all have been bfn.
i am going to get another test today...and i go  see my doctor on wednesday for blood work.
i will be sure to post back about my results and hopefully someone out there is in my boat and i can give some ease to your mind.
im in the same position really me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex quite a lot last month... i was due thursday but i never came on really i had light pains and a little blood then later on in the night it started to hurt.. the next day there was hardly any on my pad but quite a bit when i urinated :s this lasted for 2/ 2 and a half days and the blood was bright red.... could i be pregnant?
i would be very greatful if you would send me an email to ***@**** telling me what you found out about this situation. i have read through alot of people's comments on this and yours fits my symptoms to a tee! so if you would, please, message me bacc and let me know if you were pregnant or something else was wrong?
i got my period but only lasts 3 days when it normally lasts 5 days could i be pregnant..? i have jad unprotected sex.. thats why im worried if i am or not how long do i wait till i do a test?
i have exactly the same problem, but of course i can;t be pregnant.
it was always 5 says and for the last year every period lasts about 3 days, the last two months only 2 days!
I last sex unprotected on may 26th but i am on tri sprintec birth control. I came on my period, yet it only lasted 2 days when it normally lasts 5..... I have been nausiated, bloated to the max, sensitive smell to scents i used to like, lower back aches, and occasional dizzy spells. I would like to know if there is a possibility that i might be about 3 weeks pregnant, an it was just my birth control making me still see my period for those 2 days.????
I started my period thursday really really heavyy i had lower back pains sore boobs and cramps the second day was heavyy as well and the third day it was really really light and now i jst bleed small amount of blood size of a dime bt my normally period lasts 7 days whats wrong?
Yes it is very sad and it makes me very angry too. Ever think of adopting? Lots of kids abused and need to be rescued. Never stop believing that you will conceive.
did you find out if you were pregnant? this is happening to me as well
hey my name is kiah and im 18 years old...well my period came early which was the 16 and it was suppose to come on the 18th anyways i woke up monday morning to use the bathroom and when i wiped it was light pink spottin the later on that day i started bleedin very light pink the it got a lil reddish then later on that night it was back to spottin...then on the 17 i had a lil spottin then light bleedin again then it just had brown spottin the nothin ...the 18th and nuthin til later that night just a lil more brown spottin then today wgich is the 19th nuthin this morning...then this after noon i had a lil red mixed with brown and it looks kind of orange bt it's only a small amount could i be pregnant someone help!!
gurl if you aint pregnant by now then u might as well give up im sorry to tell you this but i got beautiful twins boy n gurl they are 15 months now finna be 16 august the 1st
something wrong with your body if you have all dis different colors n spotting my best advice to you is to go get checked out like 4real!!!!!
dont be scared just get a pregnancy test hell im 23 finna be 24 i wasnt scared only when it was time for me to have them n i got twins im too blessed to be stressed
omg yes you pregnant if you keep peeing alot cuz the baby is pressing down on your uterus
gurl dat means you pregnant i know all dA SIGNS I GT TWINS SO BLESSED OH YES REALLY REALLY OH YES N IMA TWIN TOO
U SHOULD BE PREGNANT
OMG YES YALL NEDA LOOK AT DA PREGNANCY SYSPTOMS OFF GOOGLE
YES
So im in this situation becus my period is irregular n last month i had sex the day afterward with my boyfriend with protection (dumb move) n ever since then my head beenshurtn my lower back been aching , its feels like i have to throw up bt i throw up n  my mouth n it goes back down,  i get extremely tired fast, i always eatn at night time  and this month i came on on the 22nd n on the first day my lower part of my stomach was hurtn really bad to where i was cryn n balled up but i wasnt heavy bleeding at all so today when i woke up i seen i was heavy bleeding n now tonyte its trying to slow down  but i usually last 6 days n stop so AM I PREGNANT????  
Hey ladies....So my last period which was on the 14th of this month but it was only a two day period, well maybe even a day and a half. It was really light to start then got heavier then stopped and never came back. My husband and i are not trying to get pregnant but only use pull-out method since we think it will happen when its suppose to. anyways, im wondering if i could be pregnant or if this has happend to anyone else. I am going to go get a test done, but i dont want to overreact you know? any thoughts are appreciate. oh just for info purposes i have never got preg. and im not on bc and my normal period is about four five days and never really changes. thanks
Ok, I am just looking for some answers. Me and my fiance have been trying for a baby for almost 2 years now. December 21, 2011 I lost a baby and it was the hardest thing I have ever been through mainly because they submitted me in the hospital. They said that their was a high level of blood in my urine and that I could be bleeding out. Well moving on, since then we have kind of given up because we are both worried. My period usually last's 7-8 days but I started the 27th and it ended the morning of the 29th. It was very light like I could go without a pad and nothing would be on my panties. I took a test and it said negative. I have been having dreams about telling my fiance that we are having a baby and going shopping for baby clothes. But the main one that got me was when I woke up crying because I had a dream I had a baby and we were in the pool and their were snakes coming after us. Is this depression that is making all of these things happen? Do I need to talk to someone? Please help me out!!!
My wife hs had a two day period. Reddish brownish bleeding and a super light flow. Ive examined her cervix and it is blue around the tip and is tightly closed. What could this mean? Could she be pregnant?
i am 33 i havent had my period since may and now i am bleeding  lightly. it stop when i am active it comes down light then when i am relax i dont see the bleeding.  i dont feel like i am pregnant so what could it be.
I'm confused to be honest ive had the same thing to be honest! I'm scared I'm 18 and just got onto my level 3 hairdressing and I'm normally really heavy for 5 days but only been heavy for 2 and now gone lighter :/
My husband and I have been trying for 3 months to conceive. In june, I had 2 periods, one starting on the 5th and the other on the 30th. Both were normal. In July my period was heavy but only lasted 2 days, and was 5 days late. Now it's August, I just had my period and it was only 1 day and a half, very heavy, bright red blood. Pregnancy tests all came out negative. I have been using an ovulation kit and last month I got a positive result but then the next day tested again and it was negative. (The test is supposed to tell you 48 hours before you ovulate, and I took it every day.) I have gained a little weight, slight cramping most of the time, and blue veins across my collarbone and my breasts that never showed through the skin before. Also I have a major appetite, and feel tired a lot but at night can't seem to get to sleep. Does anyone have any suggestions? I read that you can bleed heavy and still be pregnant, also that tests can take up to 17 weeks to return positive results. This has given me some hope, but I am confused by the ovulation kit results - why one day I tested negative, then positive the next, then negative again when the test has a 48 hour window...actually, I'm confused by all of this so please let me know if you have had a similar experience, or know someone who has. Thanks in advance.
hey, im 18 too ive been having the same things, ive been really tired lately, my period was on for about 2 days then tpday i wa sjust spotting, it could be where were just coming off of bein a teen or it may be where our bodys changing or it could even mean we may be preggers lol, ive had headaches, backpains too so i have no idea i wish i could help, ive took pregnancy tests came out negative, id say give it another week or so and then do another one (clear blue) are the best ones you can buy they can tell if ur poregnant from 4-5 days after ur period, hope i helped a little :) x
hi megan im just wondering if your were pregnant or  what happen with you bc i have the same thing has your having and im 19 years old
My period was a day late, and was also short could I be pregnant
i wish i knew aswell as the last two months now i have only had a period for to day wich normally last 5 and my breast have grown also my nipples are sore could i be pegnant?
I'm in a similar situation. BF and I decided to try out new condoms.We had 3 issues in August. 1-too tight possible hole(2 wks before due period) 2- sperm coming out bottom b/c too tight(1 wk before due period) 3- BF and I had a condom burst. I know sperm got inside me. Three days later the period was due.Day one seemed like the normal heavy period I'm used to. Day two started that way and then just completely stopped!! I waited.. 12-18 hrs later I got some light pink spotting and brown discharge which left a panty liner 90% white still. Can I be? Was you?
ive had periods that last 2 dqays for the past 10 years is that bad?
I think im pregnant last month i had my period and it lasted a day in a half this month lasted two days ive been gaining weight and sleep eat alot and i pee more than ten times a day my belly is a lil big and a lil hard i get moody sometimes and sometimes i feel like throwing up i even smell things that my husband dosent smell i bought pregnancy test but they keep coming back negative i dnt know wats going on
i am sure there is a woman out there just like me who would be willing to gift you a baby hun without it being about the money! i think theres enough vacant wombs to give every wanting mommy a baby! thats just my opinion tho=] good luck tho and baby dust 2 u=] ***@****
My period usually lasts for 7days but for two months it has lasted two days. people say that I look skinnier then i usually do, but i have eating a lot more then i used too. i took a pee test and it came out negative, should i get a blood test? I have endometriosis stage 4 out of 5 and my boyfriend and i have been trying for a baby ever since we found out. could i be pregnant? please help! >_<
Ive been having light periods for three months that only lasted 2 days when I normally last 5 days and ive gained weight ppl tell me im glowing but I have taken pregnancy test and they come out negative ive also been feeling a,lil naucios I pee and eat and sleep alot I dnt know if this means im prego or not plz help
okay ive been starting my period on time but for the last 2 months its been for 2 1\2 days. Day 1 spotting and cramping Day 2 spotting but only have to wear pantyliners and day 3 nothing at all. I am on BC and the last normal period i had was in august but i came on twice that month which went into september. Altogether for aug-sept i bled 20 days and now its been weird. I took a hpt in the middle of october it was neg
I've been on sprintec for four months now. My last period only lasted two days, I had sex two days before my scheduled period. My period ended on 11/8/12. I have been having horrible cramps for a week now, Could I be pregnant?
i only went for two days on my period and i completely stop and didn't start back up for the whole month and i waited for 3 weeks and took a home pregnancies test and it came back negative and what do i do. Please Help Me..
Need some help... So my boyfriend and I had an accident on December 5th, my period is usually on the 22. I started my period on the 15, it was heavy one day and light the next day then stopped. A day later I started spotting. I am still getting a negative test. My period is usually 4-5 days.. Could I be pregnant? When would it show on the test? HELP!
I am wondering if anyone can help me. I have been taking Triphasil for over 5 years now and I never miss a pill or take conflicting meds and try take it the same time everyday. My period all these years has been regular, lasting 4-5 days and always on time. This week where I normally start late Monday evening, I had only a brown discharge, I bled lightly on Tuesday and then didn't bleed at all Tuesday night, Wednesday or Wednesday night (which is my heaviest) Thursday I bled a little and then it stopped and now today (Sunday) I noticed a bit of spotting and a dark brown discharge...Could I be pregnant? I've heard of people getting an immunity to the pill after a long period of time. I've had such an appetite as well and being so little I can never eat a lot and now I'm eating double! I have also been very moody. About 4 weeks ago I was also sick every morning with a bad stomach that lasted almost 2 weeks, I didn't think anything of it then...
My boyfriend and i had sex dec16/12 which was a sunday. We had unprotected sex and he nutted inside of me. i started spottin blood then my period came on tuesday. I Took 2 pregnancy a week later on the same day and they both came negative. now its been 3weeks and i havent took a test since but today which is jan/4/12 i am having lower back pains, bowel movements with loose poop and stomach pains as cramps. Could i Be pregnant?
My boyfriend and i had sex dec16/12 which was a sunday. We had unprotected sex and he nutted inside of me. i started spottin blood then my period came on tuesday. I Took 2 pregnancy a week later on the same day and they both came negative. now its been 3weeks and i havent took a test since but today which is jan/4/12 i am having lower back pains, bowel movements with loose poop and stomach pains as cramps. Also when i had my period it usually last like a week but it only lasted for 3 days.
Could i Be pregnant?
I just trying to get some answers, if some could please help ..I had intercourse with my boyfriend on the first of December and many times after that I started getting sign of being pregnant I am tired all the time very emotional my senses are going crazy an  feeling sick .. So I started getting worried about being pregnant not that it would be a bad thing I have 2 kids already ..my period wasn't due till the 23 of December but when I went to the bathroom on the 12 and I wiped there was a little blood and mucus I no sorry tmi so I took a test before my period was do and it can neg so when my period was do I started spotting but not very much which is not normal for me the next day something then it turned to brown blood till the net day and then stopped .. Now it's the first of January and when I went to the bath room and I wiped again there was clear mucus with a little blood in it I ne'er have this happen with my first to pregnancy .. i told another test today and it was neg again so im getting worried has anyone ever had this happen please help
Was wondering if I could get some advice I had my period on the 10th their December 2012 - 17th December (my period lasts 7 day) after that me and my boyfriend had un protected sex a few times until on the 24th i had a period till the 26th not very heavy almost pink my period would have been on Monday the 7th of January but it hasn't come could I be pregnant?
I think I'm pregnant, jimmy and I had sex 2 weeks ago and 1 week ago i started noticing a brown discharge for about 3 days. For last week I have experience sore swollen breast, hot flashes, abdominal discomfort, fatigue, constant hunger feeling. My period was scheduled to start tomorrow but last night i had extreme cramping and then woke up this morning and it looked like I started my period. It's different it mostly comes out when I pee and it pours out like water. Home Pregnancy test are still negative. Could I still be pregnant or is it due to my ovarian cyst or polerups I had been told I have 1 month and a half ago with a ultra sound? My period the second day is like glops of blood.
Hi everyone im charlotte my last period was in February I only lasted 3 days im worried I aint come on yet and dont know weather im late or not could I be pregnant. My husband had a vesectomy (vasectomy) about nearly 2 years ago with his ex but he had a simple one that can reverse its self we are saving at the present moment to have his reversal I know its completely imposible should I do a test or should I just wait and see please help. Im 18 years old
IF I HAD SEX THE DAY AFTER MY PERIOD ENDED AND MY BF CUMED IN ME ,, CAN I BE PREGNANT ?? EVEN THOUGH I HAD CHLAMYDIA FOR ABOUT A YEAR .. I GOT RID OF IT LIKE LASS YEAR .. I HOPE I AM BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO CONCEIVE MY FIRST CHILD !!
my husband and i have  been trying to fall pregnant  since 2009  without success  recntly i came on my period recent being tues  its now fri and its gone it wasnt heavy like  normal and  it  didnt go the 5 days.. what do you make of it?
I had sex with my boyfriend and we used a condom, but unfortunately the condom broke half way through sex, not realizing until after we were done.  the next day I started my period but it was extremely light and was a light pink, it only last 2 and a half days. no cramps nothing, if someone could have any information on what could be going on, if I could be pregnant or not that would be awesome  
for two months now ive had two day periods and the month just gone I was 3 weeks late so I took a test and it was negative then I had a two day period ive now been having a sore back and my belly seems to be looking round :/ I don't know what to do anyone help me please ?
I had a period for two days and it is usually a week long. My back is killing me and I have terrible mood swings. This isn't my first go around on having a kid. But with my daughter it never did this. Need answers!
Iv been havin small amounts ov bleedin no ryt for me as I get heavy periods as this tym iv bled for 3 days light wha could this mean help ppl need answers
Hello I have the same thing going on with me what was your results?
me and my boyfriend are trying to have a baby for the last 2 months my period have lasted 3 days  all of the pregnacy  test came back neg.. my boobs have really been hurting for about 4 days know dont start again till next week   can anyone help
agar hama 5 days period hota ho aur 2 months sa sirf 2-3 din ho raha ho to kya zarurat ha dr ko check karani ki is there any problem in future
My Period was very heavy, But only last for 3days... Thinking stress on my end...
My periods have always been regular, we have now been trying for a baby for a year. Nearly every month my period is now different and I get a lot of spots of blood.........I have now decided to ignore pregnancy symptoms and try to relax because I seem to get symptoms every month and it just becomes upsetting when i'm not pregnant

baby dust to everyone
Well i had my period around 6 and it was dark red but light and lasted 21/2 days i dont kbow whats going ob with me ive been stressing that im preg. But no symotoms im so scared im only 16  usually im heavy but its light and last 2 1/2 days am i pregnant???
I had sex on the first day of my period after that my period went very light and only lasted two days! I've been experiencing lower back pain, headache, discharge, my belly is sore down near them bottom! Does this mean I'm pregnant?
I had my perido for 1 day 1/2 and I was spotting the first day and then it was Heavy and then I starting to spotting again... I been going to the restroom a lot my Breast Bring Hurting... So can I be pregnancy or what??
  got my period this november but only lasted for 1 and half day instead of three days, is there a chance i could be pregnant? i don want to do the pregnancy test, fear of not getting positive answer.
I only bled 2 days bt my period usually last up to 5 to 7 days...Can I be Pregnant??
Hello I am/was 15days late i had my last period on march 8,2014 and had sex all month after my period and my boyfriend has ejaculated all the time but so now I am 15days late but yesterday I started light bleeding like a period and today that's it help please!!
Okay so I have been thinking I was pregnant about 6 weeks almost 7. Will be in 4 days. On the 24th - the 26th I had a short period of bleeding followed by brown discharge. Mind you I was expecting my period on May 5th. Never came so I suspected I was pregnant ! Could I still be pregnant !? Please help !!!
Viewing 201-329 comments: