My period lasted 2 days, when it normally lasts 5, can I be pregnant??...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

My period lasted 2 days, when it normally lasts 5, can I be pregnant???

I have posted questions in the past about getting pregnant etc.  Well this is a new month and I thought I was pregnant with some of the symptoms i was having, well it turns out that on 2-3-06 i started my period.  i was hoping to be pregnant.  Well this period was different. It only lasted 2 days and as of today (2-5-060 I have very very light spotting.  The first day that i got it was not as heavy as I normally get them on the first day.  My periods in the past have lasted 5 days or so.  With this month only lasting 2 days, is there a chance that i can still be pregnant?  the last time my fiance and i had sex was on 1-29-06 and prior to that was on the 22nd and 24 of jan.  Need answers.
Viewing 1-200 comments:
If you are having sex, then yes, there is always a chance of pregnancy.  Every woman is different so it's impossible to say whether a short period means you're pregnant.  You're going to have to take a pregnancy test if you want a definitive answer.  Good luck.  I hope you get the results that you want.
Yeah, it is tough to tell, the only way to know for sure is to test, thouhh I have a feeling it will probably be negative. Various things can cause changes in your period, some making it come early, some late, some affecting the flow, etc.

Andi

my magic 8-ball says "reply hazy, try again"

take a HPT
Funny! :)
I'm going through a similar situation right now, so I've been doing a lot of research.  It could be you are pregnant and that you were having implantation bleeding.  I had brown/red spotting one day, a little heavier blood the next day, and then spotting the next.  That was about 3 weeks ago.  I still haven't gotten a right period and I'm very suspicios that I'm pregnant, even though home pregnancy tests say negative.  It can take ahwile to show up on a test, so don't loose hope.  Are you feeling any symptoms of pregancy?
Yes it is possible to be pregnant. My sister just found out she was pregnant. She had a 2 day period last week which she said seemed normal except for it being so short. She still had sore breasts a week after that so she took an hpt which came back positive so it is possible but u need to take a test to know for sure.
I did have the 1st day brownish red blood and the next was light and not as heavy as a normal period.  I did have sore breasts, really sore prior to the bleeding. I know they say those can also be signs your period is coming, but I have never had sore breasts prior to a period.  How long should I wait to take a test.  I know my dr says that I can take the test 10 days after conception, but i dont know if i should go by the last day i had sex or prior to that.  i dont want to spend the money too soon if the test is going to be negative.  I have not had any other simptoms as of yet.  I know I have gained weight within the past month, but i dont think it has to do with being pregnant cause i have taken tests in the past month which came up negative, but then again the times i have taken the test may have been the wrong time or it being too soon.
Well, I'm still getting negative pregnancy tests, but no period.  I'm starting to think I'm not pregnant, just messed up hormones, maybe.  It's 14 days since I missed my period and 21 days since I had the light bleeding.  Do you think we could have low levels of the pregnancy hormone because we bled some?  I don't know, just a thought.
If you don't want to waste money on pregnancy tests, I would wait a little while just to make sure the results will be accurate.
Well I no longer have the brownish/red discharge.  I didn't take a pregnancy test.  I have gotten a lot within the past 2 weeks and I think it is best that I will wait to see if I get period next month.  It was weird having my period for only 2 days. I am going to keep trying to get pregnant, I am not getting any younger, to me at least.  Thanks for that advice.
Your hormones react in large part to your mind. It is amazing the control that a mind can have over the body ... by wanting to get pregnant, it is very likely that your brain is trying to tell your body you are pregnant and thus the symptoms like the shortened period, etc. It is important to recognize at the outset of trying to get pregnant that it takes an average couple 6-12 monts to get pregnant with the first child. In order to save yourself from the consant emotional rollercoaster that comes with trying to get pregnant (that all of us put ourselves through), try to carry on as normal. You guys just started trying to get pregnant around December, right (judging from your January posting)? I would say relax, take your time, and plan on it taking a couple more months. This way, if it happens before that, it will be such a great suprise. Otherwise, you are mentally prepared to go a couple of months without the great news. The more you can mentally concentrate on regularity, the sooner your body will be able to let you know what is up. In regards to symptoms, it is highly unlikely to have pregnancy symptoms before the third week of pregnancy (a lot of people don't have any symptoms until the second, third, or fourth MONTH of pregnancy). Treat your body as though you are pregnant by taking prenatals (make sure you are getting adequate folic acid), you need a high calcium intake, and eat healthy. Make him stay away from caffeine, wear loose boxers (no briefs or boxer briefs), and buy ovulation tests in order to increase your odds. Good luck! We started trying around the same time that you did, and I was 21 days late the first month and got so excited (minus the "negative" HPTs). Sometimes, our bodies just like to make us wait! It will be worth it when we get that positive result, though! Keep up the faith and plan on it taking a couple more months so that if it happens sooner than later, you will be pleasantly suprised. Good luck!
I never wanted to have sex but it was in the moment i didnt stop myself i am on birth control for my peroids we used a condom and he pulled out before anything.. it could be all in my mind i dnt know but i am 16 i am jehovah witness i dont know what i will do... i dont know who to go to... my boyfriend is 18 i know for sure my parents would charge... i dont know i hope its all in my mond i dont know what i would honestly do..I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO?
So i dont know if I am just paranoid or what but I got my period june 2nd. it lasted a short 3 days. My boyfriend and I are sexually active and at the time were not using protection. Since, i have been feeling tired, getting nausea, tender breasts, food cravings, etc. I just got my period again on the 26th and its already gone with it being the 28th today. Is this stress related from panicking?? or should I take getting a pregnancy test into consideration? SOME ONE PLEASE HELP!!
My last period lasted about a day and a half.  I have gained quite a few pounds lately.  The 3 pregnancy tests I have taken all say negative so I am wondering if it's all stress.  Is that possible.  My period should start any day now.

my period was 4 weeks late and neg preg test and then had period for 3 days quite light. im feeling so tired all the time. could it be just stress and hormonal imbalance?
This month on December 2nd I had spotting for a day and a half (normally lasts at least 4), it stopped, then my boyfriend and I had sex and I spotted a little but it was a really wierd consistency and brighter and it stopped right after sex. My period usually comes every 21 days and it was 2 days late on 12-02-07. So now that it's 12-25-07 and no period, nausea, tender breasts, breast milk production, lower abdominal stretching kind of feeling, food cravings and aversions, short fuse, among other things, I think that I might be pregnant. I took a HPT a few days ago and it was negative so I really don't know what to do or think right now. I've been telling myself that I'm not pregnant so as to make sure it's not in my mind and I'm actually experiencing all these symptoms. I hope someone can offer some kind of insight on this. Please.
i have been feeling to same tired, tender breast and a craving for ice cubes. i normally have a 5 day period but for the past 2 months i have only been having 1-2 day periods which is very light and i normally suffer with bad period pains but the past 2 months havn't could this mean i maybe pregnant???????????????? HELP
Me & my boyfriend have been trying to get pregnant for 3 months now. For the past 3 weeks my breast have been really sore and I got my period on the 12th which was a day late. Get this though it only lasted 2 days it was lighter I only used 1 pad & on the second day I used a pantiliner. I had brownish stuff on the 2nd day. I've been really tired and frustrated. Nauseated and I have headaches sometimes. I keep telling myself i'm not pg so i'm just gonna wait & see what happens. Good luck to everyone!!!
I got my period on friday afternoon and then by sunday it was gone. I was not to worried about a baby so i had a few drinks. But then when I stopped to think about it I am alittle concerned. I usually i get my period for about 5-7 days and in the mean time i have bein really tired(i can sleep for like 12hours no problem and i am always feeling tired) should i be concerned about being pregnant?
On Jan. 18 I got my normal period that lasted 4 days than Feb came around and this time I got it on Feb. 8 which was wierd cause it was early and lasted 2 days, but I didnt think nothing of it and considered it normal as we are always changing, but than I missed in March and found out a week before it was due to arrive so I thought I got pregnant in Feb. after my period but in fact I am 7wks 5dys as told by a US so that means that even though I had a 2day whatever in Feb I was in fact pregnant. So really anything is possible. Take a test for all those who are worried. You never know!!!
Im having the same problem this month I was a week late. Then my period only lasted for two days! The first day was really light the second heavy then after that just a little blood but only when I wiped which is strange for me because I always last the seven days!  Since then Ive been feeling sick to my stomach and it doesnt matter if I eat or not it doesnt help, also lower backaches, headaches, bloating, and Ive been very gasey!!! I took two pregnancy tests but both neg. I have two  children already. Im not gaining any weight just my belly seems to be getting bigger and Im an average size I guess. Im going to go to the doctor on monday and have a blood test done just to make sure. Also Ive very tired all the time!!
I'm having my mencus. It started on Thursday but on Saturday, i had sex and we didn't used any protection. Will i be pregnant? Uusally my mencus lasts for about 7-8 days. But today, Sunday, no bleeding. yet. I don't know. I'm confused. Please help.........
HELLO I AM TRYING TO GET PREGNANT AND MY TUBES ARE TIED BUT DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO UNTIED I HEARD IT CAN STILL HAPPENED SO PLZZZZZ PREY FOR ME AND HOPE I GET MY BABY THANK YOU,,,
HELLO I HAD MY
PERIOD FOR 2 DAYS ONLY
I WAS HAVING PAIN IN MY BREAST THATS
FOR A LITTLE WHILE THEN IT STOPPED
CAN I BE PREGNANT?
my period last one day and it was very very very light and it was brown...why could this be? it actually last a few hours. this is confusing me. I take birth control!
i normally have a 5 day period but this month it was a day late and it only lasted 3 days could i be pregnant(my periods are never abnormal)
I normally have a 5 day period and its a regular period it comes every 28 days. For the month of April my period came and it lasted 3 days; it wasent as heavy as it normally is. In May my period was 5 days late and when it came it lasted 2 days. I have taken 2 pregnancy test and they both came back negative. I don't know what to think cause i already have 2 children that are 10 years old and 8 and for both of my pregnancy it came out positve on test. I also have not been feeling well i have been vomating, i have gain weight, shortness of breath, light headed. I think my hormones are playing with me. Does anyone have any suggestion?
My period lasted 2 days when it normally lasts 5. I had all the symptoms of pregnancy which are the same as my cycle starting. I bought about 5 or 6 pregnancy test but we didn't have the money to get the good ones. Anyway they had one line so not pregnant right??? Wrong!!! I finally gave up on the dollar store and paid the $9 at walgreens. The 2nd. line was light but at least 2 months have gone by. 7 more to go...My other children are hoping for twins!!!!
hey. im almost 15 and have been having sex for a few months now. my parents dont know and im too scared to tell them. my boyfriend and i usually have sex protected but a couple times its been unprotected. however everytime we dont have a condom he pulls out (or does anal) and we make sure it that nothing gets 'in'.  however, i was close to a period (i knew b/c i always get it about a week after my friend) but i figured it wouldnt be there for a few more days, so we had sex and, just my luck, it got all over. it was the most disgusting experience of my life, but anyways. he didnt "finish" and we stopped, obviously.

now, my concern is this. on that day (sunday the 25th of May) i bled a lot during sex and a little spotting and light blood for that day. but the next morning, when i woke up there was barely any blood. the next day i spotted a tiny bit but that was it. its now wednesday and i dont think im going to bleed anymore.. which is weird b/c my period is at least 5 days, normally.

ive NEVER had a period this short or this light and im not on the pill or anything so it cant be that. could i be pregnant ????? or has my period not fully come ???? im so worried im pregnant. please please. someone help me!
Hey! I wont say dont worry.. but i will say dont worry too much. Does your Boyfriend drive? Do u have anybody close to you who you can talk to? if not you can always talk to me. I know im only 17.. i started having sex a couple months ago.. and i know how u feel.. ive learned alot. You not getting your period for the normal time you get it.. it could just be because u had sex. sex could cause it to screw up your periods a little bit.. but dont just count on that. If i were you.. go to the store and get a pregnancy test. than take it from there. I would also tell you parents. I told my mom.. because i have alot of prblems right now and she has been trying a little bit to help me. Just please.. be careful. its not worth it. If you ever need to talk.. you know where to find me.
im 16....just finished school
me and my partner have been haven unprotected sex and he has recently told me that he ejacuates (cumz) in me i fink thats o.o.o but u no wot boys r like
so my periods only last 2 maby 1 day
is there a chance i may b preg?
Oh, my god. All three of you need to use condoms and/or birth control pills or SOMETHING. There is an 80% chance of getting pregnant in 1 year if you have unprotected sex. Also, there' s a big chance of getting an STD from your boyfriend. (BTW, anal sex should be done with a condom and then change condoms before vaginal sex so that fecal matter doesn't infect either of you). If you think you are pregnant get yourself to Planned Parenthood or something like that and take a test, and learn about all of your options.
My period was supposed to come on on December 15, 2008 and It did sort of I only had light bleeding and on December 17, I had light bleeding and my period went off December 19, 2008.  I took a pregnancy test afterwards so I know that I wasnt then. Well my boyfriend and I started having sex on the December 20, 2008. We have had unprotected sex and he pulls out 80 % of the time and the other 20% he will put on a condom right before he cums. We have sex almost everyday. Well this month my period came on on Wednesday,January 14, 2009. Before it came on my breast was very sore  But it came on late at night so we had sex earlier that day...  and then thursday night my period went off and that morning it  came back on around 1:00 p.m....   then friday night the same thing happened and it went off saturday night and i had light spotting sunday but not much. Then I had like muscle pains on my lower stomach... it wasnt cramping though... I thought it was maybe from different sex postions ... stretching and stuff...Also my period was very light like I only used one pad the whole day each day ....  Could I be pregnant?
you can get pregnant from him pulling out and why does he bother to put a condom on? you can get pregnant before he puts it on

the only way to tell if your pregnant is by taking a pregnancy test
I thought i was PREGNANT.. i was late on my period about 2 weeks.. i took 3 hpt's and they all said negative on July 13th i finally started i was kinda disappointed but then a suprise twist happened its only 2 days later and my period is ending.... is there a possibilty i can be pregnant... we have been trying for quiet some time now almost every night i need some advice.... from someone who knows a little about ovulation and is this something that regulary happens to a  female with  hormonal system complications.
me and my fiance had sex with condoms and without im sixteen and i had my period for two days heavy and yea i have been stressed but im pretty much always stressed and i dont think that, that is the meaning but its kinda scaring me and i hope that i am pregnate but then agian i dont so i need some help does any one think that i could be or no ( its just stress related maybe)
Good God. I hope you're not 'pregnate' because you don't even know how to spell it! It's p-r-e-g-n-a-n-t!!! If you had your period then you're not 'pregnate'. If you MISS your period- that's when you should be concerned.

These posts are insane. Hasn't anybody ever heard of a doctor?!
Actually, you CAN have a "period" and be pregnant. Its not literally a period but woman do bleed, alot of woman actually and they mistakin it for a period. I bled medium for 3 days with clots and everything. Some woman are just bleeders in there first trimester. Usually though if your period is different than normal and you are experiencing symptoms. Go to the doctor. It seems that home tests dont seem as accurate to alot of people than blood tests. My mother failed 4 tests in 3 months of being pregnant with me then a doc confirmed it. Oh and im sure she didnt misspell pregnant. Some people type so fast they just dont pay attenmtion. Quit being so rude...
My period came 11 days late and only lsted 2 days. Well 1 and a half. I have had sore breasts and I nvr have b4 menstrating. Idk if I spelled that right. But we have been trying 2 conceive for it seems like forever.. So anyone out there think I might still could b? I have been experiancing a few symptoms like nausia and weierd eating habits that I have nvr had.
my boyfriend didnot use a condom the lastime we had sex, one week after i got my period which lasted for 2 days but it came 1 week earlier, can you help me with this please?
For the last two months my period has only lasted 2 days. (two days both months) My periods are normally freakishly exactly 28 days apart from each other and they even normally start the same time of day each month. At first my period was late which never happens, but it eventually came and was normal. Well the next month it was 28 days apart from the last one but it was very light and only lasted 2 days. I didn't think much of it until i had my next period which was also very light and only lasted 2 days. I've also noticed that I've been using the bathroom a lot and eating more than usual. I know there is a chance of me being pregnant, but can you still have your period and be pregnant!? I need some advise!!!!
im a single mum of three, im 40 years old and im on the pill. For the past three months i have been getting my period for only 2 days but only recently ( about 5 weeks) my partner and i have been having sex. Is it possible i could be pregnant? Im confused.
You can get pregnant if your boyfriend pulls out and "doesnt come inside" you.  Any unprotected sex can make you pregnant - I know! It happened to me when I was young and very very niave!!!!! If you want to have sex with your boyfiend / fiance and dont want to start a family, either go on the pill or use a condom.  Otherwise you will always run the risk whatever method you think will avoid it!
Hi everyone.

I just had a 2 day period. today is my third day and i'm having just slight brownish spotting. I have some of the symptoms of pregnancy, like my lower back is just killing me and i'm always tired. I also feel dizzy sometimes. I havent really been getting any morning sickness and the last time i had sex was 2 weeks prior to the date i was supposed to get my period & we also used a condom. Am I pregnant or is this just a hormonal imbalance ? Ikind of feel like i'm pregnant thou .
My last period was 2 days late and lasted 2 days (normally lasting 5), it was very light, which is abnormal to me. It was more brown than usual and I didnt have the usual signs at the begining. I'm taking birth control so my period should be regular and on time.

I took a test before I can on my period and it was negative. Me and my ex had sex on the 17/10, and I have very sore breast the week after.

I lost my appetite (could of been from the break up, but it went on for 3 weeks). I'm having cravings for food all the time. I'm always tired, but i can't sleep for hours when in bed. My lower abdomen it larger then normal.

Also for the last few weeks if i stand for to long I get really dizzy and lightheaded. Is this connected.

Could I possibaly be pregnant
Please help
I'm in the same boat but I had sex on one of my highest ovlating days and I'm not do for my per for another two days and now I'm spotting brownand red can I be pregarnt
hi im on the depo shot been on it 4 like four years everyonce iin awhile id get a lite period when i first got on it but i havent really bled in idk how long., ne ways i had sex about 2 weeks ago i startd spotting like immeditly after and did for a few days and now its gone but i NEVER  get ne bleeding my friend says it mayb horomones etc idk but can i even get pregnant on the shot and now im worried about getting another shot cause its almost time in like a week if i am pregnant will it hurt the baby? neway i kno i cant spell lol but if ne one has ne advice it would b greatly apprciated thanx
I have noticed some of these same symptoms..my husband and I weren't really trying but he always uses the withdraw method on me and it has worked quite well since we have been using this method for about 4 years....anyways I had a very light spotting  and it lasted for about 3 days.Normally, my period is clock work down to the exact second but this time it was a week early...I'm not quite sure why this is since no changes in my life, and there is no stress....I can only suggest that everyone try's to be careful of the activities they are doing until its confirmed.. I'm determined to wait it out and see what the outcome is.
hi
From last week i've been tired alot lately, have food cravings and abdomen pain. I dnt stay asleep when i do sleep, this morning before my shower i noticed light pink discharge and red spots. My period suppose to come on 19/12/09. I wore a pad all day and the discharge was clear. Could i be pregnant ?
PLEASE HELP!!
last month i had my period abnormally it wasnt long at all and very light but still getting pains and then it was christmas day and i come on my period again early by 5 days . my period lasted 2 days the first day it was medium and the next day it was spotting. its been 4 days since it ended now and i am starting to worry.i thought i had sistitus a few weeks ago but then found out maybe it is another sign, also i have low back pain, sore breasts and weird food cravings! i feel tired all the time aswell.to me it sounds like i am but i just want to know first if someone else thinks so too . me and my fiance have said if it happens then it happens. everytime we have sex he pulls out. i am allergic to condoms and cannot take any contraception because a prior operation. i am worried now but will a home test work if i do it tommorow????? Sam ,19yrs  thank you
i am havin some similar issues my cycle has changed from 7 days to 5 which i didnt know was possible but um assumin it has some ta do wit da 2 miscarriages i had last year less than 6 months apart but with neither pregnancy i didnt know i was pregnant i had absolutelty no symptons wit da last miscarriage i even had my cycle for two full days and spottin for next four days but i found out by goin to hospital for some minor crampin in my lower right abdomen and found out i was havin a tubal pregnancy so i had ta have my left tube removed. My point dont prolong finding out because it may be too late go ta da doctor and get a blood test and find out i said the same thing i was goin to wait til da next month and see if my cycle come on normal i wish i would have went ahead on found out cuz just like you i want another baby im 24 i have a 4 year old daughter but dis month my cycle came on da 2nd and i had two full days and i have been spottin for da last four days just da same as my last miscarriage no symptons had my cycle and all but umma take a test 2mar everybody's body is different so dont wait find out now....
Well my bf n I r tryn to get pregnant for almost 6months bt notng happen,I have  a 2 year old frm   A previous relationship my bf doesn't get any kids as yet.my period came for only 2 days days da first time dis has happen so I don't no if we finally conceive
Hi, I'm having a situation where my perid lasted for 2 days and it was heavy. This few days, I eat alot and fyi, I' m also taking clomid started last month. Could I be pregnant?
'I HAD MY FIRST PERIOD FOR 8 DAYS & MY SECOND FOR TWO WHEN I NORMALLY HAVE IT FOR 3 OR 4 DAYS CAN I BE PREGNANT'
&& IVEE BEEN FEELING REALLY STRANGEE, CAN I BE PREGNANT ?
Im Fayth,Im fifthteen years old.
April 6th me & my ex had sex it wasn't our first time,we DID NOT use any protection because Im alergic (allergic) to latex but he did pull out I know that method doesn't always work.Today is now April 9th & I got a period but not a normal period very very light its an on & off bleeding I didn't have cramps either just very sore boobs the day after we had sex .Im not stressed out at all I've actually been very happy.Lat months period was regular.Is there a possibilty I could be pregnant.I dont want to waste money on a pregnancy test If im not.Maybe I should just wait.
well my gf wasnt cramping before her period cuz she allways cramps and it lasted 2-3 days but she didnt bleed that much she used 1 pad a day when she uses 3-4 pads a day i think atleast and also she gained 14lbs in 2 weeks is it possible shes pregnet
TAKE A PREGNANCY TEST!! The only way you will know and be able to get over the "what if" is to take a test!! It's a simple answer but being a mother of 2, periods can change, hormones change, bodies change. If you think you may be, take a test and take prenatal vitamins. If you are scared to take a test.. wait a month and if you STILL havent gotten your period, continue the prenatals and make an appointment with an OB to get blood work done to determine a postive or negative pregnancy test. Not to sound harsh but the ONLY way to know is to TAKE A TEST... or wait 9 months and if you have a baby at the end... you were pregnant.
well.. i had sex on the 15 of april and the last time was the 21 of april.. i had some small cramps and started bleeding.. i normally have a period anywhere from 5 to 7 days.. i only bled for 3 and wore tampons.. i have taken two tests and they both say negative.. but my sister had the same thing and she bled for 3 days like that and took a total of 8 tests and the eighth one said positive.. what should i do?? please help me.. right now im having a clear vaginal discharge and my boobs r getting bigger and my hips r spreading.. i also been waking up with a little bit of nausia and headaches.. today my lower back and legs were cramping.. what should i do??
i dont need answers to my question no more i found out that i am 4 weeks pregnant and i am sooooo happy... congrats to everyone that is pregnant nad good luck to everyone that dont want to be or dose want to be..
i usualy have my period for about7-8 days.. i started my last period april 28th and it lasted for only 3 days (very light)  the very next day it felt like as if i was ovulating and my back has breen hurting ever since.. today is may 17th 2010 im not due til the 28th my boobs have been sore and i been peeing twice an hour... and everyti8me i pee it feels like i have been holding it i for hours.. likie i cant hold it in.. what does this sound like to you guys??
IM A 21 YEAR OLD I HAD MY PERIOD 4 ONLY 3 DAYS IT WAS BROWN AND RED BUT I HAD SEX ON APRIL 26 IS THE DAY HE CUMMED INSIDE OF ME I HAVE HAD SEX AFTER THAT WITCH HE HAS PULLED OUT BUT COULD I STILL BE KNOCKED UP PLEASE SOME ONE ANSWER IM GOING IN 2 THE ARMY IN 3 MONTHS
hello im 20 yrs old and i have been trying to get pregnant for the last year but nothing. This month my period only lasted 3 days and im very regulat when it comes to my period it always lasts from 6 to 7 days, can i be pregnant?? HELP PLZ!
My period starts on 28/5/2010 .. and it lasted only for 2 days when it is usually lasts for from 5 to 7 days ... should i take  a home  pregnancy test  or blood test or i just wait !!!!
i also had a pregnancy test and it comes out to be negative !!
I had a very light period only lasting 1-2 days.  After 4 weeks i went to the doctor and got a blood test and it came up negative, even though i was acutally 5-6 weeks along.  So YES you might be pregnant.  I didnt confirm i was pregnant until i was 19 weeks, and only because i took a dollar test for "fun"  
Hi, My OH and I have been talking about having another baby, I came off the pill about 3 months ago. On 14th April I had a period (which was 2 weeks late) then on the 28th April I had another (which was when it was due) but only lasted 2 days. I did a test on the 17th May which was negative so thought nothing of it. My May period never came so I did another test 1st June and it was postitive and said 3 weeks+. I've now found out around 7 weeks pregnant.
With my experience a 2 day period meant I was already pregnant, so maybe :)
I had a period that was 7 days usually and I got my period  4 days after I had sex but it lighted up on the 3rd day barly a week and I had vomitted 4 times could that mean im pregnant?
My period starts on 6/11/2010 .. and it lasted only for 2 days when it is usually lasts for from 5 to 7 days ... should i took 2 home  pregnancy test  and it came out negative, then i want to the doctor and it still came out negative, but she said i had to wait two weeks bcuz it still a 50/50 chance they want to make sure before i get on birth control. Could i still be prego
I had a normal period on Jun 6th. It was heavy and lasted 5 days. I had sex during my ovulation period. I had a light two day period on July 1st. It was light pink with NO clots. Then it was brown/discharge spotting for two days. Im tired, bloated, my blood pressure is a little higher then normal, and My breasts are tender and seem larger. I am peeing every 30 minutes to an hour. Feels like my uterus is pressuring my bladder. No pain, burning or bleeding. Seen the doctor today and they said i have a infection and not pregnant. Made me very sad. But, It doesn't make sense!
I will like to know if this is normal that I had missed my period for 8 days and then it only lasted 2 days.....
It stresses me out when people ask on this website for help to see if there pregnant or not, go take a test or simply go to the doctors instead of waiting for a reply on this!
my period this my period that
i think its quite off puttin even though am a girl maself but its besides the point.
yaz should put it in a brief context.
x
Ok so I had my normal menstral cycle all my life.. lasting 6-7 days. Have a one year old already. My husband and I had sex a week before my period and when my period came it only lasted 3 days... What is the potential of pregnancy? Anyone have any idea?
Hi, my boyfriend and I are trying to concieve (conceive). We have been trying for about 4 months now and nothing has happened. Now I got my period on July 19, 2010. Now my period never comes on a week day. Always the weekend. But I didn't pay attention to that. But this period was different. It only lasted 2 1/2 days. My boyfriend and I had sex that wednesday. There was blood afterwards. But then it stopped. We had sex the nest day and the same thing happened. Today(saturday) comes and some blood comes out. I really want to have a baby so I thought maybe it could be implantation bleeding or spotting. Earlier in the month, my breast were sore and I was having abdominal cramping. I'm not having any symptoms of pregnancy except for maybe I'm tired all the time and more hungry. Could I be pregnant? Please someone help me!
ive had unprotected sex with my gf several times and she already has a son but her period came and it only lasted  2 1/2 days i didnt think anything about it a few days later she started getting really emotional and said she thinks she might be pregnant shes afraid of having another im kinda hoping she is, but a couple days ago i was using my fingers on her and she stopped me and went to the bathroom and i noticed a lil blood on my fingers and some on the bed to is that bad im afraid if she is pregnant that something happened and we drank last weekend is that bad we dont hardly ever drink
so i usually have my period for 6-7 days.
i had a period July 12th.-only lasted 3 days. and usually i bleed alot in the morning after i start, well this one i had nothing in the morning.
my fiance and i have sex almost everyday.
no protection.
i did a pregancy calculator and i should be 7 weeks, and 3 days today=July 26th.
could I be pregnant?
i'm always eating. i use to never eat breakfast now i have to, i'm craving fruit and coffee like o.m.g.
my tummy has a little pooch, and tight around my side and bottom waist.
help me understand what is going on please.
i will like to know if this happened to anyone i have been on fertilaid for women and cm for 2 weeks and i had my period on july 29 but it was for only 2 days it stopped on the 31 this has never happened me and my husband been trying to concieve (conceive) and do anyone think i might be pregnant
hi all i had periods only 2 days or normally hav atleast 4 wht can b the reason plz help
hi all can sum 1 help my periods have allways bn 7 days long every 28 days untill now i came on the 8th of july 2010 which was right but only lasted 2days and this month i have came on the 5th witch is still my 28 days but i was off buy the 7th only 2 days agen i have done 4 tests and all neg is there sumthing wrong with me plz help
okk , so i havent had sex since may & my period has been normal may june but july it was a lil weirdd & than augest i got it wednesday and it was gone by friday and it was so light i was onyl changing it like once maybe twice aday ? can i be prego & im on birthcontroll . so p[arts of my stomach is hard others arentt . got sick about 2 weeks ago outa no wheree dont no why ? can i be im so lost & dont no whatt too do ?
I got my period this past week it was heavy on the first day and spotting the last two days. What does this mean? please email me with an answer please my email is
***@****
thankyou
Hi all,
I am a married woman and trying to conceive. I got my periods on 31st July 2010, 31aug2010. My cycle is abt 27-32 days. I had sex with my partner regularly and I had sex on 15, 16 august. On 31st juy I got period like start with brownish dischsrge and steadily becomes heavy bleeding on first day, on 2nd day its normal, on 3rd day its less than normal and on fourth day it approaximately ends.
But on 31august2010, 1st day of my period started with light brownish disharge in morning abt 9 am which turnss little heavier bleeding in night, on second day I got very normal discharge and from night it gets end and on 3rd day I had got about 7-8 drops of discharge in whole day. On 6th(only day) of aug I find some very light colour brown light discharge. And I am also feeling very little cramps in my lower abdomen and nausea little bit.

Now I am being unable to understand thats what going with me. Please someone help me please. My email address is contact_nutan***@****
I was late for my period and when I did come on a few days later it only lasted 3 days, the 1st two days were very heavy there was a large amount of bright red blood, however the third day ther was a small amount of browish colourd blood, what does this mean? Is it likley I'm pregnant?
two months ago my period was 3 days long and last month it was only 1half days my period is normally 5 to 7 days and ive been feeling like im going to get sick for bout a three days now  
My period started 2 days ago and I was only bleeding for a minimum of 2 hours, it then started again yesterday and it yet again only lasted for atleast an hour, the same happened today! Is there a reason y? Should I be worried?
i had sex last week and the week before last(dont no what day). i have sore nipples but my breast are fine they just grew.lower back and stomach pain.i came on my period earlier then i usually start. i started to bleed thursday evening after i had sex, that night i had very very bad cramps. i was bleeding really heavy friday (so much that it went through tampon,panties,and pants) but no cramps just felt uncomfortable. Saturday it was not heavy like it was friday. today i not bleeding does this mean im preggo??
I'm having the same sort of problem.. For the past 2motnhs my period has onli lasted 2days.. Iv had sore breasts, increased discharge, headaches, sore throat, bloated, very emotional. I just don't know what to thinkk.. HELP
I had sex using the pull out method. I had 1 day of light but bright red bleeding with cramping. I usually have my period for atleast 3 days. This was 1 week ago. I have taken several pregnancy tests all negative. Is it too early to show a positive? I had sex beginning the 24th of the past month and the bleeding occurred on the 9th of this month.
i was a week later on my period and i had unprotected sex 2 weeks before, i came on after the week i was due but i was on one day went of the next and it is way werid as im always on for a week so basically i was on for two days, but after speaking to a drop in doctor at my local college she suggested two things one i could be pregeant or chlamedia but i dont think i have chlamedia and pregeant i dont really want to be, what would u think it is thank you

Rlol
my period came on time but it how its suppose to cpome. it ws reaaly light. i got it in the mornign then in the nite of the same day nothin as coming i went to pee and and i wip my self and thats is when isee blood how the blood dont come juts lik that. i noticed it happned a few time i juts thought beause it was the rst day it was normal lik that but .but the next day t kept happening. whn ever i go tthe wash room i seeno bloob unless  wipe my self hen later on that day it stoped:$ . i am confuse wat could have couse my period to last ony 2 day?
I am a little lost about what my period did this month. I start 10 days late then it only lasted maybe 2 1/2 days no more then 3 and it was pretty like for the most part but for like 1/2 a days it was a normal flow. Me and my husband have been trying to get prego for the last three years. I did take a test before the period but it came back nagitive.
im also having issues with my period.. i had a miscairage two months ago  my seccond miscairage so that could be related to this.. but my period are normally regulr of 5 days and last month only lasted 2 days and about two days after it was over i spotted but only when i wiped and about a week after that i spotted again but only when i wiped.. now its gone again but wondering if i may be pregnant again? its about 13 days until my expected period..
I am  having some issues with my period, In Oct my period was suppose to come on the 8th, but it came on the 14th, and usaually last about 5 days, but it  was heavy for 2 days then for the other 2 days ii was light with brownish pink color. But this month is really werid. It came on 14th of Nov 2010 it was heavy Thurs and Fri, but today it's off. What's going on here? I thought maybe b/c I'm 32 it;s changing I already have a 6 yrs old daughter. I would'nt mine having another child. Als for the last two months my tooth has been aching.every time I start my period.. I just want some suggestions to this problem.
my period came on the 15th of November and the same day i had sex but get this my period was off the next day completely what should i do cuz im worried. am i pregnant? i know i have to wait til in the middle of next month to see but it is weird that my period went off so early n it was light light i usually have it for three to four days. HELP ME PLEASE!!!
Hi their, I'm going through what you went through I'm 21yrs old never been pregnant but had benefit trying for almost 2yrs but never happen and last month october 19-25 got my period and this month i thought i had gotten my period but it only last 2days and my breast do hurt if i touch them. So I'm wonder what happen with you! Where you pregnant? Could i be pregnant? I don't have enough money to go to a doctor to get check and wanna waist my liitle money to buy $6 pregnacy test!
The first day of period was on Thanksgiving. No appetite, some cramping, very light spotting. 2nd  day also light spotting. 3rd day slightly more pink spotting, nothing like my normal heavier day 3 of my period. 4th day, brown "stain", 5th day almost nothing. Normal period is usually 5 days. Symptoms included constipation, loss of appetite, some bloating, nausea, cramping, increased appetite. Took test came out negative. Would not think I am pregnant except for weird period. Not trying to get pregnant especially since my husband had a vasectomy 5 years ago, but concerned only because of weird period. I heard of men experiencing recanalization years after vasectomies. I never have periods like this. Just going to wait and see
I'm in the same exact boat as you as well, I was also hoping.I was hoping that I was pregnant, well I thought I was because I had a lot of unprotected sex w my boyfriend and then I had some symptons , like my breast became vert sore and swollen, I couldn't sleep at night, I became much more hungrier, headaches, cramps and backaches but my sister insisted that those were signs of my period coming, but I never usual had any of those before my period since I stated having it. My last period was only two days also which is unual for me, and I got my period again.it only last two short days , I'm just gonna wait two more weeks before I take a test .. Baby dust and hope you get the results you want ... Good luck to all
I'm in the same exact boat as you as well, I was also hoping.I was hoping that I was pregnant, well I thought I was because I had a lot of unprotected sex w my boyfriend and then I had some symptons , like my breast became vert sore and swollen, I couldn't sleep at night, I became much more hungrier, headaches, cramps and backaches but my sister insisted that those were signs of my period coming, but I never usual had any of those before my period since I stated having it. My last period was only two days also which is unual for me, and I got my period again.it only last two short days , I'm just gonna wait two more weeks before I take a test .. Baby dust and hope you get the results you want ... Good luck to
I'm nearly 16 and me and my long term boyfriend have been sexually active for quite a while now and we both don't have any STI's. I'm on the combined pill though a couple of days after my period and a couple of days before my period we have been having unprotected sex for the first half of intercourse then putting a condom on, so he can keep going and ejaculate.

I have just been put into hospital on the day i got my period and i have been on the anti-biotics and drip and all sorts of medication for it, so i'm not sure whether or not this will affect it.

I took all my 7 white pills this month and had my period only for 3 days (only 1 day was my normal flow and the other too was red/brown discharge) and my mum told me that i might have the chance that i was pregnant. Am i more likely to be pregnant or is my hormones catching up with me?
I started my period last week but mine also only lasted 2 days. Normally 1st day it's quits heavy but it wasn't... I am quite bloated, heartburn n just feeling different! Me and my husband r actually trying for a baby n we hav been since august but haven't took a test yet. Just sent my husband out for one now after reading your comments so thanks :-)
my girlfriends pirod only lasted 2 days and it normaly last 5 and the last time we had sex was 3 months ago is there anything wrong that we should be worryed about
Hello. I have been having menstral pains for the first 3/4 days and nothing.On the 5th day I get heavy bleeding that last anywere from2-4 days with changes in flow from heavy to very light to nothing. I feel something inside me move. But not sure what to think.
I can tell when my period come on cause I get a bump on my coochie hair. But for this month I only had a period for one day. Nothing on me hurt like I am pregant but I'm trying 2 find out what's the problem and I'm sorry if I'm explesive about the bump I'm just trying 2 find out what's the promblem.. thanks please write back asap.
I have irregular periods for example like every 5-6 months
I just had a period on Dec 14th and I bleed a little bit in Jan 11th. I NEVER have a period before time and it lasted less than 12 hours. I only changed pad twice and that was it. I had unprotected sex but we used pull out. Could I be pregnant with all this irregular period and then having it before time and last only a few hours?
please help me! about 3 weeks ago my girlfriend and i had unprotected sex, she had her period this month when she was supposed to but she only bled for 2 days, she has no other signs of pregnancy, no tender breasts, no food cravings, she has fatigue but it could be from work, could the short period be from stress or could she be pregnant?
So I have a question I took three pregnancy test and they all came back very very faint and two where thin lines and the last one I took was a thicker light line well I was supposed to start my period on Jan 14 well I started having light bleeding Jan 15 that lasted all day on one pad then on the 16 it stopped anyone got any clues as to what's going on.
hello im a lady that is trying so hard to have another child i have a boy who is 3yrs old but i met a wonderful man and he about the same age as me has no kids and want us to have one together but its has been hard i just had my period on 01/10/14 and we been have in sex ever since even on the last day of my period when i have my period its always for 3 days sometimes 2.Can anyone tell me whats the best time to try again even tho we are having sex every day n hes cumming in me what should we do can anyoner help please.
I had my period the 22nd of January  and it lasted for two days and the third day was light.. My period is irregular, but when I have my period I have it for at least 5 to 6 days. Last time I had sex was in the beginning of  January. It was a safe sex. After then I have tested for pregnancy three time. They all came negative. I also took Plan step B pill within three days of sex. I am paranoid about getting pregnant. Can I be pregnant? All these true stories about having two day period and becoming pregnant is making me anxious. Can anyone give me some feedback?
Hi Ladies!
  having your period for only 2-3 days can be normal.  This could be stress related or Change in your activity.  I've also experianced having my period for only 2-3 day!  I know this is weird for most of us, cause we usually have a regular period that last 5-7 days.  If you are having unprotected Sex, There could be a high chance you may be pregnant even though you use the pull out method..I've been Married to my Husband now for 6 years.  We dont have any kids yet. But are planning on it.  I just got ofg my birth control pills for a month now. so that we can have a baby.  Just recently on 1/29 I got my Period and Finished on 1/31.  This never did happen to me before.  So i was wondering if I am Pregnant.  I have not noticed any changes yet just a little nausea in the mornings.  I havent taken a birth test yet. I think I'm going to wait another week until i do one.  But for the young ladies who dont want to get pregnant I would recomend Taking Birth Control or Condoms to prevent having any baby's.. Good luck to everyone.
My period lasted 2 days aswel and I had withdrawal bleeding last month. Didn't have my period then. Only symptoms were sensitive nipples for a week, had cramping on and off but not sore and threw up once or twice. Neg hpt? What are the chances or am I wasting my time wondering
I'm confused because I had my period last month 3 days early and it only lasted 2 or 3 days whereas my periods usually last 5 days they were heavy as usual iv done a pregnancy test like 4 times since then and they have all been negative. I'm due my period in 5 days iv had sex about a week ago now unprotected I keep getting cramps in my left lower side not major cramps but small and short ones could I be pregnant or is it it just me over reacting, shall I go to the doctors and get a blood pregnancy test because I'm a little confused over it all  
Ive had a short period too which only lasted two days..ive been having pains in my stomache and my breast have been a lil sore...but yet I havent taken a test.
ok i was wonder if i could be pregnant me n my boyfriend had sex on 2.12.11 n he came in me multiple time i then got my period but it was 2 day instead the actual 5 days.Then on 2.26.11 & 2.27.11 we had sex multiple times with out protection how long should i wait to take a pregnancy test
i had sex last thursday and my period came the next day but only lasted for three when it usually last 5 days. could i be pregnant?  and the thrree days i had my period it wasnt normal... it was red one day then brownish pinkish then the last day a little brown/redish... any advice?
I had unprotected sex the day before my IUD came out on its own. That was two weeks ago. I bled for around four days as if it were a normal period, then stopped. A couple of days later I started having this light pink spotting. It lasted for two days and stopped. Then the next day it was more of a brownish pink discharge. I've been eating more, I'm exausted, and I feel bloated. Could this just be my body readjusting or could I be pregnant??
has anyone had their period for only 2 days and has been indeed been pregnant?  Just wondering my chances here... ?
my periods last for 6 days but this time they lasted for only 2 days and it was heavy clotting. and after that there was not a single spotting. i still have lower back ache as if its my first day but no more sore breasts. i am so drained out , all pale and so much weakness.
Ain.
hello,for the last month i have been having sore breast,and i was on my period for 2 days then spotted for one day. i have been telling my boyfriend that i thought i was pregnant so we went and gota trst and it saidnegative,istill feel pregnant,ive been pregnant beforebut had a misscarriage,but i thinkiam.
i did sex with my be using condom 2 times in 2 weeks . i did sex before 2 days before of my periods and now my periods are delayed for 2 to 3 days i am really worried my vagina was slippery penis was getting slip is it risk or wht? plzz mail me ***@****
I have missed my menses for 1mth and I'm having signs of pregnancy. On the dot of my 1st mth, brown stains came and light red blood found on the pad; it last only for like 3 days as usual. But will I be pregnant even thought my menses come?
....
hello i had sex recently first without at the begining and then with a condom later. i have started my period on the friday and 2 days later there seems to be nothing new there. is this anything to worry about?
i have had sex with my boyfriend and he is telling me he came inside of me the first time we had sex. well since then i have only had one period and it is normally supposed to last 5 or6 days and mine lasted about two. but i am on birth control but  i don't thin ki was on it long enough to stop from geting pregnant.  i need answers )): i have gotton big in the belly and boobs. is that a sign?
hello ladies..my deal is i took  a  test on the day of my period to which it was suppose to start and it was  negitive  so i ended up  being  3 days late and it lasted  3 days really 2 and half. i am crampng worse then  when i first came on, back  pain, heartburn and sooooo tired and have been all this month. should i test  soon or wait? i have never been late nor missed unless i was pregnant. i believe i am so do my husband but dont want to  be disappointed so i might wait at least another week. Also breast tenderness.All the signs but worried im not.I  think it was implantation bleeding cause it stoped just not the cramps. wish me luck!!!!
my question is, i had unprotected intercourse on the 2nd day of my period,03-22-11 my bf ejaculated inside me and my period completly stopped. my date of ovulation was supposed to be 03-30-11 and i have a regular 28 day cycle and a 5 day period but after the 2nd day i havent seen anything could i be pregnant ?
Hello I have a three yr old son means the world too me. Ok so I have regular periods but just the other day I was bleeding for a half of day and so I assume it was my period then the next two days I was just spotting like a pinkish brown color now todays 4-4-11 I'm not spotting so oh where oh where could my period be.
Why does everyone keep asking questions no one else is answering them they just keep posting thier own. If you period is off then its probably because your stressing out so much about your period being a day short or a pad light and now your horomones are going crazy or get this you might actually be pregnant want to find out....TAKE A TEST...if its negative wait a while...TAKE ANOTHER ONE...if its still negative and you want to get pregnant calm down because thats when its probably going to happen and if you dont want to forget about your periods use protection and get a new hobby...
I am only 17 and I should still be on my period right now but it only lasted 2 days. I am sexually active and I'm afraid I might be pregnant :/
But I did take the Plan B pill a couple times within one month. could that have something to do with it ??
My mom will kill me if I even ask her for help..

i had unprotected sex but and ma boy friend came in me but i took the morning after pill my period came on time but just last for 2 days could i be pregnant
Hello my name is shameka and I would like some advice.I had my last period February 12 and now its April 22 I had unprotected sex on the 19th of February and my period ended on the 18 and he came inside of me and 13hours later I took the plan b pill  I been taking tests but they are coming back negative do you think that I could be pregnant?please help thank you
With my last baby I had a period ever month normally for the 10 months I was pregnant with him. I wouldn't reccomend going off of other peoples pregnancy advice because everyones body's are different. I'm having the same problems, 2 day period last month, 2 day period this month. Which is exactly how it was when I was pregnant with my son. With him my pregnancy tests came back positive until I got a BLOOD test to know for sure. And even now, I took a pregnancy test last week and it was negative.
Just treat yourself like you are pregnant, take vitamins, eat healthy, drink lots of water. You can never know and taking other women's advice isn't the best thing you could be doing because it could give you false hope..EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT!

And to all of the negative Nancy's out there- Not everyone has the money and can just go to the doctor whenever.
& young women who are going through something as scary as a possible pregnancy will turn to just about anyone for help or just someone to talk to..lay off a bit. Jesus Christ, who areYOU to judge someone?
And lastly, it's their own lives- if they want to have unprotected sex, let them. You are not their mother..some people just have to live and learn, but YOU people are in no place to teach them.

Good luck to all of the ladies who did find out they are pregnant, it truly is the biggest most wonderful blessing in the world, planned or not.
Enjoy every minute of it. And girls, know there are other options out there for you if you are not able to care for a newborn baby, take advantage of those options if you must!
Planned Parenthood is a wonderful place for women who cant afford the medical care and it's a great place for smeone to learn about their bodys and they will help!

My partner and I have been trying for a baby for months now and there has been no luck for us! But I got my period and it lasted 2 days.. I wanna know if I'm pregnant but don't want to waste money on test if it will be a negative! Should I just wait until my next period ??
I can see your desperation, but we are human & make mistakes when we are young. Im a witness now but also had a similar problem when i was 17, i wasnt baptised yet but knew i wasnt doing right, I tortured myself mentally thinking my parents would kill me for having a bf and sex , at the end of it all i told them about him & yes they were dissapointed but i know its cause they loved me & had my best interest at heart. Im 36 now & all moms &dads know its gonna happen, they just want it to happen at a more mature stage in your life, the only 1 you need to answer to at the end of the day is jehovah when it comes to spirituality, but when it comes to mistakes like this at this young age trust me, they made them to. If in fact your pregnant, then u should tell your parents but dont inform them about who your boyfriend is until some time passes & they calm down, they'll come around & deal with it & you'll feel better with yourself. I ended up marrying my BF at 17 behind all my families back because of fear that they would separate us, which in fact they tried, looking back, i wish i had'nt done it like that, i shoulda been up front & had my wedding the way i wanted it, the end result is that we have been married 16 yrs & have 2 kids & maybe a 3rd coming& my parents love him to death...i was just to young to know how to handle all my mistakes but they were mines & only jehovah can judge me not my parents. At the end of it all no matter how pissed your parents get, they will have to accept it and deal with it, they are just as scared as you, all they want is the best for you but at the right time in your life,  remember it is your life at the end of it all, Lots of prayers and maybe u should think about marriage if u guys really <3 eachother, that all depends on his maturity level...from a sis to another xo
Period only for lasted 2 day 3rd day light, we had sex after my period which was a month ago we used a condom?

okay  on april 13 i got my period it was normal bleeding up intill april 16 when I had sex it stopped. (condom on )
now its may 14 i got my period may 12 two days ago but it hasnt been flowing really. so i was worried could it be implatation bleeding? I'm only 16 I'm stressing out & if it helps after having sex that month i had a uti (urine infection) i was taking antibodics and in those 2 days that i got my bleeding it was enough to fill the pad and change it just it wasn't flowing so i am worried and now im on my third day and it just almost done :/ im worried help please everyone says im fine but i wanna make sure
well i had sex on the 5th of May and then on the 10th got my period but only lasted two days which was short for me, i usually last 5 days or more sometimes.... What would be the chances?
I am on the pill and he used condoms but found he was extra rough this time around so maybe it broke but not sure.  It just worries me with the very short period of two days.
Me and my boyfriend have never used a condom...My period last around 7 days and is very heavy but for the last two months my period has only lasted 3days long and noone will take me to get tested because i have my period??? But its bothering me because my periods are never this short...Could i be???
My normal period last 5days, but last month I lasted 4days. This month I was late&&only lasted 3days. Could I be pregs? I did have symptoms when I was late. Now that I'm off my period in tired all the time.
I need help...I had sex on the 7th of may n less then a week later I got my period but. It only lasted for 3 days n it's been 3 weeks n 2 days but lately I have been feeling really hungry n always eating alot...is it possible that I could be pregnant?
ok well my periods are normally too heavy to handle and last atleast a week and a half. but this time was weird i only bled less than half of what i normally do and it only lasted three days. and then the day after, i spotted bright red and it only lasted not even 20 minutes. idk if it is a hormonal thing or if it was implantation bleeding
Hi everyone Ok I made love with my Hubby last month 3 times first time was on the 6th/5th 2011, my period was due on 9th /5th 2011 and recieved it on 7th5th/2011 two day early.  We made love again on 11th/5th/2011 and again on 14th 5th/2011. On this month June 1st my period arrived and had some spotting then next day some redish/brown on my pad normally my periods last 4/5 days.  I did have a Missgage on 19/2/2011 could this be related for my trying to get to normal.
Im going through this now ive been trying have all the symtoms (symptoms) an I got my period a few days early it only last for two days im not sure what to do but I keep getting lite cramps an feeling dizzy sleepy weak an always hungry some one help :(
LOOK LADIES...yes alot of ppl go to fourms to seek help....Some people may be hiding the fact that their having sex and may be pregnant...dont never feel as if you have to hide it!!!!!! That will only lead to negative out comes down the road! One comment was a 16yr old...look tell ur parents, sit ur mother down and be honest, let her help you....dr apt are expensive,,, i get that totally... so go to a family planning center,,, or human services....theres help everywhere u just have to look for it....
What are the chances of me being pregnant if after sex 4-5 days my period came but it was only a day than it was brown redish type stuff after but t wasn't a normal period  and yes we had unprotected sex
I need help. I dont know if this is normal. I have a period every 1st of the month and its been stable. I have it for 7-9 days. And they are very heavy. I'm only 17 years old. I got my period this month, but I only bled for a few hours on the first and then I have been just spotting. I usually have cyst that pop in the middle of the month but I didnt have it in the month of June. Which was really odd. Well I have had a lot of headaches, sick to my stomach, feeling nauseous, i go pee a lot, and cant really go the #2. Its hard. I have sharp pains on my right side by my ribs and I have back pain. I am sexually active sad to say being this young. We do use protection but I'm not on the pill. So I dont know if I could be pregnant or if its something else. If it helps the last time, the condom broke. But I did purchase the day after pill in the next two days. So someone help me please.
I had sex yesterday and about 2hours later i started bleeding, i thought i started my period, but the bleeding only lasted a few hours... any suggestions or help?

okay so last month july  at the begining of the month i had no symptoms of getting my period at all i got it it was heavy  and lasted only a day  after that at the end of the month around the 20th it came back heavy and lasted for a few days  and this month june   i have not gotten anything yet its the 7th im gunna see if i get it  on my normal schedual which is normally around the 23rd...... i just thought it was weird to like  get  2 periods in 1 month.... cuz its not like it was light  when it came on the first of july.... but the month befor that it was weird too  it was light like  i was spotting...... so the past couple months my period has been weird and  not sure if its stress or pregnant or what recently i have been getting alot  of heart burn as well everything i eat and drink....... but im not even sure if im capable to get pregnant...... and me and my bf have not been using  protection........ we have been togetehr for 2 years now......
Well this is my story I'v gotten my period on 06-05-11 I didnt have sex for like 3weeks I dont remember the last time I had secual intercors with my parter, So my period endid 06-07-11 only 3 days I need some answers it realy weird it never, ever happend to me, nd I have 2kids already ...  
Has any1got an answer 4 me I was on ma period on tusday it started n stopped on thursday but that day I had sex n never used potection is it normall
I am 19 years old and have a 1 year old son. Me and my partner have been trying for a baby for about 7 months now and still nothing (he is not biological father to my son) he has no children either and getting fed up of trying now. I usually have 5 to 6 day period and is usually extreamly heavy. I usually get sore breasts too. I came on my period on the day I was due however only lasted 2 days and was very light this time I have no sore breasts however had agognising cramps the day I came on which is also unusual! I took a test 4 days after I came on and finished by and test was negative. I have not had dodgy period since I had my son this would be a first. Could I be pregnant and tested early or am I giving my hopes up again for another month...???? Please help
I have just had my coil taken out, i have not had sex since before it was taken out but i found out that sperm lives for 5 days i had sex 3 days before the coil was taken out, i had no bleeding after the coil was taken out but when i was ment to come on i came on 2days early and only had it for two days i had really score boobs more so then normal, is it just my body getting used to not having the coil or could i be pregnant??
I am also trying to get pregnant in may my period was a week late but then it came.(May 22nd)  Two weeks later my period came again june 5th. So I was worried that my period was 2 weeks apart. I decided to wait til july to see what my period would be like. It was suppose to come july 3rd but I hade a 2 day period a week before july 3rd
It was jun 28th when my 2 day period or wateva started. Then afta the two days I had absolutely nothing until the 4th day I had spotting for a day or so. I have took multiple hpt test but all negative I've only tooken two since my two day period which was about a week ago and they were negative.
Could it be to early? The 1st one was tooken the 1st day the bleeding stopped and the 2nd one was tookin 4 days after the 1st one... I have been feelin pain in my lower stomach and jus having a weird feeling in my stomach. I believe I'm prego but the test says negative.. Any advice?
I have a three year old daughter and when i got pregnant with her i had taking seven pregnancy tests before i had gotten a positive results but i knew i was pregnant so i kept testing. Well i have always had a normal menstrual cycle and im never late. Well i had a period in april and then i never got one in june i took hpt all neg. so i went to the doctor and had blood work done also neg. but for some reason i thought i was pregnant well five weeks after i was due for my period i got it and i was a little disappointed as was my partner but it only lasted two days which is really weird for me cause i normally bleed for seven days heavy i bled heavy friday like normal and then very light sat and now nothing,and i have had a lot of signs of pregnancy from sore breasts to fatigue, hungry, cranky, emotional, and slight weight gain and stomach pudge, I have always weighed between 115 and 120 for about 5 years now and in a month i gained ten pounds all in my stomach like i looked when i was pregnant with my daugter. Do u think there is a chance i could be pregnant or am i just over reacting?
well i'm 16 i had sex on Tuesday 5/6/11 but forgot to take my pill on Friday 8/6/11 i came on but only lasted till the Saturday night when i'm normally on for at least 5 days I've been feeling sick and having really bad stomach pains it's only the 12/6/11 so is it to early to tell if i'm pregnant? i'm taking a test today.
Thanks for these posts. I am also having a similar issue. In march I had a very very light 2 week period and ever since then a 2 day period where I normally have a 5-6 day period. Haven't taken any tests but not trying to get pregnant. Just wondering what others have been going through and if positive or negative.
Pls help, i have seen my period for 4 days then it stopped and the following week they started again for 3 days, and this week they have started again for 1 and half a day. What can be the cause of this? Can it be pregnancy?
I normally get my period at the beginning of the month (07/03) and they always come in the same order, but this month i was almost 2 weeks late. ive never been late before so im thinking im pregnant! its been about a month since me nd my boyfriend had sex. but today (07/15) i started getting cramps and im bleeding like my period....could i still be pregnant or shuld i just let go of the idea???
i came on my period last wensday n i came off on the friday normaly i come on on a wensday n finish on the next  wensday but i was only on for 2 days i dnt no weather i should do a pregnancy test or not because i want to get pregnant but i have lost all hope i have been trying for about a year now n nothing has happend i had a misscarege a year ago so i dnt want to put myself dwn anymore should i leave it or take a test????
ever since my last period i have had sex pretty much everyday. i just had a 2 day period/bleeding 3 days before i was i due my next period. could i still be pregnant?
You have lost all hope? Ive been trying for almost 4 yrs and ive been having sex regularly. i rly want to have a baby but im starting 2 think im infertile. But i did just recently have a period that was 2 weeks late n it only lasted for 2 days but im quite sure its all the stress ive been under. ive completly lost all hope for ever getting pregnant ive tried everything.
I have a question ladys , as of right now i am 3 months pregnant i had sex 3 days before my period without proctection and he said he had came in me , then i got my period 3 days later but only lastd 2 days , these are the dates
Sex=5-21-11
Period=5-24-11
Then i had sex with my exbf on 6-16-11
So when did i get pregnant ill b 13 weeks on thursday which is the 1 of September can anybody help please .

Thank you ladys .
I'm having something similar to what u have discussed. I started cramping last sunday and felt as if my period was coming on that hour, turns out i didnt get it until Thursday of that week then when i got my period i was a bit heavy on the first day and on day to i was light then later that day it faded completely? Is it possible to b preggers?
Can I be pregnant if I came on early for 3days and got the depo shot but im having pregnancy  hormones??
I am 24 yrs old and am trying to become pregnant. My period is always regular and usually starts on the 4th of th month. On july 4th & August 7th then my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on the August 13th a few days after my period. I really do wanna conceive but I dont know if its all in my head due to the fact that I experienced heavy blood flow on the 4th of september for a few days. I dont think that would be considered implantation bleeding eventhough it lasted less than the usual 2-3 days instead of the normal 5 days. Im confused because I feel so nauseous, excessive saliva in my throat, sore breast and am urinating more often. Feels weird but the pregnancy test I took 2 days before my period came out negative. Im confused please help. I dont want to take anymore test or go see a doctor due to the feeling of disappointment if I am indeed not pregnant.
I had a two day af from 9/2/11 to 9/4/11 and on 9/5/11 I wasn't bleedin which is not normal for me I normally stay on for four days I had sex with my boyfriend 8/7/11 and 8/24/11. we don't use condoms we use the pull out method which I know isnt preventable. yesterday and today I notice some brown discharge now its tan looking so my question is do you think there's a chance that I could be pregnant I been having flu like symptom I been hot and cold, tired nausea constipated and bloated lately I just ain't been feeling like myself I don't know maybe its all in my head I wanna take hpt but to scared of the result of the test maybe it is just all in my head
Hey, just reading on your coment about your sister, about 3 weeks ago now I had a period lasted 2 to 3 days very light spotting then heavey then, finished, I'm quite conserned as havnt had a normal period since, me and my man, are going to try start of next year, and get this year over with, I've took preg test and says negertive, bu conserned as I may have took it to earli, my other half ejeculated in my last night and tottaly for got to take my pill this morning, could I get preg or could I be preg ? Thanx :) x
I had the simalar period... mines normlly 5 but this month was a week early an only lasted 2 days but it wasn't heavy bleeding. My lower back an my breast have been hurting, I took a test came out negative. But I've never had a period like this before an I was wondering if I could be pregnant cause my best friend had a period like this last year an she found out a month later she was pregnant.
I have a question I went through every smptom a pergnant person goes through I had sore nipples my period was 10 days late then it came (9-18-11) and ended (9-20-11) it started off heavy the second day it had lighten up now today I'm just spotting. Could I be pregnant?
so im irregular my cycle is always 42 days my last af was on aug 21 which is weird that i got it 10 days earlier if i should of get it on oct 3 well anyways i started spotting on wed (9/21) n very light bleeding on thu and fri n know today sat (9-24) nothing which is odd to me if my af lasts 6 days n are really heavy bleeding....... ive been having this pain in my lower back n my breast r so sore which i never get these symptoms dont know if im pg or just got my af early which never happends Im not on any bc or any medication me n dh have been ttc ....
Ok. I am 20 as soon as my period ended my boyfriend and I had sex all the week after I got my period like 4 days early and it lasted 2 days and it was pink and brown I don't know what to expect cuz my boyfriend did *** in me so many times during that week could the it be possible that I am pregnant
I'm only 18 years old & for the past 3 months my periods have only been 2-3 days long & not even a period its more like spotting. I have been having sex with my boyfriend of almost 2 years. I don't know what to do. I'm not gaining any weigh like I'm pregnant.

What do I do...?
My period was one day early kind of heavy and on the third day brownish red blood the whole day. I usually am on my mentrual cycle for 5 days Could I be pregnant or could it be just an early mentrual cycle?
I had sex 3 days before ovulation, 2 days after the day i was supposed to get my period i started to bleed. so basically i was 2 days late, then i got my period and was light then it got super heavy. I am on my third day of my period but is now getting light, could this period been implantation and be pregnant? Is it possible to have a 5 day normal period but still be pregnant?
Well this is my story I had my period on September 24 and it lasted for 2 days the third day was just spotting then on October 5 I spotted but only once that day... Now my question is am I pregnant..?? I took a test about 3 or 4 days ago and obviously it said negative I'm just so confused
i had sex 2 years back . .now from last 2 month i hve less bleeding ,just 2 days flow of bleeding.my lower abdomen gains fullness and i gain weight .can i be pregnant?
on the 10 0f Oct it was spotting the next day it was heavy the next day it was light then the next day brownish i get headaches cramping still do you think i might be pregnant
on the 10 0f Oct it was spotting the next day it was heavy the next day it was light then the next day brownish i get headaches cramping still do you think i might be pregnant can someone tell me what they think
I have only had 2 days of a period light the second day for the past to months,and of course took to text each month both negative.Not sure what to think or if I am prego or not.Not on birth control.And have had 2 miscarriage in the past...any advice?
i been having unprotected sex since my daughter has been born which was 4 half months ago and my periods have bee regular and lasted me 5-7 days, i was ment to be due on my period next week but instead i came on a week early and my period lasted 3 days :/ i been getting stomach pains down by my womb i was wondering if i could be pregnant as i have heard it is very easy to catch pregnant after having a baby, anyone got any ideas on what could be going on????? xxx
My period lasted only 5 days Oct 30 - Nov 4 ... an there usually weeks .. I'm wondering if I got pregnant I've been  feeling hot flashes an a little stomach pain .
Period only lasted 5 days normally there weeks ..could this mean I'm.pregnant.;& I'm getting hot flashes and stomach pain. My period started 10-30 - 11-04
I had my period for 1day and then it was done.I had no pains or anything? Can I be pregnant?
Is it to early to think I'm pregeant? the last time I had sex was a week ago the time before that was about a week and half.I got my period on nov.7 and it ended on nov.9 and it ususally lasts 5 to 6 days I have been throwin up and feelin very sick the last two days even smells get to me could I be pregeant or not please help
Imreading everyones posts n it seems to real to me due to on sept 19th i got my period it was brownish blood which is normal for me but by sept 21st my period was completely gone so i took hpt which was negative then oct 25th my period started and it ended oct 27th which was again abnormal and hptbcame back negative again i have been irritable, tired, nauseous, dizzy, and throwing up for about 3 weeks or so but all tests r negative any advice would help
Viewing 1-200 comments: